Voting incentive for Jan 11, 2017

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Voting incentive for Jan 11, 2017

#31 Post by kiabugboy »

Okay, so looking at this again.. if I were to guess people's problem with it, it seems to have less to do with Natani's portrayal and more with Keith

Take away Keith from the picture and natani looks fine, it's just a confident male natani

But when you pair that up with Keith's pose, suddenly it can look a bit threatening. A lot of the problems hinges on Keith. The lack of speech bubble clarifying his emotion in the drawing, making people misinterpret his pose as being cornered instead of flustered, etc

I still think people are over analyzing this and are wasting their time... Like me writing this post...

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#32 Post by Schrodinger »

The Rookie wrote:Fixed it! Now everyone can be happy! Sort of... Maybe... :potatoes:
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Yash
Administrator

#33 Post by Yash »

TinyVoices wrote: You didn't specify Natani's gender so I'm imagining something magical here. :P
I gave up keeping track of it and just assume Natani's official gender is "Natani". It's a good policy that has served me well so far.
Forum Rules.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn, and complain - but it takes character and self-control to be understanding and forgiving." - Dale Carnegie

JohnTheWysard
Apprentice

#34 Post by JohnTheWysard »

Cyon wrote: Not sure about Keith's eyes though, looks like he's definitely got something on his mind
Love it!

And yes, Kieth has something on his mind; and from Natani's expression she (well, "she" in this image) has a pretty damn good idea WHAT!