Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3226 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Considering Sythe is one of the comic relief character i find it very interesting to see the character with that murderous glee on his face. And niblby looks like some unholy monster pet.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#3227 Post by BadFoMo »

tony1695 wrote: Sat Oct 27, 2018 11:07 pmImage
Today, Tom shows off a character idea, Merchant Magpie, a very un-Basitin Basitin.
I'm pretty sure we are not going to see her in the main comic, but (with the exception of some of the items [unless they somehow end up in her care]) would it be wrong of me to view her as completely canon?
Technic[Bot] wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:34 pm
Bad Bart wrote: Wed Oct 31, 2018 10:20 pmImage
Looks like a twofer for today :mrgrin:
Sythe going to town on somebody, with his namesake.
Considering Sythe is one of the comic relief character I find it very interesting to see the character with that murderous glee on his face. And Niblby looks like some unholy monster pet.
I find it interesting/morbidly enjoyable seeing characters who are supposed to be good being evil.

Also…
Raine: Sythe, what are you doing?! Red! Anybody! Help!
Sythe: Won't worry, Raine, you and Red will be together again, very soon!

Anyway, we have this.
Adelaide: So, you're the infamous Lady Nora I've been hearing so much about. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Nora: Likewise. You must be King Adelaide. Your daughter has told me so much about you. She is quite a mischief maker.
Adelaide: She didn't earn the nickname of Madness for nothing. She hasn't caused too much trouble, as she?
Nora: No; she's a kindred spirit. I too like causing mischief every now and then.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#3228 Post by Technic[Bot] »

BadFoMo wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:36 pm find it interesting/morbidly enjoyable seeing characters who are supposed to be good being evil.

Also…
Raine: Sythe, what are you doing?! Red! Anybody! Help!
Sythe: Won't worry, Raine, you and Red will be together again, very soon!
Considering what has Sythe gone through: His "arranged" fianced changed him for a guy from a different species, that has to hurt in the old ego. He also probably had an accommodated position on wolf society, given that he was to secure an alliance with the tigers with his marriage. Now he is an outcast and a fugitive. On top of that he is barely tolerated by most of the cast. So Is him snapping into a killer such a far off situation to happen?
BadFoMo wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:36 pm Anyway, we have this.
Adelaide: So, you're the infamous Lady Nora I've been hearing so much about. It's a pleasure to meet you.
Nora: Likewise. You must be King Adelaide. Your daughter has told me so much about you. She is quite a mischief maker.
Adelaide: She didn't earn the nickname of Madness for nothing. She hasn't caused too much trouble, as she?
Nora: No; she's a kindred spirit. I too like causing mischief every now and then.
Is it just me or did Tom did not add any detail to Adelaide's hand?
It is a nice piece anyhow, but I find the prospect of having those two in the same room a bit scary, to say the least.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

steelabjur
Council Member

#3229 Post by steelabjur »

Halloween may be over, fellow minions, but we still have to answer to Vampire Queen Rose!

NuclearBird
Master

#3230 Post by NuclearBird »

steelabjur wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:33 pm Halloween may be over, fellow minions, but we still have to answer to Vampire Queen Rose!
I've already commented the same on the thread for the Happy Halloween 2018 page, but
I would let her drink my blood.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3231 Post by tony1695 »

steelabjur wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:33 pm Halloween may be over, fellow minions, but we still have to answer to Vampire Queen Rose!
Feels a bit bland. It's not a bad piece, but maybe if she was doing something overtly vampiric, like feeding on Saria.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

steelabjur
Council Member

#3232 Post by steelabjur »

tony1695 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:33 pm
Feels a bit bland. It's not a bad piece, but maybe if she was doing something overtly vampiric, like feeding on Saria.
or Trace. :twisted:

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3233 Post by tony1695 »

steelabjur wrote: Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:54 am
tony1695 wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:33 pm
or Trace. :twisted:
Nah, Trace catches her in the act, faints, and then Saria and Rose feel really bad about the Halloween prank.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

steelabjur
Council Member

#3234 Post by steelabjur »

So, we missed a few. Raine's Massage from Kat has unexpected results, a Tigershark threatens to eat Trace, The Assassin Sisters make use of Nat's Bandages of Holding, and we have Merchant Magpie and Traitorous Leg in color!

Have fun! :squirrel:

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#3235 Post by Technic[Bot] »

A bit of a tangential note:
Is it just me or the sketch of the day banner on the twokinds page is not working as intended? The thumbnail is not rendering.
Anyhow:
steelabjur wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:58 pm So, we missed a few. Raine's Massage from Kat has unexpected results, a Tigershark threatens to eat Trace, The Assassin Sisters make use of Nat's Bandages of Holding, and we have Merchant Magpie and Traitorous Leg in color!

Uhmm I am no expert on tails or massages for that matter, but... Would Kat you really need to "massage" it?
Regarding the last piece: Just how? Standard fake "enhancements" or is he using the other set of bandages to uhmm. Project his brother assets onto himself? I just can't get my head around it.

On a last note is there are rule for who post the sketches here? Or is it just the first one who sees them?
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Neutral Smith
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Saria's father

#3236 Post by Neutral Smith »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Wed Nov 07, 2018 4:37 am A bit of a tangential note:
Is it just me or the sketch of the day banner on the twokinds page is not working as intended? The thumbnail is not rendering.
Anyhow:
steelabjur wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:58 pm So, we missed a few. Raine's Massage from Kat has unexpected results, a Tigershark threatens to eat Trace, The Assassin Sisters make use of Nat's Bandages of Holding, and we have Merchant Magpie and Traitorous Leg in color!

Uhmm I am no expert on tails or massages for that matter, but... Would Kat you really need to "massage" it?
Regarding the last piece: Just how? Standard fake "enhancements" or is he using the other set of bandages to uhmm. Project his brother assets onto himself? I just can't get my head around it.

On a last note is there are rule for who post the sketches here? Or is it just the first one who sees them?
Tail thing: http://twokinds.keenspot.com/comic/788/
If it moves but shouldn't: Duct tape. If it doesn't move but should: WD-40. With a hammer everything fits, and if it still doesn't fit: bigger hammer. If it can't be fixed with a hammer it's an electrical problem.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#3237 Post by BadFoMo »

steelabjur wrote: Fri Nov 02, 2018 7:33 pmImage
Halloween may be over, fellow minions, but we still have to answer to Vampire Queen Rose!
Roselyn: You're not the only one who's found a way to extend their lifespan, dear cousin. Perhaps ‘life’-span is not the right word, maybe existence; which is why I invited you here tonight. I need a little something from you to extend this existence of mine…
steelabjur wrote: Tue Nov 06, 2018 5:58 pmImage
So, we missed a few. Raine's Massage from Kat has unexpected results, a Tigershark threatens to eat Trace, The Assassin Sisters make use of Nat's Bandages of Holding, and we have Merchant Magpie and Traitorous Leg in color!

Tigershark.
So, who else likes to think that these are ‘accessories’ that a setting for the spa caused Flora to grow versus just swimming pool accessories she found in a nearby rental shack?

Assassin Sisters. Hidden due to my usual weirdness/interests.
Spoiler!
This looks like a prime candidate for FurAffinity user TwoKindsWeirdo to edit. However, Zen is not biologically female here. If this does get ‘Bumped’, would it be better to;
A. Make additional edits and say that “In yet another world (which spun off from the previous one), Zen found a way to make himself biologically female.”?
B. Make the edits look like it's a specially made water sack and say that “Zen also has a fake ‘Bump’ which he sometimes wears to hide his true gender.”?

Also, to TwoKindsWeirdo (if you’re reading this), have you thought of getting a DeviantArt account?

Also, we have this.
Thumbnail Missing
Body Costume Swap

Holidays?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#3238 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Spot Bikini

Oh, lookies...a Kat on the beach. It's now in color. Me likes. 8)
Videre videnda.

NuclearBird
Master

#3239 Post by NuclearBird »

Foxx Trotter wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 7:27 pm Spot Bikini

Oh, lookies...a Kat on the beach. It's now in color. Me likes. 8)
Just wait until a bigger wave comes along. Then you'll see why people prefer a minimum distance of ten meters from the shore.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

ClockworkPanda
Citizen

#3240 Post by ClockworkPanda »

His Highness King Crab is looking pretty dapper, if I may say so