Comic for Saturday, December 17th, 2016

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Deaththekat
Merchant

Re: Comic for Saturday, December 17th, 2016

#16 Post by Deaththekat »

amenon wrote:
Ddraig wrote:Pretty expensive tent they got there - violet, the color of royalty, what looks to be plush seats, and gold hems on the tent edges. It would appear Edinmire is VERY aware of Trace's position still.
Maybe wagon, rather than tent? Either way, could be something related to the tigers.
Thats a good theory, the tigers wore a LOOOOT of purple
The one and only Ottershark!
Resident stoner/metalhead.
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#17 Post by BadFoMo »

amenon wrote:
CrRAR wrote:
amenon wrote:Is he coming alive again?
Is it true? I-is he becoming a real boy!? XD
If this is permanent now, I'm going with the explanation that Natani kissed him so hard off-panel that it stuck :P
If it does stick around, I’m perfectly fine with it. I mean, he’s the only character who didn’t have white to his eyes; and that was because it became his style. I think that this is a good jumping on point for this style change.

yaytime wrote:i also like how zen seems to be against all the TK masks (probably because of all bad thing that happened when he was a kid) and is only thanking them now when it come to Natani (then still some what mockingly)
Wait, when did he say or do anything that would suggest that he was against the Masks? As far as I know, this is the first time he has mentioned them.

Elemental Templar wrote:...I hope this means we're finally going to see how Tom has chosen to design the Legacy Estate.
[Joke]And then we find out that Tom just stole the looks of MineCraft’s Woodland Mansion and called it a day.[/joke]

Anyway, if Group B just walks into Edinmire without seeing any warning signs… do you think that [Database error] and Maren are good enough to get away with clamming that they are slavers and are just transporting Zen, Sythe and Raine through the city?

[CrackPot]Anyone think that their ‘Edinmire problem’ will be easier if…
…The Tigers get evidence of Brahn’s plan, present it to the city guards, have him locked up, assert their authority, clam Edinmire and the lands within its jurisdiction for the Tiger Keidran tribes and repel the ‘all Canine Keidran are to be locked up until further notice’ law; thus allowing Group B to pass through with little trouble?
…The magic at the Hot-Spring decides to Troll Group B by making [Database error] look like a Wolf Keidran and giving Maren a tail to go with her sister’s ears, thus forcing them to avoid all cities and towns?[/CrackPot]

Also, did this get updated? I have a strong feeling that it did. Does anyone have the first version?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Hayate
The Hidden User

#18 Post by Hayate »

Oh no! I totally forgot that they were headed for that place! Zen! Don't do it!

They are totally gonna get captured somehow... Unless maybe Reni meets the first and can see they are innocent... Well, actually I guess they aren't... Both Zen and Sythe are associated with the Wolves armed forces...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Hdeath1
Citizen

#19 Post by Hdeath1 »

Hayate wrote:Oh no! I totally forgot that they were headed for that place! Zen! Don't do it!

They are totally gonna get captured somehow... Unless maybe Reni meets the first and can see they are innocent... Well, actually I guess they aren't... Both Zen and Sythe are associated with the Wolves armed forces...
I don't think they're going to meet anyone who knows them there so they will most likely be imprisoned.
My DA:http://hdeath1.deviantart.com/gallery/
(please give feedback) :D
New art and char concepts coming soon...

Deaththekat
Merchant

#20 Post by Deaththekat »

BadFoMo wrote: Anyway, if Group B just walks into Edinmire without seeing any warning signs… do you think that [Database error] and Maren are good enough to get away with clamming that they are slavers and are just transporting Zen, Sythe and Raine through the city?

Werent they saying all wolves slave or not were imprisoned?

Also, I just realized:
POOR RAINE
BABY NO
TOO DELICATE FOR JAIL
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#21 Post by Schrodinger »

Schrodinger wrote:This could be our window into what's going on with group A, they might be en route to the Legacy estate right now.
This one wasn't even hard.

Secondly...

Oooooh this might just crush them.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Forever-Disturbed
Citizen

#22 Post by Forever-Disturbed »

Someone in group B is going to [censored] die, I just know it.
Deaththekat wrote:Also, I just realized:
POOR RAINE
BABY NO
TOO DELICATE FOR JAIL
SHE MUST BE PROTECTED
AT ALL COSTS
ALL. COSTS.
"Vision is not what your eyes see, but an image that your brain comprehends." - Aozaki Touko

Deaththekat
Merchant

#23 Post by Deaththekat »

Forever-Disturbed wrote:Someone in group B is going to [censored] die, I just know it.
POOR RAINE
BABY NO
TOO DELICATE FOR JAIL
SHE MUST BE PROTECTED
AT ALL COSTS
ALL. COSTS.
INDEED

Whos with us!?

Aurora
Citizen

#24 Post by Aurora »

Deaththekat wrote:
amenon wrote:
Ddraig wrote:Pretty expensive tent they got there - violet, the color of royalty, what looks to be plush seats, and gold hems on the tent edges. It would appear Edinmire is VERY aware of Trace's position still.
Maybe wagon, rather than tent? Either way, could be something related to the tigers.
Thats a good theory, the tigers wore a LOOOOT of purple
I really love your little animated Kat banner here. It's so cute! :heart:

amenon
Grand Templar

#25 Post by amenon »

Schrodinger wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:This could be our window into what's going on with group A, they might be en route to the Legacy estate right now.
How'd you manage to call 'en route'? I figured they'd already be there. Do you think it's a given that the arrival will be shown?
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#26 Post by BadJoke »

The smile of the innocent carefree about to plough head first into a granit wall... Come on! They got Sauron at town, look at that tower!

And don't thank the masks, they're selfish [censored].
Deaththekat wrote:
Forever-Disturbed wrote:Someone in group B is going to [censored] die, I just know it.
POOR RAINE
BABY NO
TOO DELICATE FOR JAIL
SHE MUST BE PROTECTED
AT ALL COSTS
ALL. COSTS.
INDEED

Whos with us!?
Me. Every time a group is in some similar situation, in any media, they run into some creepy psycho.

Like...
... Zen taking it like a champ?

As I said before it would be could to see group B have their own enemies. And come on, they crossed the whole continent without the smallest inconvenient on the road. Would be time to solve this. :twisted:
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#27 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

I really hope that Team B will smell the trouble at Edinmire before its too late
(Maybe Trace will have to bust them out if they don't. His voice still carries some weight after all)
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

Ddraig
Templar Master

#28 Post by Ddraig »

Little Fox wrote:
Tent? I thought it was a carriage oops ^^;;
amenon wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
How'd you manage to call 'en route'? I figured they'd already be there. Do you think it's a given that the arrival will be shown?
Doh! just reread it, and Nat says she's in a carriage on the way to Trace's estate. Still looks expensive, though.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#29 Post by Vintage »

Gah! I'm late to this page.

Quite a fancy carriage they have there. Great scenery, too.

And of course Zen is going to head straight into danger. Can only end well, right?
Spoiler!
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

imalbert
Master

#30 Post by imalbert »

Have we forgotten that Maren and Karen still need to be seen by a healer? I think our resolute apothecary may be just the man they need.