Mekkan

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

xamali
Grand Templar

Mekkan

#1 Post by xamali »

That might be a really silly question, but it got in my head, and although I searched, I couldn't find the answer. When was it that "Mekkan" was established as the name of the world of twokinds. I couldn't find it in the comic nor anywhere else. All I know is that we've been using it, it's on the twokinds wiki and all, but I can't seem to find when it was established as the official name.
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: Mekkan

#2 Post by Hayate »

This topic has come up a few times and there is a couple existing threads about it already. Here is a link to the most recent one I remember; https://twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 62#p868524 It should have information and likely links to the other threads to help you!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

xamali
Grand Templar

#3 Post by xamali »

Thank you very much, Hayate. That was very helpful and enlightening.
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#4 Post by Hayate »

I'm glad to hear! I've spent a lot of time digging thru old threads on the forum. I find the search bar very useful too for finding obscure topics. :squirrel:
~Hayate~
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

xamali
Grand Templar

#5 Post by xamali »

I used it, searching for mekkan, but I must admit I didn't go through all the 51 pages I found. I did go for a while, though. :flora:

Anyway, this was solved, and the topic can be locked, unless someone else has any reason for it to not to be.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#6 Post by Hayate »

xamali wrote:I used it, searching for mekkan, but I must admit I didn't go through all the 51 pages I found.
Ok well I have one more useful tip for you then! When I'm searching for something that turns up a lot of results, I like to use the advanced options to display the results as topics instead of individual posts. That way you get way less pages and it can be a lot easier to find what you are looking for! You can even search within individual topics after you find one that looks promising for the keyword again to only show posts from that topic! It can cut down search time significantly! Hope this helps :P
~Hayate~
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--