Comic Page for January 19th, 2017

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

Re: Comic Page for January 19th, 2017

#16 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Reni, you asked for it...a system overload. :P I knew Nora would be in the thought process somewhere.
Videre videnda.

Kelentha

#17 Post by Kelentha »

Well that's a blast from the past :P

I miss seeing Flora in that cute green shirt. She's just so adorable :heart:

I also see the mask that started this thing off, IIRC. :)

Deaththekat
Merchant

#18 Post by Deaththekat »

Every time I think Ive grown bored of her, Lady Nora becomes my fave again.

I want to see direct Reni-Nora interaction eventually.

And Nora is a hypocrite. She dug in Traces mind without permission.

And will Reni keep Trace and Floras relationship on the down low? HmmHmmHmmmmmm
The one and only Ottershark!
Resident stoner/metalhead.
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#19 Post by Vintage »

Great page! So detailed and beautifully drawn! Not that every page isn't beautifully drawn

So, I suppose this either confirms or suggests that dragons can sense things through time? Particularly other dragons looking back in time? Interesting concept
Spoiler!
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

Cpt.Obvious
Apprentice

#20 Post by Cpt.Obvious »

yaytime wrote:i love how it looks like Nora just kicked her out traces mined...
Don't know if intentional, but I think you're right about that. Nora sure seems to have planted at least one mine in Trace's mind... :mrgreen:

But seriously for all we know it can be an implanted memory meant to trip up any psychic, or she's set up a mind link that when triggered allows her to interact with whoever is trying to read Trace. If she's still sleeping it might be that right now Lady Nora dreams about that moment in the cave, but suddenly notices that they have a spectator. That could explain the "young one" part. On the other hand just about anyone who might have an interest in probing Trace's memories will be young compared to Lady Nora so a simple recorded pseudo memory implant would do.

Knowing if Reni was really thrown out, or if she simply recoiled after apparently having been reprimanded by an older and more powerful dragon, would probably give an indication on the nature of whatever it is Nora has done to protect Trace.

Meribah
Citizen

#21 Post by Meribah »

Mmmm, Keidran-human sexy times. You asked for it, you got it, Reni! lol Loving the flustered, blushing Reni there. The butterfly resting on a fragment of memory is a nice touch too. :)

Shockfrost
Traveler

#22 Post by Shockfrost »

I kind of expected that, Reni, don't pry when you don't have to!
Through vigilance and strength, we create peace.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#23 Post by CrRAR »

Ha. Great page. I guess Nora's all the verification anyone needs. :wink:

I like how Reni seems to be confused as to where Trace's memories start off. That, combined with the creepy glimpse at the mask responsible perhaps? It's interesting that it's set against starry space. (SPAAAAAAAAAACE!)

I love the memory panels, windows into the past redone in all the glory of 2k 2017. They look great.
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#24 Post by TheMouse »

Perfect! It's everything I could have wanted!
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#25 Post by SpottedKitty »

Hmm, interesting fragments in the top row there. One of the Masks, the Master Spy, and... is that the subtleflower necklace Trace gave to Flora at one point?

And of course, poor Reni's now got "tilt" signs in her eyes. :shock: :wink:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Hayate
The Hidden User

#26 Post by Hayate »

I find it interesting that Reni can't see the memories of before the masks messed with his mind. I guess they can't remember your memories any better than you can. Reni should have known not to pry too hard into his personal life though, now she is forever scarred xD

Did anyone else go back to the page with Trace and Nora to see if that was really said or not? Weird how it works like that, self aware memories I guess? Mind traps?
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#27 Post by jacobc62 »

Hayate wrote:Did anyone else go back to the page with Trace and Nora to see if that was really said or not? Weird how it works like that, self aware memories I guess? Mind traps?
I did and if it was said at one point, then it was said off-camera. Most likely a spell Nora placed on Trace's memories.
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Ddraig
Templar Master

#28 Post by Ddraig »

Well, I can see why Nora had to be quietly pulled away from the plot; if she can do that to Reni, then she really was a bit OP for the story (also apparently she wasn't just powerful because she was a dragon, she was powerful even for a dragon)
Also, does it look like her eyes are glowing in the next-to-last panel to anyone else? Or is that just light reflecting from her natural eye color?
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Warrl
Grand Templar

#29 Post by Warrl »

I like how in the first panel Nora's in, the wall behind her - plus the frame edge and a stray little thought-fragment - look like another dragon.

amenon
Grand Templar

#30 Post by amenon »

Ddraig wrote:Well, I can see why Nora had to be quietly pulled away from the plot; if she can do that to Reni, then she really was a bit OP for the story (also apparently she wasn't just powerful because she was a dragon, she was powerful even for a dragon)
Also, does it look like her eyes are glowing in the next-to-last panel to anyone else? Or is that just light reflecting from her natural eye color?
She just hit Reni with this :P

And yeah, her eyes are glowing. It's probably more unusual for them not to glow.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]: