#1 Post by Aevere »

Alt Text: Estate Approach

This guard reminds me of Cassandra from Dragon Age. :P

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for Thursday, December 22nd, 2016

#2 Post by BadFoMo »

Aevere wrote:This guard reminds me of Cassandra from Dragon Age. :P
Never played Dragon Age, so I don’t know who you’re talking about. But thanks to the Twitter post, Reed now has a first name and is now highly presumed to be female.

Also, here is the sketch version.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by Cyon »

Ooh do I see a black cat in that first panel? Stalking in progress already...
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Kyrit
Templar

#4 Post by Kyrit »

Cyon wrote:Ooh do I see a black cat in that first panel? Stalking in progress already...
There's a black cats with the glowing yellow eyes, and then there's that suspiciously grey-white horse up front. I recognize that's a pretty common color for a horse, but perhaps we are seeing the return of Nora to torment a black cat yet again? Wouldn't put it past her to be hiding as a horse.

Edit; another thought; only two carriages? I'd expect at least three seeing as how Nat and Keith seemed to have one to themselves and we only see Reed with Trace and Flora. So far that leaves us with 6 unaccounted people, so probably two more carriages. Guess those ones are just off screen, but still seemed odd to me to not see any signs of the rest of Cast A

Dadragon6
Citizen

#5 Post by Dadragon6 »

Kyrit wrote:I recognize that's a pretty common color for a horse, but perhaps we are seeing the return of Nora to torment a black cat yet again? Wouldn't put it past her to be hiding as a horse.
Bit unlikely. Not much time has passed in-universe since Nora entered her slumber if I reckon correctly, so she's probably still sleeping on her cave.

It's just a thought but maaaybe the black cat is Ephemural? Those yellow glowing eyes...
Or I'm an idiot and it's just the templar seer.
Or we're all wrong and Tom is trolling us.
\ [T] /
"Praise the Sun!"

Aevere
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#6 Post by Aevere »

BadFoMo wrote:
Aevere wrote:This guard reminds me of Cassandra from Dragon Age. :P
Never played Dragon Age, so I don’t know who you’re talking about...
An Allied NPC From the Dragon Age series.
Seeing her in these poses reminded me of her from that game. :mrgreen:
Spoiler!

Jarlath
Citizen

#7 Post by Jarlath »

Dadragon6 wrote:Or we're all wrong and Tom is trolling us.
Meh. Pretty sure he lurks and reads these threads and has used commentary to "quash" our ideas discussed here :)
(Suggestion of Raine teleporting Group B to Group A via magic... QUASHED!)

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#8 Post by BadJoke »

When you're the third wheel...

Also... are Eric, Kat and the two dummies part of the convoy to the estate?

And damn, Reed looks good.
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

Diabolicon
Citizen

#9 Post by Diabolicon »

Aevere wrote:
This guard reminds me of Cassandra from Dragon Age. :P
He face in the next to last panel reminds me of when you catch Cassandra reading "Shields and Swords" :shock:

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#10 Post by Cyon »

BadJoke wrote: Also... are Eric, Kat and the two dummies part of the convoy to the estate?
I'd see no reason for them to stay at the ship, especially since they've spent so much time with Trace, Flora, Natani and Keith. Also, they are seen by the guard as having concealed Natani in their ship, so it's pretty much guaranteed that they'd have to be arrested.
Dadragon6 wrote:
Kyrit wrote:I recognize that's a pretty common color for a horse, but perhaps we are seeing the return of Nora to torment a black cat yet again? Wouldn't put it past her to be hiding as a horse.
It's just a thought but maaaybe the black cat is Ephemural? Those yellow glowing eyes...
Or I'm an idiot and it's just the templar seer.
Most likely the Seer, that cat looks very much like his daughter's (http://twokinds.keenspot.com/archive.php?p=907)
But true, we haven't seen much of Ephemural recently, especially in contrast with the start of the story where he'd appear almost every chapter...
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

The Cosmic Kitteh

#11 Post by The Cosmic Kitteh »

Kyrit wrote:
Cyon wrote:Ooh do I see a black cat in that first panel? Stalking in progress already...
There's a black cats with the glowing yellow eyes, and then there's that suspiciously grey-white horse up front. I recognize that's a pretty common color for a horse, but perhaps we are seeing the return of Nora to torment a black cat yet again? Wouldn't put it past her to be hiding as a horse.
Call me a pessimist, but to me it seems a weeeee bit early for her to just wake up from what she described as a "sleep for a very long time."
(http://twokinds.keenspot.com/archive.php?p=552)
Kyrit wrote:Edit; another thought; only two carriages? I'd expect at least three seeing as how Nat and Keith seemed to have one to themselves and we only see Reed with Trace and Flora. So far that leaves us with 6 unaccounted people, so probably two more carriages. Guess those ones are just off screen, but still seemed odd to me to not see any signs of the rest of Cast A
Personally, I'd just put it in the tab of "limited scene establishment panel space", and say that they couldn't probably fit the whole convoy in the screen at the same time. We'll have to wait & see.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own! :mrgrin:
:kathrin: I don't ship people. I just put them in a box and throw. Really hard. :karen:

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#12 Post by CrRAR »

Seeing this page, a certain soundtrack from a slightly different carriage travel scene popped into my head. The mysteriousness, the decadence...What awaits in Trace's estate?

Whatever's in there it's gonna be fun. :P
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by Ketzal »

Am I the only one having trouble figuring out Reeds gender? I don't remember whether it was stated or not

also, I'm calling it right now that we're gonna see keidran skins in there

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#14 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Cyon wrote: I'd see no reason for them to stay at the ship, especially since they've spent so much time with Trace, Flora, Natani and Keith. Also, they are seen by the guard as having concealed Natani in their ship, so it's pretty much guaranteed that they'd have to be arrested.
Plus, the ship is pretty much gone after the fire and explosion
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

yaytime
Apprentice

#15 Post by yaytime »

Ketzal wrote: also, I'm calling it right now that we're gonna see keidran skins in there
defiantly rugs and taxidermy trophies, I bet the dungeon has lots of living trophies too for old trace to "play with".

I like how it looks like there in stage coaches hear but Natani and Keith looked to be in a wagon (flap of fabrick at back vs door at side ect), did they run out of coaches or is this some keidran are lower class rubbish
The one true ship :mike: :heart: :evals: