Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2822 Post by Technic[Bot] »

NuclearBird wrote: Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:09 pm -snip-
Squirrel Rider, in color

No further clarification needed
I know this is an Akira reference. However this reminds me of those old "memes" of a weird fat guy riding a laser velociraptor farting rainbows with a caption that read: "Welcome to the Internet, i will be your guide"
steelabjur wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:32 pm Red's rocking a black miniskirt in the color version of Scarlet Shopping Day. :squirrel: isn't feeling it though.
I am, by no mean, surprised this got colored.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Tyger42
Apprentice

#2823 Post by Tyger42 »

steelabjur wrote: Fri Jul 06, 2018 7:32 pm Red's rocking a black miniskirt in the color version of Scarlet Shopping Day. :squirrel: isn't feeling it though.
Well, Red, Sythe is looking pretty yummy... Grawr!

steelabjur
Council Member

#2824 Post by steelabjur »

Kat is Making Friends. We have (from right to left) Karen, Keith, Flora, Natani, Trace, Mrs. Nibbly, Reni, Sythe, and of course Eric in pride of place. Who is that spying on her though?

Ddraig
Templar Master

#2825 Post by Ddraig »

steelabjur wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:30 pm Kat is Making Friends. We have (from right to left) Karen, Keith, Flora, Natani, Trace, Mrs. Nibbly, Reni, Sythe, and of course Eric in pride of place. Who is that spying on her though?
Looks like Nora making a reappearance. Been a while since we've seen her, good to see her showing up in the art again

I did notice something while diving into the DA gallery; We've seen pretty much everyone gender-swapped except for Group B (not counting Red). Kinda curious what a swapped Raine would look like (esp meeting Scarlet)
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

steelabjur
Council Member

#2826 Post by steelabjur »

Ddraig wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:24 pm
steelabjur wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 4:30 pm Kat is Making Friends. We have (from right to left) Karen, Keith, Flora, Natani, Trace, Mrs. Nibbly, Reni, Sythe, and of course Eric in pride of place. Who is that spying on her though?
Looks like Nora making a reappearance. Been a while since we've seen her, good to see her showing up in the art again
Ah, yeah, you're probably right. Her tuft of hair threw me off. Wonder what sort of mischief Nora could get into with basically voodoo dolls of the crew?
Ddraig wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:24 pm I did notice something while diving into the DA gallery; We've seen pretty much everyone gender-swapped except for Group B (not counting Red). Kinda curious what a swapped Raine would look like (esp meeting Scarlet)
Scarlet meets Storm? Could be good for a few laughs at least. ;)

Ddraig
Templar Master

#2827 Post by Ddraig »

steelabjur wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:01 pm
Ah, yeah, you're probably right. Her tuft of hair threw me off. Wonder what sort of mischief Nora could get into with basically voodoo dolls of the crew?
It did for me, too, at first. I checked other Nora drawings when I remembered she had a fur-mane down her spine, and it does go on top of her head
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#2828 Post by tony1695 »

Someone who has the power to make sure Kat joins that little doll collection, if she so desires...
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

steelabjur
Council Member

#2829 Post by steelabjur »

Ddraig wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:07 pm
steelabjur wrote: Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:01 pm
It did for me, too, at first. I checked other Nora drawings when I remembered she had a fur-mane down her spine, and it does go on top of her head
I double checked when you first posted and found this picture that shows it off pretty well. :)

NuclearBird
Master

#2830 Post by NuclearBird »

Raine Rose AU
(DeviantArt Link)

The feels, they're overwhelming me! Save yourselves while you can!
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#2831 Post by tony1695 »

Another Nora card piece, this time... Humanoid Nora - Bedroom. Here's the DeviantArt link.
Oh lawdy that alternate version.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

steelabjur
Council Member

#2832 Post by steelabjur »

tony1695 wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:25 pm Another Nora card piece, this time... Humanoid Nora - Bedroom. Here's the DeviantArt link.
Almost seems a follow up of Norage a trois, what with the rose petals, red bed, candles, and of course the chain (kinky girl! :nora: ) What would Reni think if she saw you like this? :P

NuclearBird
Master

#2833 Post by NuclearBird »

tony1695 wrote: Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:25 pm Another Nora card piece, this time... Humanoid Nora - Bedroom. Here's the DeviantArt link.

I'll be in my bunk...
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Ddraig
Templar Master

#2834 Post by Ddraig »

Would ya look at that, Nora seems to be making a comeback. I definitely approve

Eclipse
Templar Master

#2835 Post by Eclipse »

Well, I think Nora has a fetish.