Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3676 Post by tony1695 »

So, we got Barbarian Raine, showing us a more savage side.

And we also see Wedding Dress Nibbly, and I swear this feels a little bit lewd.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Warrl
Grand Templar

#3677 Post by Warrl »

Somebody finally got around to teaching Raine to handle her magic.

An untrained mage is a danger to herself and everyone around her.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#3678 Post by Eclipse »

I'd say "I do" to that.

Ddraig
Templar Master

#3679 Post by Ddraig »

We finally get Anthro Nora, and I, for one, welcome our new scaled overlords
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3680 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Ddraig wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:39 am Image
You know I am not a fan of Tom's anthro dragons, just too much neck for me.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#3681 Post by AmigaDragon »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:19 am
Ddraig wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:39 am Image
You know I am not a fan of Tom's anthro dragons, just too much neck for me.
I think it's good, much shorter than fullform dragon and longer than full human form (her half-human form has the shorter neck you want). It's about what I imagined for my Metamor Keep character when he went anthro-dragon (that story still being finished before publication), while his wings in that form are undersized like Buwaro's in Slightly Damned.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tetrahedron
Merchant

#3682 Post by Tetrahedron »

I will find you, and I will brush you!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/28108125

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#3683 Post by Technic[Bot] »

So there have been a few new sketches:

So first Mike seems to have a rather weird dream with our favorite perverted dragon shapeshifter. Despite his reticience I do not think he has anything to fear. Nora is many things but a black-widow is not one of them, i do not think she will kill him. So he'll probably be fine... I hope.

Then we have our favorite white furball having some fun at the expense of her mother and of course being adorable as usual.

Moving on. If a someone ends as a prisoner but out of her own volition, is she still a prisioner? Nora sketches tend to pose rather curious philosophical/legal questions.

Furthermore Raine shows shea has a bit peculiar tastes. It is always the quiet ones isn't it?

And finally I think we all saw this coming. Nora keeps making changes to as Eric new supervisors . If they had cameras in Mekkan I suspect Nora would be getting ready to film.

Edit:
Added Natani's Massage to the list. The tail must really get on the masseuse way.

And another one: there are 2 types of couples, those who are very comfortable letting everyone know they pretty much in love, and those who don't

And for today: A bioshock crossover. Considered that Elizabeth was Booker's daughter at the end, sort of, this sketch has some weird implications.
Also at this rate this post will be a few hundred lines long..
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#3684 Post by Shockwave07 »

Giving you a break poster above me!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/28403148

Have to admit, all the times Eric is enjoying these I can look at myself naked/sexy moments, wonder how disappointed he'd be when vixen Eric is brought to an end!

SomeOtherTom
Traveler

#3685 Post by SomeOtherTom »

Today marks the 13th anniversary of Kat’s comic debut so it seemed only fitting to suggest this:

Kathrin's Introduction

It was only supposed to be a panel but Tom has only gone and redrawn the whole page. The difference is crazy: Old page for reference
Forum & Stream Lurker, Shuffler, SomeOtherTom
Panel Shuffle Gallery

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#3686 Post by aitaituo »

It is times like these that I want some other Tom who can redo all the old pages in the new style while Prime Tom continues to make new content.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#3687 Post by Technic[Bot] »

We missed a few sketches!
First Zen demonstrates that the mental link can be quite inconvenient in Mind massage ft. Wolf Raine
Then Sythe shows his good, and makes Maren feel "undresdressed" looks on a new attire on Well dressed wolf . Really like the prussian/french mid 19 century look fits him well.
Finally Saria and Roselyn illustrate the correct way to brush your Keidran friends and the logistical hurdles of all that shed fur on Shed fur clone. Seriously thought as a dog owner I imagine most Keidran settlements are full of shed fur most of the year...

Finally for today sketch, it is always a pain when you are the only one who cares about appropriate decorum on the day-to-day. On Mad in the middle our favorite tiny soldier tries to make her boss behaves decently.
Shockwave07 wrote: Tue Jul 16, 2019 4:27 pm Giving you a break poster above me!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/28403148

Have to admit, all the times Eric is enjoying these I can look at myself naked/sexy moments, wonder how disappointed he'd be when vixen Eric is brought to an end!
I was a bit worried about this sketch but turned out much more wholesome than i expected, honestly this could be simply Eric helping model her sister's latest creation, of course ignoring the gender shenaningans, but still nice sketch.
SomeOtherTom wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:24 pm Today marks the 13th anniversary of Kat’s comic debut so it seemed only fitting to suggest this:

Kathrin's Introduction

It was only supposed to be a panel but Tom has only gone and redrawn the whole page. The difference is crazy: Old page for reference
This comics makes me feel old, i wonder if it is the same for Tom.
Anyhow Kaitrin has always perplexed me. Both from a narrative standpoint and a design perspective. I mean at first it was quite clear cut. Eric is is a perverted slave trader so no wonder he has a sex slave/assistant. Except turns out she is not her sex slave. His family bought her years ago and turns out our local pervert sees her as his little sister, much to Kat dissapointment, because now she had a crush on him. I doubt this was planned since her inception but who knows?
Do not get me wrong I love Kat as much as the next guy, but I do not see something in the comic that needed(s) of a character like her to get the point across.
And then there is also her backstory. Turns out there are enough humans that "really like" keidran in Mekkan that there is enough market for a niche industry of breeding sex slaves and that is where she cames from. That is quite a disturbing detail and adds little if any to her character. I dunno perhaps it will be an important detail later but for now it does not seems to have much relevance for the story. It does explain her figure and infertility but for one half of the cast already looks like they could start a modelling career and being born in captivity of feline father and canine mother could be enough to explain the second.
At the end of the day I am simply wondering why Tom decided to design her like that.
In any case sorry for the long winded rant but seems like topical at the moment.

If you wonder why I care about this it is simply because, despite not being creative myself, I find the process of creating a story to be fascinating.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#3688 Post by SpottedKitty »

Exploring Tiger Lands

Argleblargle <falls over> :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let this one be coloured — even as a sketch, it's gorgeous!
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#3689 Post by Technic[Bot] »

SpottedKitty wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:13 am Exploring Tiger Lands

Argleblargle <falls over> :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease let this one be coloured — even as a sketch, it's gorgeous!
I love the more nomad tribal look on the tiger clans. Wonder how thier society works Maybe like the mongols?

Anyhow we have more sketches:
We missed our favorite hybrid going for a Nigthtime Swim . Wonder what she is thinking?
We get to see the edinmire guard new armor. Thought is a bit Light probably too keep the wearer cool in this very hot summer.
We have a nice and not really fair round of Volleyball between our two favorite pairings. Love how Flora took the high moral ground.
We also got Trace's Ref sheet . The only character that does not look like a model is the protagonist, ironic ins't it? I mean it makes sense he is a mage, an scholar not a body builder. Also he has some very weird pants.
And finally something a bit more festive to conmemorate Toms 32th birthday . And no Trace i think you will reach flora by 2022 at the very least....
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#3690 Post by SpottedKitty »

SpottedKitty wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:13 am Exploring Tiger Lands

And my wish has been granted! Exploring Tiger Lands in colour! Even more gorgeous! <squee>
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery