The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

MUDPUNISHER
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

Re: Voting incentive for Feb 3, 2017

#31 Post by MUDPUNISHER »

I am pleased.
amenon wrote:Something I only realized after the fact, and then forgot about, then forgot about again, and am only now bringing up: When this was drawn on stream, Natani had the singed hair, but now it's unsinged. The signifance? This is plausibly canon on the ship, somewhere between the bath and their fateful spar the next morning :P
Honestly, I'd be highly entertained if it was, with all the antics these two get into it wouldn't surprise me.
Nuclear Cowboy
Gotta build them flat decks.
Manchild with to much disposable income and not enough sense to spend it well

xamali
Grand Templar

Re: Voting incentive for Feb 3, 2017

#32 Post by xamali »

MUDPUNISHER wrote:I am pleased.
amenon wrote:Something I only realized after the fact, and then forgot about, then forgot about again, and am only now bringing up: When this was drawn on stream, Natani had the singed hair, but now it's unsinged. The signifance? This is plausibly canon on the ship, somewhere between the bath and their fateful spar the next morning :P
Honestly, I'd be highly entertained if it was, with all the antics these two get into it wouldn't surprise me.
MUD!!! I thought you weren't around anymore!! Oh man, am I glad to see you here! *Hugs tight*
A long time has passed, hasn't it? Anyway, I'll cut it short here, before I get a warning about going out of the topic.

OT: I love scenes where Keith and Natani seem to be sparring. Even if they weren't necessarily sparing in the voting incentive, I can easily picture it having happened shortly before, or about to happen. I dunno, as a martial artist, I see that as a great display of mutual respect between both of them, and we've seen that they too feel this respect towards one another when sparring.
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation