Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: Sketch of the Day

#1276 Post by Hayate »

Oh so he did end up doing two versions, that's cool. Kissing in the rain is so romantic :trace: :heart: :flora:
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#1277 Post by BadFoMo »

Trace knew that the life of a Keidran was not going to be ease, but he didn't factor in this problem.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Hayate
The Hidden User

#1278 Post by Hayate »

So it looks like they get tho choose between fighting Flora or fighting Natani xD
~Hayate~
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#1279 Post by Cyon »

Trace: "Can't we all just sit down and have a peaceful chat?!"
A whole horde of tigresses: "Does the 'we' include her?..."

Great sketch, I like where the theme is going
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#1280 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Let the battle begin... This is a great one. :D
Videre videnda.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#1281 Post by IHeartMaeve »

And today, the Main 4 are playing Dungeons and Dragons!

Trace forgets his spells, Natani is indecisive regarding his avatar's gender... This is gonna get good.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#1282 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Nibbly for the win. :wink:

Natani does look cute in human form. A fun sketch overall.
Videre videnda.

steelabjur
Council Member

#1283 Post by steelabjur »

Nat should have spent an extra point to pick up Common, would have saved him so much trouble later. I love this sketch, both as a D&D geek and a TK fan.Trace being forgetful, Flora being hyped to play a "kitty", Natani not being able to figure out what sex he wants to play and figuring it won't matter, and Keith just being stoic through the whole thing. Oh, and :squirrel: being the mysterious fifth character.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#1284 Post by Cyon »

Foxx Trotter wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:46 pm Natani does look cute in human form. A fun sketch overall.
Wow I didn't get it was her until you mentioned it. Makes much more sense now :P

So who's the game master? Judging by the hair, could it be our recurring Master Spy?
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#1285 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Cyon wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:47 pm
So who's the game master?
Cyon, I was just wondering that exact same thing.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#1286 Post by Him »

Cyon wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:47 pmSo who's the game master? Judging by the hair, could it be our recurring Master Spy?
The Master Spy has brown hair that is even lighter than Natani's. Since Natani has very light hair in the picture it is safe to assume the DM is not the Master Spy because his would be less dark than Natani's. The Master Spy is also a player of the 'game'- a part of the Twokinds world so he would not be controlling it (Even though he does influence it heavily). So who has both dark hair and is controlling the flow of the 'game'? Tom. The DM is Tom.

I am also not sure how to feel about human Natani. Gonna take some getting used to.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#1287 Post by Schrodinger »

I just noticed that Keith rolled two ones.
I guess his luck is just that terrible.

Now for the crack theory, Nibs in this sketch is playing Lady Nora and then Mrs. Nibbly as a new character.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Ddraig
Templar Master

#1288 Post by Ddraig »

Him wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 6:21 pm
Cyon wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:47 pmSo who's the game master? Judging by the hair, could it be our recurring Master Spy?
The Master Spy has brown hair that is even lighter than Natani's. Since Natani has very light hair in the picture it is safe to assume the DM is not the Master Spy because his would be less dark than Natani's. The Master Spy is also a player of the 'game'- a part of the Twokinds world so he would not be controlling it (Even though he does influence it heavily). So who has both dark hair and is controlling the flow of the 'game'? Tom. The DM is Tom.

I am also not sure how to feel about human Natani. Gonna take some getting used to.
And that's why they had the giant sidequest to help Keith out, to draw the disinterested guy into the game
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Hayate
The Hidden User

#1289 Post by Hayate »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:24 pmAnd today, the Main 4 are playing Dungeons and Dragons
Wow, this is actually really cool. It took me a few seconds to figure it out, but it looks like it implies that the whole comic is their DnD game haha. They are all pretty accurate in the portrayal of their characters lol :squirrel:
~Hayate~
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#1290 Post by BadFoMo »

Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!