Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Comic for February 12th, 2017

#1 Post by Vintage »

Caption: Guest Accommodations

"The site's gone through a HUGE overhaul thanks to @Turaiel! Lights on!"
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Poor Reni - bonked her head 7 times (;_;)

Also, what exactly was she keeping that wolf in?
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

Re: Comic for February 12th, 2017

#2 Post by TinyVoices »

7, you say?

Looks like the enemy wolf gets to continue being cute.

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#3 Post by NiWo21k »

Now i am looking forward what they will do with their enemy. This will end not the way we will think....
I think she had something like a pocket dimension (like in the side comic from the voting incentive) or in her armor is a part where she can store things, because this look like a small integratet satchel what she opens.

Side note: Like the new "Light Feature" on the Site - like how the banner changes aswell :-)
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

yaytime
Apprentice

#4 Post by yaytime »

i love how reed acts like a child her (but daddy said!) deal with it trace out ranks keiran and it looks like we will still see the dungeon too boot anyway.
also did the wold guy have the collar on before or is this a new thing (maybe with obeisance enchant) and finally my guess is reni is going to read his mined and then the dungeon is for his safe incarceration (or to use dungeon tools to punish him more even if new trace will probably not go with that)
also lol at that 7 reni probably thinks was in her head.
The one true ship :mike: :heart: :evals:

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#5 Post by Cyon »

The biggest cutie returns! But where from though... did Reni keep him in her pockets all this time? :P

Loving the new image angles, I find them very dynamic.
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Dadragon6
Citizen

#6 Post by Dadragon6 »

Well, technically, Reni can't even count... Since 7 is an odd number. Right, guys? Right...?

...I'll show myself out.
\ [T] /
"Praise the Sun!"

Tom
The Artist

#7 Post by Tom »

Vintage wrote:Also, what exactly was she keeping that wolf in?
Reni has messenger bags on either side of her waist that are bigger on the inside. (They're technically up-scaled saddle bags, but she gets flustered when people call them that.)

amenon
Grand Templar

#8 Post by amenon »

So what are the odds on Natani straight-up recognizing the wolf as one of Clovis's men, or even knowing him?
Tom wrote:
Reni has messenger bags on either side of her waist that are bigger on the inside. (They're technically up-scaled saddle bags, but she gets flustered when people call them that.)
... somebody's going to end up finding Natani's boobs in there one day, aren't they :P
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#9 Post by Foxx Trotter »

A great look...comic and website overall. :D

Reni has her own way of handling things, I see.
Videre videnda.

Rafe
Council Member

#10 Post by Rafe »

There's something I'm wondering about Reni and The Wolf From Before -

When asked if he was still alive, Reni's reply was, "I made sure of it". So Reni apparently has some very interesting powers over life and death. It's one thing to try not to kill someone, or to care for them in some way to try to keep them alive, but saying "I made sure of it" sounds like she has some very great powers indeed. The power to keep someone alive is almost power over life and death itself.

amenon
Grand Templar

#11 Post by amenon »

Rafe wrote:There's something I'm wondering about Reni and The Wolf From Before -

When asked if he was still alive, Reni's reply was, "I made sure of it". So Reni apparently has some very interesting powers over life and death. It's one thing to try not to kill someone, or to care for them in some way to try to keep them alive, but saying "I made sure of it" sounds like she has some very great powers indeed.
I'm mostly just taking that to mean "I healed him." (Or possibly somehow shielded him from lethal damage in the first place.)

This is a world where a sword through the chest isn't instantly fatal even when you don't have a dragon on hand, so it doesn't feel to me like we're dealing with anything categorically new.

P.S: If anyone is using my alt-text userscript, please uninstall it, because it's now obsolete! It looks like the texts are actually in the archives after the overhaul :)
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

NiWo21k
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine

#12 Post by NiWo21k »

Rafe wrote:When asked if he was still alive, Reni's reply was, "I made sure of it". So Reni apparently has some very interesting powers over life and death. It's one thing to try not to kill someone, or to care for them in some way to try to keep them alive, but saying "I made sure of it" sounds like she has some very great powers indeed.
Couldnt it mean in this case maybe that she took care that not the guards or villagers would try to take him out while he was unconscious?

Just an guess, but your idea is also something that would make sense.
Tom wrote: Reni has messenger bags on either side of her waist that are bigger on the inside.
So i wasnt that far off with my second guess :-)
Just an average internet user and :natani: & :raine: fan

My head is full of ideas, but i cant get them on paper - Please brain start thinking about important stuff.

Avatar: a reinterpretation of my own character by Claarin

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#13 Post by BadFoMo »

NiWo21k wrote:
Tom wrote:
So i wasnt that far off with my second guess :-)
Is it weird if I thought of something like that during the stream (before Tom gave up due to pain) for this page?

Also, no speechless versions this time?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Hayate
The Hidden User

#14 Post by Hayate »

Tom wrote:
I was gonna ask the same thing xD. I couldn't figure out where she was hiding him, but that makes sense!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Combak
Citizen

#15 Post by Combak »

Ah, I was wondering where exactly the wolf came from, since it wasn't exactly clear in the panel. Thanks for the explaination Tom!