Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3421 Post by tony1695 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:50 am Jokes aside. I thing even Flara can't tell if there is anything left of the man she loved in that.. thing. And of course Flora can tell he has no idea who she is, that thoguht hurts and saddens her and of course scares her, for good reasons.
Also if I remember that dark Trace had a very bad "opinion" on Keidran I can't imagine he is comfortable on a felid form.
I imagine that if it was Trace's dark side manifesting when he's a tiger, it'd react in a way that'd best be described as "self-destructive". This may possibly be a different darkness, or perhaps it got warped by whatever turned Trace in to a Keidran this time.
And yeah, I'm revising my original take completely. You got it right, Flora is devastated because she can see that Trace just isn't there. Whether he's simply dormant, or the darker side has "killed" and replaced him, who can say.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Spur

#3422 Post by Spur »

Neptune wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:53 am
tony1695 wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:50 am
Neptune wrote: Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:34 pmThen everyone was like "uh-oh, #69 got out again!" It was art.
I don't follow
Spoiler!
69 is the murderous one.
See Laurem stuff below for context. Each Laura has their own quirk and is assigned a number. #69 is typically locked up as she doesn't like the other Lauras and tends to murder them on sight.
Laurem Logo
Anon visits the Laurem Room
After anon leaves the Laurem Room
The Laurem discover sushi
Clovis visits the Laurem Room
Reminder to feed the Lauras and beware of #69
Wolfie returns to find Tom has released Laura #69

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#3423 Post by aitaituo »

Thanks for sharing that 'cause I was lost. It sort of reminds me of the fluffy abuse meme.

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#3424 Post by MuonNeutrino »

Today we have a new apex of cute, in:

Babysitting Maeve :kathrin: :maeve:

Hayate
The Hidden User

#3425 Post by Hayate »

So many spots!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#3426 Post by Hulk10 »

So much cuteness. :heart: purrrrrrrrrrr.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3427 Post by Technic[Bot] »

tony1695 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:54 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:50 am Jokes aside. I thing even Flara can't tell if there is anything left of the man she loved in that.. thing. And of course Flora can tell he has no idea who she is, that thoguht hurts and saddens her and of course scares her, for good reasons.
Also if I remember that dark Trace had a very bad "opinion" on Keidran I can't imagine he is comfortable on a felid form.
I imagine that if it was Trace's dark side manifesting when he's a tiger, it'd react in a way that'd best be described as "self-destructive". This may possibly be a different darkness, or perhaps it got warped by whatever turned Trace in to a Keidran this time.
And yeah, I'm revising my original take completely. You got it right, Flora is devastated because she can see that Trace just isn't there. Whether he's simply dormant, or the darker side has "killed" and replaced him, who can say.
He has also shown a being able to transform people, so I imagine he would simply turn himself back to normal. Alas he looks relaxed, chilling on the ground, that calmness struck me as weird.
Spur wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:54 pm See Laurem stuff below for context. Each Laura has their own quirk and is assigned a number. #69 is typically locked up as she doesn't like the other Lauras and tends to murder them on sight.
Laurem Logo
Anon visits the Laurem Room
After anon leaves the Laurem Room
The Laurem discover sushi
Clovis visits the Laurem Room
Reminder to feed the Lauras and beware of #69
Wolfie returns to find Tom has released Laura #69
That was a deeper joke than i expected. And this was rather informative...
MuonNeutrino wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 6:07 pm Today we have a new apex of cute, in:

Babysitting Maeve :kathrin: :maeve:
At this rate Tom will have to add a "Warning: High sugar product" label on his sketches.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.

#3428 Post by Hulk10 »

tony1695 wrote: Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:54 am
Looking closely at the image she does look scared. But I'm not so sure that "Dark" Trace has taken over.

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3429 Post by tony1695 »

Today, we find out what happens when a dragon puts on a Collar of Keidranification, thanks to Anthro Reni!
I wonder where she found a dressmaker to make clothing for her.
Gentlementlemen

NuclearBird
Master

#3430 Post by NuclearBird »

tony1695 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:26 pm Today, we find out what happens when a dragon puts on a Collar of Keidranification, thanks to Anthro Reni!
Guardsman Michaels will be happy.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3431 Post by Technic[Bot] »

tony1695 wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:26 pm Today, we find out what happens when a dragon puts on a Collar of Keidranification, thanks to Anthro Reni!
Too much neck for my taste but other than that: I am more okay with this than i should.
Also I imagine the dressmaker is the same person/company that makes Adelaide garments. Besides considering Keidran can be quite tall, i.e Natani. I imagine there is no shortage for tailors who who specialize in very Tall clients.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#3432 Post by aitaituo »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:00 am
Too much neck for my taste but other than that: I am more okay with this than i should.
Also I imagine the dressmaker is the same person/company that makes Adelaide garments. Besides considering Keidran can be quite tall, i.e Natani. I imagine there is no shortage for tailors who who specialize in very Tall clients.
Given the level of technology, I'd guess most tailoring is done custom fitted anyhow. While we've seen a lot of magic that takes the place of modern conveniences, we've never seen anything like a factory.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3433 Post by tony1695 »

aitaituo wrote: Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:33 am Given the level of technology, I'd guess most tailoring is done custom fitted anyhow. While we've seen a lot of magic that takes the place of modern conveniences, we've never seen anything like a factory.
The general quality of clothing is probably higher than would be typical for a technologically similar setting, but magic likely helps with making looms automated and such things.
Gentlementlemen

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster

#3434 Post by Hulk10 »

Magic also likely helps with making clothes out of whatever is available.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#3435 Post by Warrl »

There isn't enough casual low-power magic depicted, that doesn't have known association with dragons or high-power mages, for me to believe that there are magic-powered factories.

After all, which is simpler: a magically self-operating loom, or a cooking pot that (when provided with a spoon) stirs itself? Which would be more prevalent? In a small inn like Adira's, the latter would be quite a useful tool. And in a lot of other places too - more places than the loom. There should be more mages who can enchant the cooking pot. And yet, I don't believe we've ever seen one - or any other simple, commonplace magical thing - except possibly at Trace's manor (high-power mage AND a pair of dragons).