Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: Sketch of the Day

#1441 Post by Hayate »

Lol, the king seems pretty sure she's got this one. But Natani's determination shouldn't be underestimated...
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#1442 Post by Dadrobit »

Hayate wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:06 am Lol, the king seems pretty sure she's got this one. But Natani's determination shouldn't be underestimated...
Ha, sorry, but no contest.

Adelaide is even more powerful than the late Muscle-head General who himself had exactly zero issue with dispatching Natani earlier. The only way Natani takes a victory here is if the King takes the fall à la the performance of her gambling against Keiren perhaps for the intention of wanting to put on a show of putting on a dress in front of her. :mrgrin:

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#1443 Post by Schrodinger »

Dadrobit wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:00 am
Hayate wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 2:06 am Lol, the king seems pretty sure she's got this one. But Natani's determination shouldn't be underestimated...

Adelaide is even more powerful than the late Muscle-head General who himself had exactly zero issue with dispatching Natani earlier. The only way Natani takes a victory here is if the King takes the fall à la the performance of her gambling against Keiren perhaps for the intention of wanting to put on a show of putting on a dress in front of her. :mrgrin:
There is the added benefit of once again, Adelaide shows that women can be feminine and strong.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#1444 Post by Foxx Trotter »

I agree with Dadrobit, no contest.
Videre videnda.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#1445 Post by Dadrobit »

Wet Kat

And no, I'm not gonna take any of the low hanging fruits off of this one, I'll leave that to someone else. :mrgrin:

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#1446 Post by FrogSteaks »

I'd still totally help dry her off. :wink:
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#1447 Post by jacobc62 »

FrogSteaks wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 11:30 pm I'd still totally help dry her off. :wink:
I'd dry her off the kitty way. :P

Aaaaaaaaand back to the perv box for me
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#1448 Post by Cyon »

Schrodinger wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:27 am
Dadrobit wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 5:00 am

There is the added benefit of once again, Adelaide shows that women can be feminine and strong.
Well... some women more than others :P (depending on if you look at the sketch from a biological standpoint or not, I'm adding this because I know someone is bound to get annoyed)
And looking at the size of that dress, I think the outcome of this wrestle is pretty clear!
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#1449 Post by Cyon »

Dadrobit wrote: Tue Aug 15, 2017 10:05 pm Wet Kat
DEJA VU! I have been in this place before
Spoiler!

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#1450 Post by IHeartMaeve »

And today (with me having no idea why it was this late), we have someone having to tell Natani "By the way, you're Fighting Yourself."

To which I'll just say... "Older Natani, you really need to stop being so paranoid, especially in bizarre situations like this. As for the younger version... You may not be the most easily-understandable version of Natani, but you'd make one heck of an expert at using wacky concepts to stop rogue machines."

Sorry, I happen to be going through a rambling phase tonight.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#1451 Post by Dadrobit »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:25 am And today (with me having no idea why it was this late), we have someone having to tell Natani "By the way, you're Fighting Yourself."

To which I'll just say... "Older Natani, you really need to stop being so paranoid, especially in bizarre situations like this. As for the younger version... You may not be the most easily-understandable version of Natani, but you'd make one heck of an expert at using wacky concepts to stop rogue machines."

Great stuff, but I kinda wish Tom would have at least linked the alternative version.

Elderly Nat "As if Keith would prefer a shrimp like you!"
Young Nat " 'Least I'd be willing to give him what he wants."

And two Keiths in the background looking on sharing a cup of popcorn. :mrgrin:

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#1452 Post by SirJahar »

Well, and young nat would have longer with him, and still blossom into Adult Nat, physically.

steelabjur
Council Member

#1453 Post by steelabjur »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 4:25 am And today (with me having no idea why it was this late), we have someone having to tell Natani "By the way, you're Fighting Yourself."

I can almost see this one as the prequel of the sketch that had the three of them on a bed.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#1454 Post by Cyon »

Trace shows his cooking skills haven't exactly improved over time...

Is that "Kiss the cook" apron inspired from Housepets? Because I remember there being a "Sniff the cook" apron in one of the arcs

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#1455 Post by Dadrobit »

Cyon wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:03 am Is that "Kiss the cook" apron inspired from Housepets? Because I remember there being a "Sniff the cook" apron in one of the arcs
Nope, Kiss The Cook is a super old design that Housepets was parodying with Sniff The Cook.