Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3916 Post by aitaituo »

Hunting cults often venerated the animals being hunted rather than venerated hunting animals as exemplars.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#3917 Post by Bellhead »

YoungTani leans in

This kinda makes me wonder what having his younger self inside his head would do to him, over the long term. The way I see it, unless the two could somehow share consciousness or something, I doubt Nat would ever truly accept his feminine side. He would just keep seeing her, and either deny that part of himself and refuse to accept those feelings, or just let her take control for the time being, keeping his feelings to his own consciousness. The way I see it, he'd have no reason to work on acceptance of those feelings if he could just relinquish control to her when needed.

In that sense, I hope she eventually fades, or is integrated. If not, Nat could end up with some form of Multiple Personality Disorder, where his two halves keep fighting for control. Could get pretty rough for him.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#3918 Post by AmigaDragon »

Keith has EBEs, Enormous Bulbous Earrings.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#3919 Post by Bellhead »

AmigaDragon wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:43 pm Keith has EBEs, Enormous Bulbous Earrings.
You mean enormous boobulous earrings. :roll: Sorry. Couldn't resist.

In other news, Maddie Ref Sheet. Apparently Adelaide's first name is Jade. Eye color reference maybe? Also, did we know this? I think it's the first we've heard it.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#3920 Post by aitaituo »

Bellhead wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:45 pm In other news, Maddie Ref Sheet. Apparently Adelaide's first name is Jade. Eye color reference maybe? Also, did we know this? I think it's the first we've heard it.
More importantly, we have absolute confirmation of Lyin' Mad Addy's real age.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#3921 Post by Bellhead »

aitaituo wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:27 am
Bellhead wrote: Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:45 pm In other news, Maddie Ref Sheet. Apparently Adelaide's first name is Jade. Eye color reference maybe? Also, did we know this? I think it's the first we've heard it.
Reference sheets. The only way to really know who a character is. :P

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#3922 Post by Dadrobit »

Bellhead wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:07 am
aitaituo wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 1:27 am
Reference sheets. The only way to really know who a character is. :P
Just to answer the previous question, yes, Tom confirmed the King's first name as Jade a long while back after jokingly saying that "King" was actually her first name. Jade was officially canonized in her own reference sheet.

steelabjur
Council Member

#3923 Post by steelabjur »

A Chance Encounter brings Zen and Kat into contact with Brutus and his date Clovis Clovis' sister.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#3924 Post by Bellhead »

steelabjur wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:21 pm A Chance Encounter brings Zen and Kat into contact with Brutus and his date Clovis Clovis' sister.
Does Clovis have a female name yet?

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3925 Post by tony1695 »

Bellhead wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:35 am
steelabjur wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:21 pm A Chance Encounter brings Zen and Kat into contact with Brutus and his date Clovis Clovis' sister.
'Clover' springs to mind as the obvious choice.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#3926 Post by SpottedKitty »

Anyone else having problems following the sketch streams? The last few times I've tried, I get one frame then it freezes with the swirly Flora. Playing recorded streams is a bit more reliable.
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#3927 Post by AmigaDragon »

Bellhead wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:35 am
IIRC, "Cloviss" has been suggested.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#3928 Post by TheMouse »

Of course Brutus goes around shirtless. The amount of beefcake hanging about in this comic is entirely unfair.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#3929 Post by Warrl »

TheMouse wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:16 pm Of course Brutus goes around shirtless. The amount of beefcake hanging about in this comic is entirely unfair.
Well, Flora and Katherine often provide the cheesecake.

(Natani also goes around topless... but in a different sense.)

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#3930 Post by Bellhead »

TheMouse wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 3:16 pm Of course Brutus goes around shirtless. The amount of beefcake hanging about in this comic is entirely unfair.
Say what you will. I'm straight and I think he's hot. Dumb as rocks, but he's got the bod.