Comic Page for January 19th, 2017

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

Re: Comic Page for January 19th, 2017

#61 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Welsh halfwit wrote:I must admit, as a relatively recent reader, I like these strips that directly reference older strips because then I come here and people explain the strips for me! It helps.

And has anyone noticed another fantasy webcomic has arrived on the web? From the Corspeckens, creators of Faux Pas, comes ShadowWood It's quite good so far.
Carspecken, actually, and I've yet to view that one. Faux Pas is one of many webcomics I have been reading for the past few years.
Videre videnda.

Aphid

#62 Post by Aphid »

Reni, is Nora pranking you across time and space again?

Hate it when she does that.

Also, I think it's just that. Nora likes pranks, like the time when she made a certain male person think they were female through an illusion of sorts. :mike:

xamali
Grand Templar

#63 Post by xamali »

Aphid wrote:
Reni, is Nora pranking you across time and space again?

Hate it when she does that.

Also, I think it's just that. Nora likes pranks, like the time when she made a certain male person think they were female through an illusion of sorts. :mike:
Kinda miss that. That was so fun :nora:
Fear is not "evil". It is to know your own weakness. If you know your weakness, people can become strong as well as gentle.
2Kinds Portuguese Translation

Jae
Apprentice

#64 Post by Jae »

Aidinthel wrote:Also, hi Jae! I don't know if you recognize my username after all these years, but I was one of, what, five(?) people who read Linnyanie back in the day. I'm glad to see you're still writing.
:shock: :mrgreen: Hi! Wow, it's been a while! I'm sorry my comic died, lol.... I switched to writing novels instead of comics (it goes a lot faster that way...). If you wanna talk, you can message me on FB or Twitter. I check them more than messages on this forum.
—Jae Lynn

LordWeirdo
Traveler

#65 Post by LordWeirdo »

Throughout this scene, Reni has alternated between "mighty, dignified dragon" and "nervous, innocent dragon".

Also, Nora the OP Anti-Spyware for the win.

Panther
Merchant

#66 Post by Panther »

That's the question :

Reni has been "kicked out" of Trace's mind by Nora ........................... or she collapses hard by thinking Nora and Trace have made "it" too ?

:nora: :heart: :trace:

:oops:
Man is a wolf for man ........ Don't insult the wolves :natani:

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#67 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Regardless of the results, I believe that Reni is going to be a nervous wreck for awhile. :P
Videre videnda.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#68 Post by Hayate »

Foxx Trotter wrote:Regardless of the results, I believe that Reni is going to be a nervous wreck for awhile. :P
Sure she may be scarred for life from what she saw with Trace and Flora, but I dunno if she's gonna be nervous really. I'm curious to find out what she knows about Nora, maybe get more of her backstory and how they know each other. I get why she was startled though, I'd freak out if the tv started talking back to me as I watched it lol
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#69 Post by Cyon »

Hayate wrote:
Foxx Trotter wrote:Regardless of the results, I believe that Reni is going to be a nervous wreck for awhile. :P
Sure she may be scarred for life from what she saw with Trace and Flora, but I dunno if she's gonna be nervous really. I'm curious to find out what she knows about Nora, maybe get more of her backstory and how they know each other. I get why she was startled though, I'd freak out if the tv started talking back to me as I watched it lol
I really hope we'll find out about the lack of dragons in the universe, especially since they are said to live for so long. Are all they all at Lyn'knoll far from the humans except for the more "adventurous" ones? Just speculating...
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#70 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Cyon wrote:I really hope we'll find out about the lack of dragons in the universe, especially since they are said to live for so long. Are all they all at Lyn'knoll far from the humans except for the more "adventurous" ones? Just speculating...
According to the TwoKinds World Map, some dragons seem to inhabit much of the northeastern Human territories along with Shattered Rock and around the East and Crisp seas. There are also some in the mountains splitting the Eastern and Western Basitin territories on their island as well as another small island off the southwest coast of Tiger Territory. It seems they tend to scatter about the world from time to time.

Lyn'knoll is an isolated area of Orchard Valley within the northern section of Tiger Territory near Parapet Ridge. Unfortunately, I can't make the resolution bigger for some reason so many of the letters are ant size and hard to read. :P
Videre videnda.

Ddraig
Templar Master

#71 Post by Ddraig »

Foxx Trotter wrote:
Cyon wrote:I really hope we'll find out about the lack of dragons in the universe, especially since they are said to live for so long. Are all they all at Lyn'knoll far from the humans except for the more "adventurous" ones? Just speculating...
According to the TwoKinds World Map, some dragons seem to inhabit much of the northeastern Human territories along with Shattered Rock and around the East and Crisp seas. There are also some in the mountains splitting the Eastern and Western Basitin territories on their island as well as another small island off the southwest coast of Tiger Territory. It seems they tend to scatter about the world from time to time.

Lyn'knoll is an isolated area of Orchard Valley within the northern section of Tiger Territory near Parapet Ridge. Unfortunately, I can't make the resolution bigger for some reason so many of the letters are ant size and hard to read. :P
hit the download button in the upper right at that link, and it'll be nice and massive; also, there seems to be a fair bit more nests than I would have thought (including one right next to Edinmire, but too far away to be Reni's/Dragonstatue, assuming they're on the same mountain)
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#72 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Thanks, I got it. :) The setup on DeviantArt has changed a bit since I last had a page on there, which was over 10 years ago.
Videre videnda.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#73 Post by SirJahar »

I'm hoping Reni turns out to be fairly young. That would makenher gawkyness understandable.

Cosmacelf
Apprentice

#74 Post by Cosmacelf »

Welsh halfwit wrote:And has anyone noticed another fantasy webcomic has arrived on the web? From the Corspeckens, creators of Faux Pas, comes ShadowWood It's quite good so far.
Thanks for the link! Much appreciated.

WellHawtDayum

#75 Post by WellHawtDayum »

Been reading this comic for a few years, but this almost-fourth-wall-busting action from Nora just blew my mind so hard (and still does) made me actually make an account just so i can post "whooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaa."

So...hello peoples :D