Comic for Thursday, December 22nd, 2016

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Warrl
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for Thursday, December 22nd, 2016

#31 Post by Warrl »

yaytime wrote:
Ketzal wrote: also, I'm calling it right now that we're gonna see keidran skins in there
defiantly rugs and taxidermy trophies, I bet the dungeon has lots of living trophies too for old trace to "play with".

I like how it looks like there in stage coaches hear but Natani and Keith looked to be in a wagon (flap of fabrick at back vs door at side ect), did they run out of coaches or is this some keidran are lower class rubbish
It could be a matter of "these are the best we have on hand, and of course His Grace gets the best of these..."

Also...
SirJahar wrote:
yaytime wrote:I like how it looks like there in stage coaches hear but Natani and Keith looked to be in a wagon (flap of fabrick at back vs door at side ect), did they run out of coaches or is this some keidran are lower class rubbish
I'm thinking Keith and Nat have the curtains down in theirs while they're tied open in Flora and Trace's.
Kairen would approve of that - or even request it - considering how lots of folks in Edinmire probably feel about wolf-keidran right now.

Shar
Citizen

#32 Post by Shar »

Well they are clearly being spied on by that cat. I am curious who random guard #32 is though... she doesn't look like the mercenary guard from before but close. I am also sorta curious what Legacy manor is going to look like. I sorta suspect that its going to be one of those templar towers... possibly even the prototype.

Also My twokinds bundel came today! :mrgreen:

I am super happy with it and honestly i think my favorite part is the art book! It actually resolves several questions.... and sadly pops one of my theories about Raine.... but the art is very impressive and i love how he really shows his creative process and how things were developed as the comic went on! I really recommend that art book!

also, it looks to me like there both in a coach. Perhaps each coach is slightly different? After all other than one having nicer windows they look almost identical and like was said before Trace is sorta the local lord... for all we know that might even be his coach.

Ddraig
Templar Master

#33 Post by Ddraig »

Shar wrote:Well they are clearly being spied on by that cat. I am curious who random guard #32 is though... she doesn't look like the mercenary guard from before but close. I am also sorta curious what Legacy manor is going to look like. I sorta suspect that its going to be one of those templar towers... possibly even the prototype.
Well, in his twitter, Tom does say that it's Lt Alice Reed, the same Reed as before
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Shar
Citizen

#34 Post by Shar »

Ddraig wrote:
Shar wrote:Well they are clearly being spied on by that cat. I am curious who random guard #32 is though... she doesn't look like the mercenary guard from before but close. I am also sorta curious what Legacy manor is going to look like. I sorta suspect that its going to be one of those templar towers... possibly even the prototype.
Well, in his twitter, Tom does say that it's Lt Alice Reed, the same Reed as before
Really?

The look changed so much i didn't even realize it was supposed to be the same one. Especially since the was suspicion that she wasn't a real guard. At least we got a clear answer.