what is Keith again?

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

RowanEx
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

what is Keith again?

#1 Post by RowanEx »

(Note: Comic discussion, I'm talking about a part of the comic. Am I right? If no, tell immediately.)

What is Keith again on terms with the Basitin government? Is he the master general or something? I got confused, you see...
~~~()~~~
Rowan Ex

furcode: FFfm2adfrw A C- D H++ M- P R+ T+++ W Z- Sm RLU a- clmn++ d- e- f+ h+ iwf++ j++ p- sm-

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

Re: what is Keith again?

#2 Post by NiWo21k »

When i recall correctly (havent checked it out) he is an ambassador for the Basitin Empire.
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Ddraig
Templar Master

#3 Post by Ddraig »

NiWo21k wrote:When i recall correctly (havent checked it out) he is an ambassador for the Basitin Empire.
http://cdn.twokinds.keenspot.com/comics/20101215.jpg This is the arc that explains what his role is, though I get the feeling it's more ceremonial/honorary than intended for him to have the actual responsibilities (though it does seem he has the privileges)
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#4 Post by NiWo21k »

Yes that was the page/arc that came in mind (hadnt time to look it up when i posted) - but totaly forgot who gave him that title.
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#5 Post by Schrodinger »

Ddraig wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:48 am
NiWo21k wrote:When i recall correctly (havent checked it out) he is an ambassador for the Basitin Empire.
http://cdn.twokinds.keenspot.com/comics/20101215.jpg This is the arc that explains what his role is, though I get the feeling it's more ceremonial/honorary than intended for him to have the actual responsibilities (though it does seem he has the privileges)
Except that Alaric was a master rules lawyer. He probably jumped through every legal hoop he could to establish a new position within the Basitin military specifically for this one event. Essentially Keith has now lawfully earned the title of Ambassador General making him akin to a Minister of Foreign Affairs or a Secretary of State.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#6 Post by GaySailors »

Schrodinger wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 6:53 am
Except that Alaric was a master rules lawyer. He probably jumped through every legal hoop he could to establish a new position within the Basitin military specifically for this one event. Essentially Keith has now lawfully earned the title of Ambassador General making him akin to a Minister of Foreign Affairs or a Secretary of State.
Honestly, trying to explain what Alaric was able to do is pointless, he may as well have been a magician. I don't think he would have had too create some loop holes so much as convince the King at least of creating the role, and he does seems to have had a charm to him.
There's no doubt he did it for that one specific event though, and certainty no doubt he exploited loopholes. I mean, this panel basically confirms it.

Also, on the topic, I'd like to bring attention to the heart on the document to the right. Is there any doubt he loved Keith at this point?

TaBoaConstrictR

#7 Post by TaBoaConstrictR »

GaySailors wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 5:51 pm
Honestly, trying to explain what Alaric was able to do is pointless, he may as well have been a magician. I don't think he would have had too create some loop holes so much as convince the King at least of creating the role, and he does seems to have had a charm to him.
There's no doubt he did it for that one specific event though, and certainty no doubt he exploited loopholes. I mean, this panel basically confirms it.

Also, on the topic, I'd like to bring attention to the heart on the document to the right. Is there any doubt he loved Keith at this point?
I never noticed the heart!! If it isnt in a romantic way then i would assume as a childhood friend
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions
      ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr. ~

Ceptos
Traveler

#8 Post by Ceptos »

GaySailors wrote: Sun May 28, 2017 5:51 pm

Jesus Christ that picture is heart wrenching. I shipped them so hard. ;-;
"I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood and I have no problem going out the same way."

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#9 Post by Hulk10 »

I never shipped them but I do understand that male on male relationships occur, as to what Keith is, he is a Basitin.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#10 Post by AmigaDragon »

Hulk10 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:01 amI never shipped them but I do understand that male on male relationships occur, as to what Keith is, he is a Basitin.
Neither did I, and neither did Keith. To him they were just (best?) friends.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

amenon
Grand Templar

#11 Post by amenon »

Ceptos wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:23 pm Jesus Christ that picture is heart wrenching. I shipped them so hard. ;-;
For my money, it's the bottom left panel of this page that takes the cake.

AmigaDragon wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:58 pm
Hulk10 wrote: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:01 amI never shipped them but I do understand that male on male relationships occur, as to what Keith is, he is a Basitin.
Neither did I, and neither did Keith. To him they were just (best?) friends.
'Best' seems overtly accurate. (Though, since this is Keith, and he's in full kick-himself mode, hyperbole is possible.)
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]: