Banned

do you think trace uses hairgel?

#1 Post by Yttrium »

is tht why his hair is blue

The Rookie
Grand Templar

Re: do you think trace uses hairgel?

#2 Post by The Rookie »

Well, not really. Human's in the TK universe just naturally have a wider spectrum of colour available to them. That's why we have blue, red, green, purple and so on. Think of it as a combination of magic and cause Tom wanted to.

Aside from that, I don't see this topic really going anywhere. :potatoes:
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#3 Post by jacobc62 »

He uses Basitin Spice, which has the side-effect on non-Basitins of permanently changing their hair/fur color to something outlandish/not natural (to us).

Nah but seriously, it's probably more so what Rook said.
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#4 Post by Cyon »

Anyone notice how Trace's blue is the same as the mana crystal blue seen through the story? Maybe it's a sign of his amazing ability to use magic..?

Just speculating
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Ddraig
Templar Master

#5 Post by Ddraig »

Cyon wrote:Anyone notice how Trace's blue is the same as the mana crystal blue seen through the story? Maybe it's a sign of his amazing ability to use magic..?

Just speculating
mana-hair?
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#6 Post by SirJahar »

Its not unheard of for an author/artist to make those in there tale with the greatest magical ability be physically altered by it. Some go with a silvery white. Some get scars/runes where the magic flows out of their body as they cast. Some get other weird stuff.
But yes, I have long suspecter that Trace's hair color and triangl were tied in some way to his magical ability.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by aitaituo »

I seem to recall the flashback of Trace's childhood showed him with blue hair. Can't remember on the triangle, but for some reason I think that's a Templar thing.

eccitric
Traveler

#8 Post by eccitric »

The hair colors are probably a stylistic choice borrowed from Manga type comics and other Japanese and Korean visual entertainment. The colors actually hint at their personalities, though I've never gone deep enough to actually know them (I mean...I could google it but... nah). Of course that's if Tom stuck to those definitions to begin with.
psychoanalyses for everyone!

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#9 Post by Foxx Trotter »

It's because the sky is blue. :wink:
Videre videnda.

HiseyLeSnake
Traveler

#10 Post by HiseyLeSnake »

I don't believe Trace's hair is blue due to an excess use of mana (as he is seen in his early days to still have blue). Personally i feel its just a stylistic choice to give the main character a standout feature (very common in manga), but i wouldn't rule out the theory that tom just really likes rainbows
credit-ZombieAstronaut