Moderator: Moderators

amenon
Grand Templar

Comic for March 18th, 2017

#1 Post by amenon »

Title text: Basitin Bedroom Bureaucracy

Sketch

Twitter

Go Keith! Life is too short and Natani too precious to put up with propriety :)

For some reason I really like Natani's meandering in the background here. And the cloak being too short is a really cute detail.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Meribah
Citizen

Re: Comic for March 18th, 2017

#2 Post by Meribah »

Poor :keith: being, uh, rooster-blocked by :Lynn: ! lol I guess our world isn't the only one that has to deal with Puritanical views on all things sexual. But I'm sure :keith: and :natani: won't let that stand in their way!

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#3 Post by Schrodinger »

Technically correct, the best kind of correct. We're gonna see more of this scene since Natani picked up on his name being dropped.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#4 Post by Vintage »

"You're technically correct. The best kind of correct"

Damnit, Schrodinger ninja'd the quote from me :P

Lynn! Stop ruining the romantic subplot! How am I going to live without more of KxN!?
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Dadrobit »

Lynn wrote:Unfortunately, for many, what we are is not a choice we make. We're stuck with the cards life has dealt us.
You know, the obvious subtext of that statement being relevant to both Keith and Natani is obvious, but I wonder if Lynn recites that as an affirmation that he himself is not content with his own hand...

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#6 Post by BadFoMo »

And here I thought Keith was going to declare Natani as his mate to get around whatever Lynn was going to bring up.

So, is Lynn (who is blind in both worlds) and Maddie are going to be standing guard outside of Natani's room to make sure Keith does not break that law?

Insert my usual question about the comic being updated and if anyone has the original version here.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Cyon »

Denied by democracy :P
Keith looks to have inherited Alaric's cunning bureaucratic skills!
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Loveknowsbest
Citizen

#8 Post by Loveknowsbest »

I knew Lynn was up to something. Bring up politics on Keith after all that mess on the island is ill-advised. Let's review here, you tried to banish him three times then one of those times u ordered to have his friends killed and banishment. Then u make him a general now you want him to conform to basitian law. Keith is like Screw your politics. But why does this remind me of when I was younger?

MoonSticks
Master

#9 Post by MoonSticks »

Interesting... Lynn is such a stick in the mud, must be a Virgin :?
|D :heart: MOMMY MOON :heart: |D

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

STOP FEEDING ME MARSBARS!...

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#10 Post by Him »

Huh, turns out I like Natani and Keith being cute together more than I enjoy Lynn living.

trantor
Apprentice

#11 Post by trantor »

Don t worry :Lynn: . It's just a friendship with benefits :grin: ...ups...did I say that? :shock:
Post by BadFoMo » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:11 am

And here I thought Keith was going to declare Natani as his mate to get around whatever Lynn was going to bring up.
I think they are both not far enough to confess that before all.

RowanEx
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#12 Post by RowanEx »

Natani's pouty "Huh?" face.

That is all. Besides, I really think tha Keith really did suit the job of being the Ambassador, since he has the independence of the West and the obedience and bravery of the East.

And also smart diplomatic skills that can cut other Basitin kow-it-alls to silence.

EDIT: Keith's eye whites ( can't spell the word right) means Keith being fully himself, right? I wish that's what it meant.
~~~()~~~
Rowan Ex

furcode: FFfm2adfrw A C- D H++ M- P R+ T+++ W Z- Sm RLU a- clmn++ d- e- f+ h+ iwf++ j++ p- sm-

Niara
Apprentice

#13 Post by Niara »

Wouldn't this have been the perfect opportunity for Keith to point out that, due to extreme Basitin conservative nature around intimate areas, their bylaws don't actually have a formal, legal 'definition' for sex and gender, because it's taken to be a given and understood... And that as such, No laws are being broken because, by the definitions under which they are currently operating, Keith and Natani are both male?

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#14 Post by TinyVoices »

Pfft, cmon Lynn. What will you do to uphold the law, anyway?

"Go ahead, call the police. They can't unsnuggle us!"
But for real Lynn, what will you do if Keith just flips you off and walks away?
Niara wrote:Wouldn't this have been the perfect opportunity for Keith to point out that, due to extreme Basitin conservative nature around intimate areas, their bylaws don't actually have a formal, legal 'definition' for sex and gender, because it's taken to be a given and understood... And that as such, No laws are being broken because, by the definitions under which they are currently operating, Keith and Natani are both male?
That might actually work. :grin:

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#15 Post by CrRAR »

Wait, wait, wait...

Lynn yielding to a bureaucratic matter? Does Keith even know the potential ramifications!?! Surely the crown will hear of this.

W-will their innocuous actions face the inevitable judgement of...

The Basitin Inquisition?

oh boy, I do sure hope so. (or not, for Natani's sake, poor kid just wants a normal life) XD
amenon wrote:For some reason I really like Natani's meandering in the background here. And the cloak being too short is a really cute detail.
It is both quite spectacularly poignant and amusing at the same time, isn't it? :squirrel:
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!