Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Sketch of the Day

#1396 Post by Cyon »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:45 pm Today, Mike becomes a technician... and a Firefox. You know, I almost didn't get that until I saw the comment.
He better not stay sat down much longer or his tail might not be the only thing burning...
Just because of the firefox joke, this has to be my favourite tech-character sketch ever.
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#1397 Post by Cyon »

ThunderVolt wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:41 pm I do like Chrome much better than Firefox. Although Chrome likes to get stuck on "Resolving Host" errors.

But Mike just might convince me to get Firefox anyway.
Firefox all the way!

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#1398 Post by Foxx Trotter »

Catch A Squirrel

Nibbly can't escape the Raine. :raine: :squirrel:

IHeartMaeve wrote: Fri Aug 04, 2017 4:45 pm Today, Mike becomes a technician... and a Firefox. You know, I almost didn't get that until I saw the comment.
I'll stick with Google Chrome for now. :P
Spoiler!
Videre videnda.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#1399 Post by Cyon »

Yesterday, Frogsteaks mentioned that the wagging made it so much cuter, and I totally have to agree. Also no point in squeaking, those are some strong jaws and I doubt Raine will be letting go anytime soon :raine:

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#1400 Post by Schrodinger »

Raine-y Morning Walk

Seems the two have a day of fishing ahead of them. Hopefully Mrs. Nibbly won't be used as bait for a large catch.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Warrl
Grand Templar

#1401 Post by Warrl »

Firefoxes (and a firegiraffe).
Spoiler!
Actually, they are delivering an antique to its new owner, and dressing appropriately including in-period.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#1402 Post by SirJahar »

Schrodinger wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 4:29 pm Raine-y Morning Walk

Seems the two have a day of fishing ahead of them. Hopefully Mrs. Nibbly won't be used as bait for a large catch.
Oh come on, live bait is the best bait!
Though Nibbly is a bit too cute to use as bait.
And Raine always looks adorable.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#1403 Post by SirJahar »

You get used to the smell. Besides, there's also the lack of Indistrial Stench, and the many smells of nature to dilute fresh-caught fish and wet fur.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#1404 Post by FrogSteaks »

Poor Nibs trying to keep dry in the rain. Thankfully, floofy wolf tails make for great umbrellas. :)

Also, Raine's blep game is on point
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#1405 Post by Cyon »

FrogSteaks wrote: Sun Aug 06, 2017 9:09 pm Poor Nibs trying to keep dry in the rain. Thankfully, floofy wolf tails make for great umbrellas. :)

Also, Raine's blep game is on point
Must be a common thing among wolves then *bleps*
Generally such a sweet picture, and I love it for that. Spreading that warm fuzzy feeling of happiness.

steelabjur
Council Member

#1406 Post by steelabjur »

TK D&D got colored. I love the ambiguous nature of Nat's human form's gender in this.

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#1407 Post by SpottedKitty »

steelabjur wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:08 pm TK D&D got colored. I love the ambiguous nature of Nat's human form's gender in this.
Erm... was that dragon flying past outside the window part of the original sketch...? I don't think so. :heart: :nora: :heart:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#1408 Post by MuonNeutrino »

I like this one, it's a neat departure to see everyone in human form. Of course, Keith can't catch a break no matter what form he's in, can he? :grin:

I think it's my new headcanon that Trace and Flora fall in love easily because their players are a couple. Also, Mrs Nibbly is the pet of gamemaster Tom and so he puts her in the campaign just to be funny.

Foxx Trotter
Council Member

#1409 Post by Foxx Trotter »

This came out quite nicely. :)
SpottedKitty wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:23 pm Erm... was that dragon flying past outside the window part of the original sketch...? I don't think so. :heart: :nora: :heart:
That was added...yes. :nora: The original sketch didn't have a background.
Videre videnda.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#1410 Post by Cyon »

steelabjur wrote: Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:08 pm TK D&D got colored. I love the ambiguous nature of Nat's human form's gender in this.
I think Tom did a very good job with their design, Nat looks very nice in human form |D