Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Shockwave07
Apprentice

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2881 Post by Shockwave07 »

Shower Keith DA Apparently he showers better than Kat!

Also, no ankle wraps! Scandalous to show this!

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#2882 Post by Hulk10 »

MuonNeutrino wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:20 pm
aitaituo wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:41 amClovis is a villain, sure, but Trace is too, so it's out of character for Tom and the forum to follow the karmic jackhammer approach here.
I think it's less just because he's a villain, and more because he's such an intensely *dislikable* villain. Trace was a villain, sure, but he's a fairly likable character now which makes it harder to hate on him. And even when he was a villain, while thoroughly evil on a scale that leaves Clovis in the dust, he did have a relatively sympathetic/tragic background and displayed less *personal* sliminess and jerkassery. Clovis, on the other hand, seems to be more "I'm evil because I like it and I can get away with it and I have no redeeming qualities at all". He *enjoys* being bad, he revels in the power and his ability to punish people and make them dance to his will. Trace thought he was doing the right thing. Clovis doesn't *care* about doing the right thing. He's a more selfish and hedonistic and arrogant brand of villainy, and between that and the fact that we've seen his villainy more up close and personally than we've seen evil!Trace's, it makes for a more easily viscerally dislikable character IMO. And so, between that and the fanservice possibilities, IMO that explains why people feel more comfortable to make suggestions that 'punish' him like that.
Very astute observation.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#2883 Post by Technic[Bot] »

tony1695 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:17 pm This time we have a sketch for those with an eye for the guys, Shower Keith! No DA link yet.
Ok. That is new. Definetely not what i expected to see today on Tom's patreon...
That being said, i wonder how many of the fans find this appealing and/or are female?
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Kellard
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: The bucket

#2884 Post by Kellard »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:42 am
tony1695 wrote: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:17 pm This time we have a sketch for those with an eye for the guys, Shower Keith! No DA link yet.
Ok. That is new. Definetely not what i expected to see today on Tom's patreon...
That being said, i wonder how many of the fans find this appealing and/or are female?
I guess you'd be surprised by the amount of males who like Keith.
It's furries we're talking about. That sketch suggestion won the poll even though something like 90% of the fan base is conformed by males.
I'm also guessing there wasn't another similar suggestion but with a female character, because if that had been the case it probably would've won instead. That and the fan base is just obsessed with Keith and Natani.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#2885 Post by tony1695 »

Fellow Wolf
I am mildly disturbed
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#2886 Post by Schrodinger »

Kellard wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:49 pm
It's furries we're talking about. That sketch suggestion won the poll even though something like 90% of the fan base is conformed by males.
I'm also guessing there wasn't another similar suggestion but with a female character, because if that had been the case it probably would've won instead. That and the fan base is just obsessed with Keith and Natani.
We have finally confirmed that everyone is gay for Keith.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#2887 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Schrodinger wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:42 pm We have finally confirmed that everyone is gay for Keith.
Kellard wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:49 pm I guess you'd be surprised by the amount of males who like Keith.
You could say I am not surprised how many like Keith, but by how many like Keith "That" way.
Also I believe this comic is one of the few places where the furry fandom intersects with non-furries in a significant way but I digress...
Besides tangentially related: Furry Statistics
tony1695 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:46 pm Fellow Wolf
I am mildly disturbed
I am gonna lose all my street cred for this, if i have any...
But: I don't get it...
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

steelabjur
Council Member

#2888 Post by steelabjur »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:20 am
Schrodinger wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:42 pm We have finally confirmed that everyone is gay for Keith.
Kellard wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:49 pm I guess you'd be surprised by the amount of males who like Keith.
You could say I am not surprised how many like Keith, but by how many like Keith "That" way.
Also I believe this comic is one of the few places where the furry fandom intersects with non-furries in a significant way but I digress...
Besides tangentially related: Furry Statistics
tony1695 wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:46 pm Fellow Wolf
I am mildly disturbed
I am gonna lose all my street cred for this, if i have any...

Ddraig
Templar Master

#2889 Post by Ddraig »

Schrodinger wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:42 pm
Kellard wrote: Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:49 pm
We have finally confirmed that everyone is gay for Keith.
As a straight male, yep. Then again femKeith/confidentNat are my favorite characters in sketches so perhaps that's not unexpected.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

NuclearBird
Master

#2890 Post by NuclearBird »

Kat and Zen in bed

Were you expecting something else, you perverts?
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#2891 Post by Technic[Bot] »

NuclearBird wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:27 pm
Kat and Zen in bed

Not at least for 200 +- pages.
steelabjur wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:42 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:20 am I am gonna lose all my street cred for this, if i have any...
-snip fellow kids meme-
Oh ! I know the meme, don't really understand how it applies to this particular image.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

steelabjur
Council Member

#2892 Post by steelabjur »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:03 pm
NuclearBird wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:27 pm [url=https://www.patreon.com/posts/20105341
Kat and Zen in bed
[/url]

Technic[Bot] wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:20 am I am gonna lose all my street cred for this, if i have any...
-snip fellow kids meme-
Oh ! I know the meme, don't really understand how it applies to this particular image.
Same outfit, same pose, asking the same question (just replacing "kids" with "wolf"), obvious fake, etc.

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#2893 Post by TheMouse »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:03 pm
NuclearBird wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:27 pm [url=https://www.patreon.com/posts/20105341
Kat and Zen in bed
[/url]

-snip fellow kids meme-
It looks like a dude in a fursuit, so that's probably the joke.

And to be honest, what I want of Kat/Zen is them cuddled up, Zen reading something to her.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#2894 Post by Technic[Bot] »

steelabjur wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:32 pm
Same outfit, same pose, asking the same question (just replacing "kids" with "wolf"), obvious fake, etc.
That makes a lot more sense. Thanks!
TheMouse wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:36 pm ----
And to be honest, what I want of Kat/Zen is them cuddled up, Zen reading something to her.
That would adorable, but for what i gather Kat is not a very good reader and Zen can't read.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Tyger42
Apprentice

#2895 Post by Tyger42 »

Well, yeah. I mean, look at that.

Sythe all dapper is rather hawt, too.