Comic for Wednesday, January 11th, 2017

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

Re: Comic for Wednesday, January 11th, 2017

#16 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Aurora wrote:So, the guard says his name is "Alice"? Is that one of those names that can be for either gender, then?
Uhh, Lt. Alice Reed is a woman (Reni saying "Guardswoman" in the last panel). She's just wearing (realistic, i.e. no boob-plates) armor and has a short hairstyle.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#17 Post by Schrodinger »

BadFoMo wrote:
SirJahar wrote:I can't imagine this going well. Trace is hardly the man he used to be.
I have to agree. In fact, while watching while watching the making of this page, I was playing around with what I thought she could be saying in those last two panels. I think it went something along the lines of; "You are Trace Legacy? I find it hard to believe you are the Grande Templar. In fact, I don't believe it. I have already looked into your mind. You do not seem to have any first-hand accounts of being the Grande Templar. You are an imposter!"
Reni would find that Trace's memories come to a dead stop a couple month's back. His memories of Lady Nora might be very useful here to verify his identity. Who else did that white dragon consort with?
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Combak
Citizen

#18 Post by Combak »

I have to admit, I'm a little surprised that no one has mentioned this. Considering some of Trace's memories have been locked away, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a little worried about Reni looking around in his head. I mean, whatever was supposed to keep them locked is supposed to have gone away a long time ago, and he's had a few visits from evil smoke guy relatively recently. If I where Trace, I'd be worried about Reno looking into my soul accidentally unlocking that part of myself or at least significantly weakening the barrier. I'll beat that Trace will attempt to delay this a little, or at least get a private word in before letting her check. Otherwise, we may get a little bit more of evil Trace.

Or maybe this situation will get completely avoided due to some else's interference or some memories with Flora or Nora. We'll see.

yaytime
Apprentice

#19 Post by yaytime »

if she dose look in to traces mined she will see some interesting stuff still, like where lyn'knoll is, what went down on the Basitin islands, when he fist met most of team B, the fight with Nat and zen, the fight with Ephemural, and all the flora loving "wink". i bet it could lead to checking all there minds which may help zen and co. out, or lead her to think Nat is still spying. that or trace just shows his power again like to nora if he can.
The one true ship :mike: :heart: :evals:

Welsh halfwit
Citizen

#20 Post by Welsh halfwit »

I like the awkwardness between Alice and Reni in the first panel. Alice covers her nerves with military formalness and Reni doesn't have a clue how to respond. Good guessing there, Reni.
Corp Davidstow. Don't mess with the mouse.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#21 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Actually, it may be possible that Reni could sense Nora's influences within Trace's mind if she delves far enough. If that is the case, Reni will most likely know not to get too involved with Nora's intentions.
Videre videnda.

Meribah
Citizen

#22 Post by Meribah »

Oooo! Reni wants to read Tracès mind, eh. If she thinks things were awkward before...lol!

Hayate
The Hidden User

#23 Post by Hayate »

Yeah I have a feeling that as soon as Reni reads Trace's mind she is gonna wish she hadn't... So much that she won't be able to unsee xD
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#24 Post by SirJahar »

Though I have to wonder what it couldbe that would identify Trace as himself at this point. After all, we haven't seen a lot of how Trace presented himself to the wider world during his reign.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#25 Post by Cyon »

SirJahar wrote:After all, we haven't seen a lot of how Trace presented himself to the wider world during his reign.
I'm sure we'll see more of that within the mansion :twisted:
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

MoonSticks
Master

#26 Post by MoonSticks »

Interesting to see what she sees in track's mind...
|D :heart: MOMMY MOON :heart: |D

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

STOP FEEDING ME MARSBARS!...

Dadragon6
Citizen

#27 Post by Dadragon6 »

I don't think Reni is going to like what she'll see inside Trace's mind. :trace:

Or maybe it's all just secretly a stare contest?
\ [T] /
"Praise the Sun!"

Deaththekat
Merchant

#28 Post by Deaththekat »

themunck wrote:
Deaththekat wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:Hahaha, I love that little detail there, Tom, very clever.

Hmm... What will my next prediction be...
Am I missing something??
Look closely at the speech bubble where she says "it's a mess"
I thought it was something else, thanks
The one and only Ottershark!
Resident stoner/metalhead.
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times

Stormlight
Merchant

#29 Post by Stormlight »

I know it's probably been discussed before, but do a lot of dragons end up crushing on humans, or are we just seeing the more adventurous ones?
"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are true and our hearts are open." -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

Hayate
The Hidden User

#30 Post by Hayate »

Stormlight wrote:I know it's probably been discussed before, but do a lot of dragons end up crushing on humans, or are we just seeing the more adventurous ones?
Well, all I know is that 100% of the dragons we have seen seem to show an interest in humans lol. Though all these dragons must be coming from somewhere so I guess they can't all be into humans xD :nora:
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--