Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Sketch of the Day

#931 Post by Cyon »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 8:01 pm First Sketch of the month! Maeve is Listening for the Baby!

I agree with the comments on the site: Flora will indeed be a great mother. I can feel it. (Pun not intended.)
That means Maeve will have a future play buddy! |D

...and, even if you can't feel it, you can hear it ;)
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

SomeOtherTom
Traveler

#932 Post by SomeOtherTom »

Now in colour! Great minds think alike and all that I guess?
Forum & Stream Lurker, Shuffler, SomeOtherTom
Panel Shuffle Gallery

amenon
Grand Templar

#933 Post by amenon »

Cyon wrote: Mon May 01, 2017 12:06 am
amenon wrote: Sun Apr 30, 2017 8:24 pm 5th place in the color vote Image

Thought for sure it'd be higher than that, but it was another really tough month. Still, that's the best suggestion I've ever had... I guess I'd need to get better to play in the big league :P
If it was hard to choose which sketches to have coloured, then Tom's been putting the effort in all along! I'd say that's a good thing :D
Oh, Tom's basically always putting in the effort. But the last two months have been crazy good, at least as far as I'm concerned. I could have conceivably voted for almost 2/3rds of the pictures.

But still, even with a crazy month, it's a huge misestimation on my part. When I saw the sketch, I said privately to people that that would be in the top three in any month, or I didn't know anything about anything. So the takeaway is... I don't know anything about anything :P

On the upside of that, I didn't really expect Keith and Alaric streaking to make it, and it did, and that's really, really good. Indeed, everything I voted for made it, and it's probably my favorite lineup of winners yet.

But it's time for me to give up on the notion that I can predict any of this, or that I can call my shots. When perception and reality disagree, it isn't reality that's wrong.

By the way, a tip to anyone here making suggestions: I think Tom does his best work when you don't constrain him too much. Explain the core idea, but leave the specifics to him, because good god can he execute :heart:
SomeOtherTom wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 5:56 pm Now in colour! Great minds think alike and all that I guess?
It's an excellent followup, because I think it even retroactively enhances the original. I wish I'd been able to do that when I tried.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#934 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Yes, this one is way cooler in color. :D The sketch posted yesterday with Maeve and Flora was kyoot as well.
Videre videnda.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#935 Post by Cyon »

SomeOtherTom wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 5:56 pm Image

Now in colour! Great minds think alike and all that I guess?
Well hey, the colour really "fleshed-out" that drawing :wink:

I'll see myself out...

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#936 Post by GaySailors »

Come on Natani, you don't need a spell to get him to undress, I'm sure he'd be glad to do so if you simply asked him in his free time.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#937 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Natani: Kat! You were supposed to focus on Keith!
Kathrin: "But you said the spell was supposed to knock the apple off. Why are you taking your clothes off?"
Natani: "BECAUSE I WAS LYING!!!"
Keith: (thoughts) "What... is... happening?"

Hilarious. Purely hilarious.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Warrl
Grand Templar

#938 Post by Warrl »

Cyon wrote: Tue May 02, 2017 10:27 pmWell hey, the colour really "fleshed-out" that drawing :wink:

I'll see myself out...
Actually, these beings look more furred out.

Which I guess means that what Natani's doing is a furring strip.

Right behind you

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#939 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

The Tiger Dance, now in Technicolor, they look absolutely lovely, perfect scene :trace: :heart: :flora:
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#940 Post by Foxx Trotter »

A beautiful scenescape. :trace: :flora:
Videre videnda.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#941 Post by TinyVoices »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Wed May 03, 2017 10:00 pm The Tiger Dance, now in Technicolor, they look absolutely lovely, perfect scene :trace: :heart: :flora:
Magnificent. I believe if there was a human Trace version of this, it would check all boxes, but this here is pretty damn good nonetheless. It's a work of art much like the Tavern drawing Tom drew a while back. :adira:

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#942 Post by Cyon »

What a wonderfully romantic moment!

And now we hope for Nora to turn Trace into a Keidran once and for all...

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#943 Post by TinyVoices »

King Madness, now in color.

I love it. :3

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#944 Post by Cyon »

TinyVoices wrote: Thu May 04, 2017 6:53 pm King Madness, now in color.

I love it. :3
Next thing you know she'll have twice as many grapes in her hand and there will be a feast set out before her.

...and that's about all you need to run a country :P

Warrl
Grand Templar

#945 Post by Warrl »

I think Maddie got one thing right. With a throne that size, she can't possibly look intimidating by the standard means, and attempting to would just make her look small - so she makes it plain that she feel no need to look intimidating. Which can, in its own way, be VERY intimidating.