Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3826 Post by AmigaDragon »

Sake Nora How much sake would it take to get an ancient dragon drunk? Would shape shifting make a difference?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#3827 Post by aitaituo »

AmigaDragon wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:20 am Sake Nora How much sake would it take to get an ancient dragon drunk? Would shape shifting make a difference?
Can they even get drunk?

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#3828 Post by Bellhead »

aitaituo wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:29 am
AmigaDragon wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:20 am Sake Nora How much sake would it take to get an ancient dragon drunk? Would shape shifting make a difference?
Can they even get drunk?
With a shipfull of barrels' worth of Basitin Ale, maybe. :P I see no reason it can't be possible. Does stand to reason that her tolerance would be at least affected by her form at the time of consumption, though. Hey, there's a new sketch idea! Drunk Nora!
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#3829 Post by TheMouse »

Bellhead wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:12 am
Can they even get drunk?
With a shipfull of barrels' worth of Basitin Ale, maybe. :P I see no reason it can't be possible. Does stand to reason that her tolerance would be at least affected by her form at the time of consumption, though. Hey, there's a new sketch idea! Drunk Nora!
It's not like Nora could possibly act less dignified than she usually chooses to.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#3830 Post by Bellhead »

TheMouse wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:44 pm
Can they even get drunk?
It's not like Nora could possibly act less dignified than she usually chooses to.
Oh, I wasn't saying less dignified, just less coherent. :P
She's already a child with most things, pranks and such.. I just wonder what she'd be like with even LESS of a filter. With little bit of tipsy in there too.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3831 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Bellhead wrote: Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:40 am
TheMouse wrote: Tue Jan 07, 2020 7:44 pm
Can they even get drunk?
Oh, I wasn't saying less dignified, just less coherent. :P
She's already a child with most things, pranks and such.. I just wonder what she'd be like with even LESS of a filter. With little bit of tipsy in there too.
I think it would be quite fun if it turns out dragons have almost no alcohol tolerance. Imagine beating a fire breathing monsters simply by fooling into drinking a pint!
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#3832 Post by Shockwave07 »

Irony is, she appears more serene and focused here...

Minus the dragon booty hanging out.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#3833 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Today we see Sythe and Maren on a Feline Dinner Date.

And dayum, Maren looks beautiful in this. Wondering what the odds of this getting colored are?
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3834 Post by tony1695 »

So, yesterday's and today's.
Kat and Eric take advantage of Mike... 's 'habit' of switching between male and female in this Modelling Class. As far as making money using your body, Mike, this is possibly one of the more dignified ways.

Sythe becomes a witness when Maren finds herself the victim of Nib Nab 3: Maren and Sythe! (No DA link yet) Isn't that the entire point of you inviting her to your room, Sythe?
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Ddraig
Templar Master

#3835 Post by Ddraig »

tony1695 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 8:55 pm So, yesterday's and today's.
Kat and Eric take advantage of Mike... 's 'habit' of switching between male and female in this Modelling Class. As far as making money using your body, Mike, this is possibly one of the more dignified ways.

Sythe becomes a witness when Maren finds herself the victim of Nib Nab 3: Maren and Sythe! (No DA link yet) Isn't that the entire point of you inviting her to your room, Sythe?
Nib Nab 3 DA link
it's not on the Patreon post, but he did put it on DA (IDK if he had it up at the time of your post). You just have to navigate to the sketches folder in his gallery.
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3836 Post by tony1695 »

Ddraig wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:57 pm Nib Nab 3 DA link
it's not on the Patreon post, but he did put it on DA (IDK if he had it up at the time of your post). You just have to navigate to the sketches folder in his gallery.
It was not at the time, guess that's what happens when I grab the Patreon post immediately.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle

#3837 Post by Bellhead »

Sythe seems a bit more shy here than he did at the beach. Maren, on the other hand, is steady as a rock. Almost as if she was ready for it.

Odd..

Warrl
Grand Templar

#3838 Post by Warrl »

It is a mystery, with them apparently still in the hall, how Nibs was able to collect all their clothing.

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#3839 Post by Shockwave07 »

Warrl wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 5:49 am It is a mystery, with them apparently still in the hall, how Nibs was able to collect all their clothing.
Magic squirrel does look awfully happy... Maybe even she didn't expect to pull it off!

steelabjur
Council Member

#3840 Post by steelabjur »

BadFoMo wrote: Sat Jan 04, 2020 7:50 pm Image
But, I’m a Human. I don’t have a tail.

Ending 1
Maeve: (Trolling) I know!

Ending 2
Maeve: Yeah… But that’s why I brought my new friend!
Nora: Alright, everyone line up to get your tail. Come on, don’t be shy. You wouldn’t want to make this cute little kitten sad by denying her the ability to show her love, would you?

Please pick one.
As I said on Patreon, that's why the card is tail shaped and comes pre-nommed! ;)