Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3946 Post by TheMouse »

SpottedKitty wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:43 pm
Bellhead wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:28 pm Good morning Laura, looking stunning as always. Just going to ignore the leash and collar on the bedpost...
I didn't even notice them until the sketch was nearly finished... :shock: :wink:
And the pet food dish at the foot of the bed. Not that these things are unappealing to me, of course.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#3947 Post by CrRAR »

TheMouse wrote: Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:14 pm
SpottedKitty wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:43 pm
Bellhead wrote: Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:28 pm Good morning Laura, looking stunning as always. Just going to ignore the leash and collar on the bedpost...
I didn't even notice them until the sketch was nearly finished... :shock: :wink:
And the pet food dish at the foot of the bed.
I like your imagination, tamer minds probably just read that as the bed’s footboard. Hurry! Someone label it with a “Keith”. xD
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3948 Post by tony1695 »

Today we get to see Flora's Morning Stretch, a reminder that she is indeed feline.
Also, Trace must have a great view there.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

DariusL
Panthera tigris altaica
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#3949 Post by DariusL »

MaleKat + FemMike
Is it just me or it's getting hot in here? 👀💦

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#3950 Post by aitaituo »

DariusL wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 6:20 pm MaleKat + FemMike
Is it just me or it's getting hot in here? 👀💦
I was put off by it.

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#3951 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

In today´s Sketch we get another example of what booze can do in Mistaken Identity Flirting

Keith seems quite amused by it ^^
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#3952 Post by SpottedKitty »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 8:54 am In today´s Sketch we get another example of what booze can do in Mistaken Identity Flirting

Keith seems quite amused by it ^^
Wasn't it Keith and Zen this last happened to? That's definitely a "wait till we're all sober again and I tell you" laugh... :shock: :P :twisted:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#3953 Post by AmigaDragon »

Hula Girls got me wondering if the Western basitins are making Carver dance or do anything else he doesn't want to do.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#3954 Post by Bellhead »

AmigaDragon wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:11 am Hula Girls got me wondering if the Western basitins are making Carver dance or do anything else he doesn't want to do.
If their laws are anything like the Easterns in regards to honor, they'll likely detain him for trespassing and ship him out on the next ride back. Assuming he doesn't blatantly break any laws between then and his arrival, so... maybe not.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#3955 Post by Bellhead »

Wolf Romance aka Natani traditional romance.

Now I kinda want to see those two on an actual date. And not like that fancy dinner they went on last time.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

JonahAndTheWolf
Traveler
Fav. Twokinds Character: Adira

#3956 Post by JonahAndTheWolf »

Bellhead wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 4:35 pm Wolf Romance aka Natani traditional romance.

Now I kinda want to see those two on an actual date. And not like that fancy dinner they went on last time.
Do they have movies in the Twokinds universe? 'cuz they seem very much like the "takeout and a movie" kinda couple.

I bet Nat'd be the sort of person who'd put on a scary movie because "he's not scared of it", only to end up in Keith's arms after the first jumpscare :grin:
Grumpily succumbing to the moral imperative of tentacle-delivered pleasure like a good utilitarian :evil:

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#3957 Post by Bellhead »

JonahAndTheWolf wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:17 pm Do they have movies in the Twokinds universe? 'cuz they seem very much like the "takeout and a movie" kinda couple.

I bet Nat'd be the sort of person who'd put on a scary movie because "he's not scared of it", only to end up in Keith's arms after the first jumpscare :grin:
Not that we know of, and I doubt it of he's with Keith. Don't forget that Keith was the first -and remains one of the only- he was ever able to really express himself around. Even now, he can be pretty flatly honest, and doesn't need to hide who he is.

They seem more like the "booze and billiards" type to me, anyway.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3958 Post by tony1695 »

Today's sketch is a Maren and Karen Ref Sheet!
And now we have some more insight into why Maren is so untrusting of Keidran.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3959 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Bellhead wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:06 pm
JonahAndTheWolf wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:17 pm Do they have movies in the Twokinds universe? 'cuz they seem very much like the "takeout and a movie" kinda couple.

Not that we know of, and I doubt it of he's with Keith. Don't forget that Keith was the first -and remains one of the only- he was ever able to really express himself around. Even now, he can be pretty flatly honest, and doesn't need to hide who he is.

They seem more like the "booze and billiards" type to me, anyway.
Well we had a sketch where that is basically what happened: Thunderstorm . I any case I see them like a "Netflix and booze" couple when staying inside and a "Game and booze" couple whenever going outside.
tony1695 wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 7:38 am Today's sketch is a Maren and Karen Ref Sheet!
And now we have some more insight into why Maren is so untrusting of Keidran.
She is very tall,did not expected that. Now I wonder if heights are always consistent in the comic. Also quite an spoiler in the sketch. I wonder if that was ever planned to appear in the comic. Now understand why Maren is distant and cold, all that Trauma and having to take care of her little sister and also why Karen was is kinda of a brat, she had no one to raise her. But Why and how was her father killed by a servant? Alas it finally leaves more questions than answers: How and why was her father killed by a servant?

Oh and another sketch Adding it simply because i really like how Tom draws modern clothes.
Another chance encounter
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#3960 Post by Hulk10 »

AmigaDragon wrote: Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:11 am Hula Girls got me wondering if the Western basitins are making Carver dance or do anything else he doesn't want to do.
Wow those hula girls are hot.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.