Comic for Saturday, December 17th, 2016

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

Comic for Saturday, December 17th, 2016

#1 Post by CrRAR »

Alt text: Miscommunication

I just happened to visit 2K and, hey, a new comic happened already! (A banner too! :D)

Wow, nothing more romantic than a glowy templar tower of doom. naaaaat

Poor Zen. Oh man, this is ominous.
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Butterscotch
Master

Re: Comic for Saturday, December 17th, 2016

#2 Post by Butterscotch »

AAAAAAH.

ZEN.

NO. STOP
The Scottish Dograccoon!

Gimme trash.

amenon
Grand Templar

#3 Post by amenon »

Irony. It's what's for dinner :P

Interesting that Trace's place isn't actually even there. Way to heist, Trace and Flora :grin:

And Keith has eyes both here, and in the banner. Is he coming alive again?
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster

#4 Post by CrRAR »

amenon wrote:Is he coming alive again?
Is it true? I-is he becoming a real boy!? XD
Fight the power!

Dadragon6
Citizen

#5 Post by Dadragon6 »

Poor, poor Zen.
Don't do it. Don't go to Edinmire.
It will go badly for you.
...You watch.

Also, Zen's face in the last panel. Kyoot :zen:
\ [T] /
"Praise the Sun!"

amenon
Grand Templar

#6 Post by amenon »

The warning is a bit redundant, in that Group B isn't exactly going to waltz in there either way.

... one hopes.

And yeah, the relief is very nice to see, as utterly doomed as it is :P

Also, starry skies :heart:

Also also, in the banner, Maddie wrote her name in the window :grin: Really like her outfit, too.
CrRAR wrote:Is it true? I-is he becoming a real boy!? XD
If this is permanent now, I'm going with the explanation that Natani kissed him so hard off-panel that it stuck :P

yaytime
Apprentice

#7 Post by yaytime »

Team b is in for trouble if they just waltz in to Edinmer, thought if they claim to know trace they might stand a chance long enough for a message to get to team A, that or wolf pen time for all. Natani probably should try tell trace to tell the guard to look for zen and bring him to the manner (i know this is not going to happen thought)

Edit

i also like how zen seems to be against all the TK masks (probably because of all bad thing that happened when he was a kid) and is only thanking them now when it come to Natani (then still some what mockingly)
The one true ship :mike: :heart: :evals:

Ddraig
Templar Master

#8 Post by Ddraig »

Pretty expensive tent they got there - violet, the color of royalty, what looks to be plush seats, and gold hems on the tent edges. It would appear Edinmire is VERY aware of Trace's position still.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

amenon
Grand Templar

#9 Post by amenon »

Ddraig wrote:Pretty expensive tent they got there - violet, the color of royalty, what looks to be plush seats, and gold hems on the tent edges. It would appear Edinmire is VERY aware of Trace's position still.
Maybe wagon, rather than tent? Either way, could be something related to the tigers.

Little Fox
Traveler

#10 Post by Little Fox »

amenon wrote:
CrRAR wrote:Is it true? I-is he becoming a real boy!? XD
If this is permanent now, I'm going with the explanation that Natani kissed him so hard off-panel that it stuck :P
Head canon accepted XD
Ddraig wrote:Pretty expensive tent they got there - violet, the color of royalty, what looks to be plush seats, and gold hems on the tent edges. It would appear Edinmire is VERY aware of Trace's position still.
Tent? I thought it was a carriage oops ^^;;

Loveknowsbest
Citizen

#11 Post by Loveknowsbest »

I have to make this joke: The Bubbles you know is dead! Ppg reference there. But my boy Zen is going to have the surprise of his life when they finally meet. Ending with you will always be my little sister. I love the look of the carriage. Keith and Nat looked great.

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#12 Post by SpottedKitty »

Hmm... "north, in the mountains" — isn't that where we've seen a great big statue (probably) of a dragon?

And this seems to confirm that Zen and Natani's link was completely suppressed by the shackle; Natani hadn't "heard" anything until that little bit got through. I'd guess this means the link will be back to normal when the shackle comes off. Isn't Zen in for a surprise... :shock:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by CrRAR »

amenon wrote:
Maybe wagon, rather than tent? Either way, could be something related to the tigers.
Do elephants exist in Twokinds? How legit would it be if they strode up to Trace's estate riding in cabins perched on the backs of elephants!

Riding elephants...ON A BOAT!
Fight the power!

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#14 Post by Bellhead »

Just got off work, and came home to this! Wonderful page!

I see that Keith has his eyes back to normal again.. It's nice to see him showing a bit more.. Can't say "humanity", but a bit more life. He seems restored, if that makes sense. It's as if he's just walked out of a cave. I'm interested to see more of him now that his spirit has risen from the muck.

Also, Zen says he's close to Edinmire, so we'll probably see Zen's reaction to everyone together. Also, does Zen know what Nat looks like with the new outfit?
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Elemental Templar
Merchant

#15 Post by Elemental Templar »

CrRAR wrote:
amenon wrote:
Do elephants exist in Twokinds? How legit would it be if they strode up to Trace's estate riding in cabins perched on the backs of elephants!

Riding elephants...ON A BOAT!
That may be a possibility being that the Tiger Territory is a rain-forest, and they're the habitat of choice for Asian Elephants. Also Trace is a duke so calling royalty is somewhat appropriate.

Side Note: I hope this means we're finally going to see how Tom has chosen to design the Legacy Estate.
(Also Love the new banner on the TK homepage)
"There are Two kinds of people in this world:
Those who wait for change, and those who make changes themselves. Which one are you?" -Anonymous