#3406 Post by aitaituo »

Cotton candy.

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3407 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Following up on this, there can only be One True Laura

Damn, she can be scary :shock:
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3408 Post by tony1695 »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:48 pm Following up on this, there can only be One True Laura

I have suspicions this is not quite what the guy who made the suggestion had in mind.
Still, Keith, she has proven herself to be the strongest, and has thus earned the right to bed you. Have fun~
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#3409 Post by Neptune »

tony1695 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:21 pm
Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:48 pm Following up on this, there can only be One True Laura

I have suspicions this is not quite what the guy who made the suggestion had in mind.
Still, Keith, she has proven herself to be the strongest, and has thus earned the right to bed you. Have fun~
I saw the entire fiasco. The dude who made the suggestion mentioned the place it came from, and then Tom decided to not do the suggestion but "kill" the whole Laurem. Then everyone was like "uh-oh, #69 got out again!" It was art.
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3410 Post by tony1695 »

Neptune wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:34 pmThen everyone was like "uh-oh, #69 got out again!" It was art.
I don't follow
Gentlementlemen

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#3411 Post by Hulk10 »

Oh this is too cute. :heart:
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

steelabjur
Council Member

#3412 Post by steelabjur »

Given the "kink" we've seen in the sketches of her, I'm not surprised she'd try and exert her dominance over the other Lauras.

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#3413 Post by jacobc62 »

Hulk10 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:09 am

IDK what's scarier.... Laura, or the fact that you find her cute in the sketch.....
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#3414 Post by Hulk10 »

jacobc62 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:33 pm

IDK what's scarier.... Laura, or the fact that you find her cute in the sketch.....
Well what she did isn't cute but the fact that she wanted to be the only Laura was cute.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#3415 Post by jacobc62 »

Moving on then.......

Today, we see two "what if" scenarios come together, as Trace's physical corruptions have expanded past his arm, and extended over to his Keidran form.
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

JohnTheWysard
Apprentice

#3416 Post by JohnTheWysard »

jacobc62 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:33 pm

Scarousing!

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3417 Post by tony1695 »

jacobc62 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:21 pm Today, we see two "what if" scenarios come together, as Trace's physical corruptions have expanded past his arm, and extended over to his Keidran form.
So, apparently some of the side effects of dark magic corruption include getting absolutely ripped, and gaining about... a lot of height, actually. If they were standing, it'd probably be comparable to Natani standing next to Keith.

Also, the way Flora is looking at him. There's a tear, but there's also a smile, I think? Seeing him like that hurts her, but she knows that the man she loves is still there.

~EDIT~
Actually, now that I think about it, something about Trace's eyes and expression seem to imply that he has no idea who he's looking that. "Trace? Do you recognise me?"
Gentlementlemen

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3418 Post by Technic[Bot] »

tony1695 wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:21 pm I have suspicions this is not quite what the guy who made the suggestion had in mind.
Mind if I ask what the promt was?
tony1695 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:50 am
Neptune wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:34 pmThen everyone was like "uh-oh, #69 got out again!" It was art.
I don't follow
Niether do I...
tony1695 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:45 pm
jacobc62 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:21 pm Today, we see two "what if" scenarios come together, as Trace's physical corruptions have expanded past his arm, and extended over to his Keidran form.
So, apparently some of the side effects of dark magic corruption include getting absolutely ripped, and gaining about... a lot of height, actually. If they were standing, it'd probably be comparable to Natani standing next to Keith.

Also, the way Flora is looking at him. There's a tear, but there's also a smile, I think? Seeing him like that hurts her, but she knows that the man she loves is still there.

~EDIT~
Actually, now that I think about it, something about Trace's eyes and expression seem to imply that he has no idea who he's looking that. "Trace? Do you recognise me?"
Like a T-virus infection i makes you tall and ripped but eventually turns you into a hideous monster ***

Jokes aside. I think even Flora can't tell if there is anything left of the man she loved in that... thing. And of course Flora knows he has no idea who she is, that hurts and saddens her and, of course, scares her, for good reasons.
Also if I remember correctly dark Trace had a very bad "opinion" on Keidran I can't imagine he is comfortable on a felid form.

***I am sorry i have been playing too much RE2 and I had been wanted to make a reference for weeks. Won't happen again

***Edited because i apparently forgot how to grammar.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#3419 Post by Hulk10 »

tony1695 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:45 pm

~EDIT~
Yeah I can see that.

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#3420 Post by Neptune »

tony1695 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:50 am
I don't follow
Spoiler!
69 is the murderous one.
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?