Comic Page for February 2nd, 2017

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

SirJahar
Grand Templar

Re: Comic Page for February 2nd, 2017

#91 Post by SirJahar »

I don't know. Seems like some one realisng they need to be more formal than they were going to initially be to me.
"ah'em, Rose here, what can I do for you?" is what I think she was going to say.

Ddraig
Templar Master

#92 Post by Ddraig »

SirJahar wrote:I don't know. Seems like some one realisng they need to be more formal than they were going to initially be to me.
"ah'em, Rose here, what can I do for you?" is what I think she was going to say.
It may well also be a nod to her accent getting her in trouble before, if you can call getting put up on a gallows merely 'in trouble'
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Combak
Citizen

#93 Post by Combak »

On the topic of Kieth's shirt in the banner:
The emblem there is the symbol of the (East?) Basitin Empire, a fact stated by Tom during the stream he made the banner. And yes, a few people there said they'd wear that as a shirt, myself included. It's subtle enough for public wear.
jacobc62 wrote:
BadJoke wrote:
Ddraig wrote:
BadJoke wrote:
Stormlight wrote:As wary as Trace might be going into this, the promise of such power, to save loved ones, to stop death, is a whole lot of temptation for anyone to handle. It should make for some good drama.
That guy approves:
Spoiler!
Have you ever heard the tragedy of Grand Templar Pelagius the Wise?
Never. What is it?
It has been said that Grand Templar Pelagius was so powerful, he could influence the mana within someone to create..... life.....
Most males can do that too, they just need someone of the opposite sex and the right timing.

steelabjur
Council Member

#94 Post by steelabjur »

Ddraig wrote:
SirJahar wrote:I don't know. Seems like some one realisng they need to be more formal than they were going to initially be to me.
It may well also be a nod to her accent getting her in trouble before, if you can call getting put up on a gallows merely 'in trouble'
I think you may be right, Euchre spoke with a similar accent while traveling with Trace, IIRC. I think she meant to say "I am Roselyn", as she corrected, but sort of smashed it up into an accented "I'm". I'm kind of interested in Trace and Roselyn's relationship. Her words suggests she dislikes him, but Evil-Trace made her his seneschal. In a way, it makes sense that he would employ a seneschal, a human manor in this world almost certainly employs a large number of Keidran slaves as servants, and Evil-Trace certainly wouldn't want to deal directly with them, but one would expect him to employ a human for that job, and as seneschal she would also be expected to be in charge of domestic arrangements as well, which means she must have had some level of independence. I wonder if it was Trace who taught her the human language? That might explain her correcting herself like that.

finnyc

#95 Post by finnyc »

I knew wasn't crazy when I thought Rose looked familiar. Had to dig pretty far back but I found her with leaves still in her hair, all the way back to comic 722.