Comic for February 16, 2017

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Comic for February 16, 2017

#31 Post by Schrodinger »

Sometimes, when you're surprised, the only thing you can do is laugh. Oh, and they do pass a Bechdel Test (which is no measure of quality, just content) when just before landing on the Basidian Ilses Keith pulls Trace aside and they discuss the possibility that Keith may be ordered to act against the group and that Keith would follow orders. Trace accepts the possibility and preemptively forgives Keith.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Phaing
Master

#32 Post by Phaing »

Ddraig wrote:[
Absolutely - You have to have moments just as happy (by context) as your saddest moments are sad. Otherwise you get the emotional exhaustion that a lot of R.R. Martin readers (including me) got 'round about the point of the Red Wedding.
That was pretty much when I blew that whole thing off, for good.

And speaking of that...

Yes, the girls look comfy in their heavy new cloaks. The boys may as well get used to seeing them that way. After all, Winter is coming.

(I'm going to be the next one to get punched, ain't I?)
"If you’re going to tell people the truth, you'd better make them laugh; otherwise, they will kill you."

-George Bernard Shaw

RowanEx
Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith

#33 Post by RowanEx »

Schrodinger wrote:Sometimes, when you're surprised, the only thing you can do is laugh. Oh, and they do pass a Bechdel Test (which is no measure of quality, just content) when just before landing on the Basidian Ilses Keith pulls Trace aside and they discuss the possibility that Keith may be ordered to act against the group and that Keith would follow orders. Trace accepts the possibility and preemptively forgives Keith.
So... the foreshadowing was that big and far already and only the true looker can notice it?
~~~()~~~
Rowan Ex

furcode: FFfm2adfrw A C- D H++ M- P R+ T+++ W Z- Sm RLU a- clmn++ d- e- f+ h+ iwf++ j++ p- sm-

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#34 Post by BadFoMo »

Rafe wrote:Not only is Keith laughing in this scene, but once again, we can see his eyeballs (twice!) I approve of this recent development. It does make Keith a lot more expressive when we can see his eyes.
I approve of the design change as well. I always found it odd that he was one of the only characters to have that feature. Without it, he now actually fits in with everyone else.

Also, a little late to be asking, but did the page get updated before I got here?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#35 Post by BadJoke »

BadFoMo wrote:
Rafe wrote:Not only is Keith laughing in this scene, but once again, we can see his eyeballs (twice!) I approve of this recent development. It does make Keith a lot more expressive when we can see his eyes.
I approve of the design change as well. I always found it odd that he was one of the only characters to have that feature. Without it, he now actually fits in with everyone else.
And it makes sense as he was the most tortured of the group, the one weighted by culpability, and is now really opening to the others, finally going over the old torments who clouded his mind and life to finally freely express himself.

It's cute.
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

amenon
Grand Templar

#36 Post by amenon »

Schrodinger wrote:Sometimes, when you're surprised, the only thing you can do is laugh. Oh, and they do pass a Bechdel Test (which is no measure of quality, just content) when just before landing on the Basidian Ilses Keith pulls Trace aside and they discuss the possibility that Keith may be ordered to act against the group and that Keith would follow orders. Trace accepts the possibility and preemptively forgives Keith.
Funnily enough, he doesn't, anymore. The line is now "Let's just hope it doesn't come to that." :P

I did say 'consists almost entirely of'. That isn't the only scene, but it really might be just about the best one. There really is very little there.
BadFoMo wrote:
Well, he's still missing pupils, so his design is still unique. I wonder if he'll get them eventually?
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#37 Post by NiWo21k »

amenon wrote: Well, he's still missing pupils, so his design is still unique. I wonder if he'll get them eventually?
If i recall didnt Tom said he wanted to leave it this way or did i again have something different in mind :|

But to be honest, i would miss it in some way - it would be like if Red/[Database Error] would suddenly get his name after so long time :wink:
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin