Moderator: Moderators

Shockwave07
Apprentice

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2971 Post by Shockwave07 »

jacobc62 wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:46 am
steelabjur wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 12:30 am
tony1695 wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:23 pm
Ddraig wrote: Sat Aug 11, 2018 5:25 am The things I've actually gotten from Ikea have been a somewhat complex assembly, but had very good instructions once I'd figured out the scheme and came with lots of spare screws/dowels/etc in a separate bag. Tbh I think it comes from people tossing the instructions immediately and assuming they can figure it out. Their instructions (at least for what I got) didn't even require reading, just match the symbols on the bag to the one on the chart to make sure you had the right piece (not just one that looked right)
My bad Ikea experiences have all been from screw holes being maybe half to a full centimeter off from where they should be, requiring brute force or a power drill to make a hole in the right place.

Anyway, on to today's sketch, Clumsy Ghost Laura! And the DA link, because Tom made this much a good deal lewder than I had envisioned the whole thing.
And Natani asking the important question, how does a ghost trip?
Given the presence of Young!Tani and Zen, Natani's head must be pretty crowded in this. ;)
Also, I think the real important question is, If Laura!Tani got freaky with Keith, would it count as an orgy? S:P
Well let's see.... You have Keith and Natani... Then you have Zen, Young!Natani, and Laura.... Clovis should he regain access to his backdoor entrance to Zen and Nat's link......... Anyone else we could see being thrown into the dog-pile.......? S:P
Our dragons Nora, past-Nora, and Reni? XD

Eclipse
Templar Master

#2972 Post by Eclipse »

Toss Ghost Laura in the "Sketches I wish were canon" pile. Right along with anthro Nibbly.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#2973 Post by Neptune »

Eclipse wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:39 pm Toss Ghost Laura in the "Sketches I wish were canon" pile. Right along with anthro Nibbly.
Real talk, I wish that squirrel actually died when Carver threw her on that tree. No sympathy.
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

NuclearBird
Master

#2974 Post by NuclearBird »

That hungover part is so spot on, the only thing missing is the quickly filling bucket holding the vomit.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#2975 Post by tony1695 »

Lightsaber Battle!
Of course Clovis has a red saber, the character's a great fit for the Sith mentality.
Natani, though, is a bit too morally grey for a traditional Jedi. The Gray Jedi were a thing though.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#2976 Post by Hulk10 »

tony1695 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:07 pm Lightsaber Battle!
Of course Clovis has a red saber, the character's a great fit for the Sith mentality.
Natani, though, is a bit too morally grey for a traditional Jedi. The Gray Jedi were a thing though.
Trace would be good for an Anakin style lightsaber.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#2977 Post by Technic[Bot] »

ThunderVolt wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 1:42 pm Natani showering the right way.

I'm sure this is a sequel, no?
This image reminded me of a conversation i had with an acquaintance a few years ago.
Some old acquaintance wrote: ...You know it is like the yogi bear or donald duck. You know that he is naked but since you have always seem like that so you do not "feel" like they are naked...
Something like that happens to me while looking the left side of this sketch. I know that she is butt naked but for some reason i do not interpret it as "lewd" as it should...
So yeah was not trying to make any point in particular
Even if not common for Tom to draw action heavy scenes, he clearly know how to. This is amazing
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

NuclearBird
Master

#2978 Post by NuclearBird »

Hulk10 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:32 pm
Considering his pre-amnesia days, I'd say a Revan-style pair of red and purple would suit him better.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#2979 Post by jacobc62 »

NuclearBird wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 7:04 am
Considering his pre-amnesia days, I'd say a Revan-style pair of red and purple would suit him better.
Probably be more fitting for him to have light blue and orange ;)
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#2980 Post by TheMouse »

jacobc62 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:48 am
Why would that b-

Ohhhh. I get it now.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#2981 Post by Neptune »

TheMouse wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:40 pm
jacobc62 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:48 am
Why would that b-

Ohhhh. I get it now.
Do I smell an Illinois joke here?
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

steelabjur
Council Member

#2982 Post by steelabjur »

Kat helps Posing Mike (DA link). "Put your heart in it" indeed! :P

NuclearBird
Master

#2983 Post by NuclearBird »

Gotta say, F!Mike > M!Mike
But that's just my opinion...

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#2984 Post by Shockwave07 »

Wonder if male Mike would find himself so embarassed here... Not that I'm complaining about what I see with Kat! ;)

Mionikoi
Apprentice

#2985 Post by Mionikoi »

May I suggest a non-twokinds sketch?
I LOVE WAFFLES! : D