Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Lightice
Citizen

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2806 Post by Lightice »

aitaituo wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:26 am In the sketch version I thought it was a poster of Daniels in his helmet, but the color version does look more like a keidran.
What are you people talking about? It's obviously Daniels wearing his winged guard helmet. "Deserter" means a soldier who leaves his post without permission, which is exactly what he is doing in the picture.

steelabjur
Council Member

#2807 Post by steelabjur »

Today it's Adira Daki in color (DA link for those of us who are not Patrons). And yes, yes you should. :P

NuclearBird
Master

#2808 Post by NuclearBird »

steelabjur wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:14 pm Today it's Adira Daki in color (DA link for those of us who are not Patrons). And yes, yes you should. :P
YES! All those chickens sacrificed in my dark rituals have borne fruit!
It's magnificent!
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#2809 Post by Technic[Bot] »

tony1695 wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 6:31 am
Warrl wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:07 amSo it's unclear why they need to escape.
Escape implies some sort of active pursuit. Feels like the wrong word choice. Are they just leaving in the hopes of finding a safer place to raise their child, or is there a active witch-hunt going on that we simply can't see due to the limited scope of the piece? After all, it's common knowledge that hybrids just aren't possible. Did someone see the baby, decide it was proof that Daniels or Therie is practicing magic most foul and has led the Templar to his home to deal with a potential threat? We simply can't know, not without more pieces set in this little story.
Well as long as their relationship was just a fling it was quite easy to hide it. But then they fell in love, being perfectly honest they could have keep it discreet,however one of them decided Daniels should met Therie's his father and also Daniels introduced Therie to his parents for some reason. Maybe they did not wanted to lie to their family and/or hoped to lie to a few less people, or it might have never happened. In any case when Therie got pregnant they were left with little choice, hiding would be too hard, even if their child looked "normal", and since mixed race relations are frowned upon, at best, they are not safe, either because of the Templars, one of Old Trace's Draconian laws, slavers or simply a racist neighbor. As I see it they needed to flee, thus leading to Daniels going AWOL.
Schrodinger wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:56 am Seems that this won't have a happy ending. The Master Seer knows.

And there goes my happy ending. Top right corner for anyone who has not seen it...
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#2810 Post by AmigaDragon »

steelabjur wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 5:14 pmToday it's Adira Daki in color (DA link for those of us who are not Patrons). And yes, yes you should. :P
Well that's new, DA asking for DOB as an option rather than requiring sign in (and be old enough).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#2811 Post by tony1695 »

Guess Who's Coming for Dinner, in colour.
Oh yeah, that's definitely a baby bump.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#2812 Post by Him »

tony1695 wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:45 pm Guess Who's Coming for Dinner, in colour.
Hmmmm... The cuteness sustains me.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#2813 Post by Foxx Trotter »

I'd have to agree...kyoot. :)
Videre videnda.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#2814 Post by Hulk10 »

It is rather cute. And I do love cute.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

steelabjur
Council Member

#2815 Post by steelabjur »

tony1695 wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 7:45 pm Guess Who's Coming for Dinner, in colour.
I come for the suggestive art, I stay for the heartwarming cuteness overload and neat story. :)

NuclearBird
Master

#2816 Post by NuclearBird »

Squirrel Rider, in color

No further clarification needed
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#2817 Post by Dadrobit »

NuclearBird wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:09 pm Image
Squirrel Rider, in color

Eyyyyy, thanks for the votes all y'all that contributed! I love how this came out! :mrgrin:

Tyger42
Apprentice

#2818 Post by Tyger42 »

Squirrel Rider, in color

Now needs to be canon even more. XD

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#2819 Post by Hulk10 »

Tyger42 wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 1:57 am
Squirrel Rider, in color

Now needs to be canon even more. XD
I kinda like Mrs. Nibbly the way she is.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

steelabjur
Council Member

#2820 Post by steelabjur »

Red's rocking a black miniskirt in the color version of Scarlet Shopping Day. :squirrel: isn't feeling it though.