Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3346 Post by Schrodinger »

Hulk10 wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:12 am
tony1695 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:14 pm Today, we see Chimera Meeting the Group, and some hints at both her origins and Trace's former actions...

But did he actually create her?
Indirectly, the Templars are responsible for her creation. It's unknown if Trace had any direct involvement.
Sage Asuka wrote: Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:56 am I'm a few days late but I'm cackling over Vixen Keith and Laura
I thought that you would, you love your cute foxes.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#3347 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Today, Mike goes to a Nora Support Group.

I’m pretty sure we all know who that “Sivolc” character is...

Hint:
Spoiler!
Look at the name as spelled backwards.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3348 Post by tony1695 »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:58 am Today, Mike goes to a Nora Support Group.

Hint:
Spoiler!
So, we've got the student-turned-chicken, the researcher who seems to be only biting her tail to stop herself from attempting to eat said chicken, a horse, someone with dragon wings, someone else with rabbit ears...
Nora's a damned menace.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#3349 Post by Hulk10 »

tony1695 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:29 am
IHeartMaeve wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 12:58 am Today, Mike goes to a Nora Support Group.

Hint:
Spoiler!
So, we've got the student-turned-chicken, the researcher who seems to be only biting her tail to stop herself from attempting to eat said chicken, a horse, someone with dragon wings, someone else with rabbit ears...
Nora's a damned menace.
Yeah and the 'do not eat' sign is hilarious.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#3350 Post by Warrl »

tony1695 wrote: Sat Jan 26, 2019 1:29 am

Hint:
Spoiler!
Nora's a damned menace.
They look more like donkey ears to me.

And there's Clovis in the corner, cleverly spelling his name backward on his nametag so nobody will figure out who he is (oops).

And possibly as many as four other people with the tops of their heads showing at the bottom of the picture.

Ddraig
Templar Master

#3351 Post by Ddraig »

Basitin Euchre forgets a little detail
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#3352 Post by jacobc62 »

Today, we see Mike getting a little bit more than lost in a village of rabbits.... And there are like 3 different ways that last speech bubble could lead to, yet all of them could be considered odd kinks.....
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#3353 Post by Hulk10 »

jacobc62 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:00 am Today, we see Mike getting a little bit more than lost in a village of rabbits.... And there are like 3 different ways that last speech bubble could lead to, yet all of them could be considered odd kinks.....
Yeah...………….. I agree.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#3354 Post by TheMouse »

jacobc62 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:00 am Today, we see Mike getting a little bit more than lost in a village of rabbits.... And there are like 3 different ways that last speech bubble could lead to, yet all of them could be considered odd kinks.....
Given the quotes, and the most common usage of that particular euphemism, the most likely meaning is so incredibly common it likely doesn't count as a kink.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#3355 Post by Eclipse »

Didn't know Judy Hopps was that kinky.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#3356 Post by Warrl »

Eclipse wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:32 am Didn't know Judy Hopps was that kinky.
In most Zootopia fanfic, she is. Usually, the results are about what you'd expect - in one author's work, the two of them end up adopting an orphan squirrel. However, there is at least one author who has Judy give birth to twins, one a bunny and the other a fox - and another author has her (mildly more sensibly) giving birth to a couple of fobbits.*

* IMHO the combinations of "fox" and "bunny" just aren't suitable for the purpose.

Eclipse
Templar Master

#3357 Post by Eclipse »

Warrl wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 10:00 pm
Eclipse wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:32 am Didn't know Judy Hopps was that kinky.
In most Zootopia fanfic, she is. Usually, the results are about what you'd expect - in one author's work, the two of them end up adopting an orphan squirrel. However, there is at least one author who has Judy give birth to twins, one a bunny and the other a fox - and another author has her (mildly more sensibly) giving birth to a couple of fobbits.*

* IMHO the combinations of "fox" and "bunny" just aren't suitable for the purpose.
>Fanfics

Also, that was a joke. Way to read too much into this.

Tetrahedron
Merchant

#3358 Post by Tetrahedron »

Bunny :heart: fox
->
Funny box

:grin:

Sorry, could not resist...

stlsf4003
Apprentice

#3359 Post by stlsf4003 »

It would seem that everyone's favorite wolven assassin has found her true calling and joined the Panzer Corps Now in color!
the lurking furry railroader

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#3360 Post by Hulk10 »

stlsf4003 wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 7:05 pm It would seem that everyone's favorite wolven assassin has found her true calling and joined the Panzer Corps Now in color!
This reminds me of the one that had Kat on a tank. Though its odd to see her wearing anything.