Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3811 Post by AmigaDragon »

Nibbly's thoughts on Maren. I don't know about everyone else but ignoring the red tint in the last panel, I think her thoughts just look kinda blank, a little curious if anything.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#3812 Post by Bellhead »

The red tint, maybe. But the furious hellfire in the last two panels seems kinda relevant to me.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#3813 Post by AmigaDragon »

If you grayscale it (or are colorblind), I don't really see any discernible expression in any of those panels. The only real emotion I've seen other than fear (of dragons) is in the keidran transformation sketches.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#3814 Post by SpottedKitty »

The month's colour poll has... erm... polled, and Communal Tiger Bed topped the list. Just as <squee>-worthy as I was expecting it to be. 8)

Also in a no-text version.
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

AmigaDragon
Grand Templar

#3815 Post by AmigaDragon »

Bandage Fail, be careful Flora, you'll put an eye out standing too close. I take the scenery as still being the Oasis Room, so mere hours after she heard Nat's secret.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#3816 Post by Warrl »

I think Nat needed a bucket dimension, rather than a pocket dimension.

stlsf4003
Apprentice

#3817 Post by stlsf4003 »

Warrl wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 5:13 am I think Nat needed a bucket dimension, rather than a pocket dimension.
Bucket dimension? Forget that. Their gonna need Hopper dimension to keep those puppies in check!
the lurking furry railroader

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#3818 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

AmigaDragon wrote: Wed Jan 01, 2020 3:44 am Bandage Fail, be careful Flora, you'll put an eye out standing too close. I take the scenery as still being the Oasis Room, so mere hours after she heard Nat's secret.
Floras expression is just priceless :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :shock: :flora:

Also, Santa Adira and Adelaide, damn thats one sexy pair of Mrs. Clauses
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3819 Post by tony1695 »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:20 pm Also, Santa Adira and Adelaide, damn thats one sexy pair of Mrs. Clauses
Someone get a towel for TheMouse.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Shockwave07
Apprentice

#3820 Post by Shockwave07 »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:20 pm Santa Adira and Adelaide, damn thats one sexy pair of Mrs. Clauses
I want more Adelaide for Christmas!

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#3821 Post by TheMouse »

tony1695 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:24 pm
Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 5:20 pm Also, Santa Adira and Adelaide, damn thats one sexy pair of Mrs. Clauses
I feel like my preferences have become a running joke. Carry on, I did drool a little.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#3822 Post by aitaituo »

TheMouse wrote: Fri Jan 03, 2020 12:33 am
tony1695 wrote: Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:24 pm
I feel like my preferences have become a running joke. Carry on, I did drool a little.
For everyone who actually posts, at least 10 people agree. :nora:

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#3823 Post by BadFoMo »

But, I’m a Human. I don’t have a tail.

Ending 1
Maeve: (Trolling) I know!

Ending 2
Maeve: Yeah… But that’s why I brought my new friend!
Nora: Alright, everyone line up to get your tail. Come on, don’t be shy. You wouldn’t want to make this cute little kitten sad by denying her the ability to show her love, would you?

Please pick one.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#3824 Post by SpottedKitty »

Another great and dramatic choice of Nora Card; Mary's Downfall, looking back to the time Evil!Trace cursed Raine's mother into wolf form and took over the Templars. Now I can't help wondering, did Mary ever tell her daughter who cursed her, beyond saying "the Grand Templar dunnit"?
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3825 Post by Technic[Bot] »

SpottedKitty wrote: Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:23 pm Another great and dramatic choice of Nora Card; Mary's Downfall, looking back to the time Evil!Trace cursed Raine's mother into wolf form and took over the Templars. Now I can't help wondering, did Mary ever tell her daughter who cursed her, beyond saying "the Grand Templar dunnit"?
Well I assumme everyone knew who the "newly minted" Grand Templar was: Trace Legacy, even Raine. Yet i doubt she knows how he looks, as she just meet him like two days ago and she does not know who she is. Also I think she has not had time to sit down and ponder who the owner the manor is, nor why he is helping them. With her powers and almost being killed she has too much in her plate to worry about seemingly triffle things.
That been said it eventually has to click for her that the same person ousted her mom, turned her into a wolf, blackmailed her dad into almost killing them and most likely keeps her only family aunt Rose a prisoner on the State: the ruthless maniac Trace is the same guy frolicking with the tiger in the magic beach. And i do hope some good figth between Raine and Dark Trace at some point in the future of the comic.
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide