Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

Re: Sketch of the Day

#4051 Post by Bellhead »

Snep
Snow Lep
Snow Leopard.

At least, that's my understanding. Maeve is pretty cute there, though...
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#4052 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Kids these days, or people in their mid twenties. Came up with the weirdest abbreviations i have ever seen. Took me ages to figure out what a snep was supposed to be. And that is not the worst one i have seen.

And Maeve is always cute. Snowboarding Maeve
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#4053 Post by jacobc62 »

Alternative name for Snow Leopard.
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#4054 Post by SpottedKitty »

And more Snep floofiness! Holiday with the Sneps

I'm not sure which is funnier, the foreground characters or the background characters... :shock: :wink:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#4055 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Usually i do not updated this thread unless i have something very specific to said about a sketch. But then this came out:

Laura Computer Girl This is full of references. First of all Laura managed to snag a 3090 card somehow getting around the scalpers and general lack of stock of these things. I like how it is not RTX but TKX, since the original acronym refers to ray tracing technology i wonder what kind of arcane magitech a TKX is supposed to be. We got a reference to newegg a site that sells computer parts, which seems to be rather obscure out of the US. And finally Laura Hoodie, that is a reference to Linus Tech Tips a youtube channel, does this means that modern Laura is a Youtuber that ensembles high end pcs for fun and profit? That is certainly more interesting than just gamer girl Laura, which also explains how she got one of those GPUs, scalpers aside even normal retail price is very high. Or maybe the in universe version of Linus is just a girl coincidentally named Laura? Am i reading way too much in to this? Most definitely.

We also got another glance at the Island resort for inter-species couples . And a bearded basitin girl
Is the wolf guy ok? He looks like he is about to have a stroke. Or is this a joke I am simply not getting. Oh there is also a lizard girl at the background.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#4056 Post by tony1695 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2020 3:08 am We also got another glance at the Island resort for inter-species couples . And a bearded basitin girl
Is the wolf guy ok? He looks like he is about to have a stroke. Or is this a joke I am simply not getting. Oh there is also a lizard girl at the background.
I reckon it could simply be that he's from a winter climate and is now in a tropical climate. Basitins are shown to be a much hardier people, probably better able to adapt to such a drastic change in climate. It could also just be that he really hasn't had time to recover from the multiple bouts of seasickness, assuming they've only been off the boat for less than a day.

Also holy crap I want to snuggle in her floofy mane so bad.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#4057 Post by Technic[Bot] »

And keeping with the Christmas spirit:
Christmas Willow

Do you realize this is also a Halloween costume right? Sexy ghost of the Christmas past present future?

Did I posted this only to make that stupid joke?
Yes!
..... Do not worry i will show myself out

by the way is willow our resident underboob girl now?
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Hayate
The Hidden User

#4058 Post by Hayate »

Lewd
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Ddraig
Templar Master

#4059 Post by Ddraig »

aitaituo wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:44 am Can someone tell me what snep means?
It's SNow lEoPard. From "Snow lep." I think. Doesn't make much sense looking at it from a spelling perspective, but sound makes more sense.

edit: apparently, there was another page that I hadn't read yet where this was answered already. Woops.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#4060 Post by Technic[Bot] »

So today, well most likely a couple days ago, we had Holiday Tangle!
You know it is all fun and games until your wife causes a short circuit and burns the tree, the house and you are a widow again.... Sorry I have very strong feeling against Christmas lighting, they are pretty but they waste a lot of energy and are a fire hazard.

We also got Nora holiday outfit which considering the last holiday outfit sketch we got and that this is Nora. It is remarkably tame.

And breaking with the festive theme. We also have Flora loosing her mind over being called flat .
You know, i understand this is just a silly joke and I am simply overthinking an sketch. But I would find it very disturbing if a young woman and expecting mother at that, were to have such body image issues as Flora. Specially considering she has a body a lot of women would kill for.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#4061 Post by tony1695 »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:48 pm And breaking with the festive theme. We also have Flora loosing her mind over being called flat .
You know, i understand this is just a silly joke and I am simply overthinking an sketch. But I would find it very disturbing if a young woman and expecting mother at that, were to have such body image issues as Flora. Specially considering she has a body a lot of women would kill for.
The sketch this is a sequel to is screenshots of a hypothetical Twokinds High dating sim. So, assuming everyone has their age altered appropriately, it's not unreasonable for a teenaged girl with some self-esteem issues tied to her body to lose her cool on having it pointed out.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

MaverickMopete
Citizen

#4062 Post by MaverickMopete »

Someone: *Announces that the TwoKinds School Game is becoming a real thing*

Me:

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#4063 Post by Technic[Bot] »

tony1695 wrote: Sun Dec 20, 2020 4:02 am
Technic[Bot] wrote: Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:48 pm And breaking with the festive theme. We also have Flora loosing her mind over being called flat .
The sketch this is a sequel to is screenshots of a hypothetical Twokinds High dating sim. So, assuming everyone has their age altered appropriately, it's not unreasonable for a teenage girl with some self-esteem issues tied to her body to lose her cool on having it pointed out.
Oh absolutely, not an abnormal response for a teenage girl with self-esteem issues besides her reaction is a bit more exaggerate in this particular sketch for comedic reasons. But Flora's behavior and body image issues are pretty consistent on her both on Sketches and occasionally on the comic itself and i find that a bit worrying.
But as I said I am only overthinking a silly joke and worrying about someone who does not even exists. That last one speaks about Tom characterization skills, he can manage to make his audience care about his characters which i do not thing is that easy.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar

#4064 Post by Technic[Bot] »

So following the same theme of previous sketches we have Santa Raine
I think this is the first time i see Tom using green on his Sketches
Also friendly reminder that christmas candy is likely toxic to canids. Peppermint oil is toxic and modern candy has xilytol which is even more toxic to dogs and likely to wolves too....
... I remember were the exit is I will show myself out....

But before and just to have all Christmas outfits in the thread we have the main duo wearing cute Christmas Sweaters .
And looking like a young couple expecting their first child during Christmas, which is what they are basically.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
BBCode guide

steelabjur
Council Member

#4065 Post by steelabjur »

aitaituo wrote: Wed Dec 09, 2020 3:44 am Can someone tell me what snep means?
Just a cute nickname for Snow Leopards.