Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

JohnTheWysard
Apprentice

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3181 Post by JohnTheWysard »

SpottedKitty wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:35 pm My mother never talks about that orgy
And I can’t really blame her much, although
I would love to read the guest list for that party
And if there’s another like it, let me know
So... his mother was "The good time that was had by all"?

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#3182 Post by SpottedKitty »

JohnTheWysard wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:38 pm So... his mother was "The good time that was had by all"?
I found a link to a YouTube recording (I edited it into my post upthread); the third verse has a line about "nothing that the traffic will not bear".

I've heard that someone came up with a picture, possibly on DeviantArt, although I haven't been able to find it.
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Warrl
Grand Templar

#3183 Post by Warrl »

SpottedKitty wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 7:49 pmthe third verse has a line about "nothing that the traffic will not bear".
Which apparently is incorrect, as the narrator does not describe a single body part as being of a bear.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#3184 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Ooh...concoctions. :mrgrin:
Videre videnda.

NuclearBird
Master

#3185 Post by NuclearBird »

Traitorous Leg

*insert witty and suggestive commentary regarding the picture*
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#3186 Post by Hulk10 »

NuclearBird wrote: Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:14 pm Image
Traitorous Leg

*insert witty and suggestive commentary regarding the picture*
How cute, Natani has a kick spot.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

steelabjur
Council Member

#3187 Post by steelabjur »

In an another world Raine had a very different childhood, we take a look at this world now in Raine Happy Childhood.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#3188 Post by IHeartMaeve »

steelabjur wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:33 pm In an another world Raine had a very different childhood, we take a look at this world now in Raine Happy Childhood.
How cute. I can almost hear the laughter of a happy, young, Keidran/Human mixed-parentage child doing fun things with her family as if they’re in the room with me right now.

Although, one random thing I can only imagine at the moment is that Raine, in this AU, is actually training to be able to control her inter-race transformation powers, partially as a result of being with both her parents and thus being given an opportunity to learn about both sides of her heritage, among other reasons.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#3189 Post by BadFoMo »

tony1695 wrote: Wed Oct 10, 2018 7:50 pmImage
Today we get to see Nora showing off a little Draconic Elegance.
I have probably said before, and I shall say it again. This gives me a heavy Vampire: the Masquerade vibe.

tony1695 wrote: Thu Oct 11, 2018 7:41 pmImage
Adrakist Flora, in colour!
She looks a little manic. Does giving mortals a taste of a dragon's powers give them a high?
I once had an old idea that Trace was an Adrakist (in some old drawings) was because he had to put on a cursed or purposefully enchanted suit of Adrakist armor and he got stuck like that.

Here we have either Trace or Reni trying to break the enchantment, but this happens.

[Flora looks down at herself and examines her now Dragon-like hands and has a stunned look on her face.]
Trace: Flora? Are …Are you all right?
Flora: This… This is-
[Flora's expression shifts to excitement.]
Flora: -so cool!
Trace: Cool?!
Flora: Yeah! I feel so powerful; like I have thousands of fully charged Mana Stones on the and I can cast whatever I want!

…That's all I got.

steelabjur wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 12:51 amMakes me wonder if the Adrakists accept Keidran among their ranks, and if so, are they considered equal members? Seems to me if there's a group in the TK world that would be that accepting, it would be the group that's based around trying to become something else entirely.
I'd have to agree. I could see them saying things like, "Power and wisdom take on many forms. When you join up with us, you are no longer a Human, a Keidran, or a Basitin; you left their petty differences behind. You are now a Dragon in the making!".

Ddraig wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 8:06 pm
tony1695 wrote: Tue Oct 16, 2018 6:30 pmImage
In Part 2 of Guy-to-Girl's Night, Michelle and Evalyn stumble across someone unexpected.
I wonder who she's meeting.
What are the chances that's Clovis in the background trying to be sneaky?
Gasp! That's too she's trying to meet!

tony1695 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:27 pm Image
We get a glimpse of what would happen if Eric were to take over with Eric’s Special Edition #1!
What would happen if others (or the fans) were to take over the comic for a bit?

IHeartMaeve wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 11:37 pm
steelabjur wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:33 pmImage
In an another world Raine had a very different childhood, we take a look at this world now in Raine Happy Childhood.
How cute. I can almost hear the laughter of a happy, young, Keidran/Human mixed-parentage child doing fun things with her family as if they’re in the room with me right now.

Although, one random thing I can only imagine at the moment is that Raine, in this AU, is actually training to be able to control her inter-race transformation powers, partially as a result of being with both her parents and thus being given an opportunity to learn about both sides of her heritage, among other reasons.
I don't know why I didn't start thinking about it earlier with the previous ‘In Another World’ sketches, but what else would've been changed had things gone this way?

I see this being the world where Mary steps down from being the Grand Templar and seeks out Euchre (either to get him to take responsibility for his child or to eliminate him), ends up going into hiding with him, and they have this happy little family.

Now, for some reason, I'm left wondering who took charge of the Templar after she left; and did Trace go crazy in this timeline like in the one we are following?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#3190 Post by Hulk10 »

steelabjur wrote: Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:33 pm In an another world Raine had a very different childhood, we take a look at this world now in Raine Happy Childhood.
Awwwwww how adorable.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

steelabjur
Council Member

#3191 Post by steelabjur »

No matter how good at grooming you are Karen, you're never taking Sythe from Mrs Smugly.

Congrats on 500 sketches, Tom!

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#3192 Post by Hulk10 »

steelabjur wrote: Mon Oct 22, 2018 1:23 am No matter how good at grooming you are Karen, you're never taking Sythe from Mrs Smugly.

Congrats on 500 sketches, Tom!
Awwww Mrs. Nibbly is sooo cute. :heart: :flora:

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3193 Post by tony1695 »

Tracy the Tigress has an Island Encounter with Michelle and Evalyn!
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Hayate
The Hidden User

#3194 Post by Hayate »

Mike's line is the best xD
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

steelabjur
Council Member

#3195 Post by steelabjur »

Ancient Spirits of Evil, transform this decayed form to Mumm-Laura, the Ever-Living!