Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Sketch of the Day

#3271 Post by aitaituo »

AmigaDragon wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:27 amOn another subject, I've wondered in the past. Is Karen's darker skin tone due to Trace's curse that gave her the ears or is it something entirely different (are she and Maren just half sisters)?
I've always assumed it's short fur.

NuclearBird
Master

#3272 Post by NuclearBird »

Misc. Sketches, because bullying Mike is a fandom pastime.
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#3273 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

And it's Raine, this time as a Spartan. Gotta say, she looks cute and badass at once
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3274 Post by tony1695 »

And here we have Soviet Pinup Kathrin in colour!
I can think of the perfect way to stay warm during a Russian winter...
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

NuclearBird
Master

#3275 Post by NuclearBird »

tony1695 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:59 am And here we have Soviet Pinup Kathrin in colour!
I'm trying to admire Kat's figure, but I can't help but focus on the SVT-40 in her hands.
What is wrong with me?
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#3276 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

NuclearBird wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:09 am
tony1695 wrote: Wed Dec 05, 2018 5:59 am And here we have Soviet Pinup Kathrin in colour!
I'm trying to admire Kat's figure, but I can't help but focus on the SVT-40 in her hands.
What is wrong with me?
*looks at post* - *looks at profile pic*
*shrugs*
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

ClockworkPanda
Citizen

#3277 Post by ClockworkPanda »

Guy-to-Girl's Night 2

Ship Mode Engage

Soooo, just gonna see a friend, all dressed up? Who might this friend be? Oh the possibilities~~

But that aside, that's Maeve and Maddie in that booth, that is! I never noticed in the original sketch! Honestly with this much ship material I'm almost surprised this ship hasn't sailed all the seven seas at this point :P

NuclearBird
Master

#3278 Post by NuclearBird »

ClockworkPanda wrote: Sun Dec 09, 2018 6:19 pm Guy-to-Girl's Night 2

Ship Mode Engage

Soooo, just gonna see a friend, all dressed up? Who might this friend be? Oh the possibilities~~

But that aside, that's Maeve and Maddie in that booth, that is! I never noticed in the original sketch! Honestly with this much ship material I'm almost surprised this ship hasn't sailed all the seven seas at this point :P
I see you, Clovis! You can't hide from me!

ClockworkPanda
Citizen

#3279 Post by ClockworkPanda »

Wait hold up, Tom you sneaky little artist you :3
I just zoomed in on that note Raine's got, and guess what, that looks an awful lot like a certain purple haired person we know's name :wink:

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3280 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Christmas is almost all over us and thus we quite a thematic piece on:
Tree Climbing instinct
When you are marrying a cat lady you better make sure you cat-proof your house and decorations. Specially considering Christmas trees are
ridicously flammable
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#3281 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Keith is being treated by himself and seems conflicted about it S:P

I'm a Deviant now

steelabjur
Council Member

#3282 Post by steelabjur »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:39 pm Keith is being treated by himself and seems conflicted about it S:P
I just thought of something I think would make for a neat sketch. Remember the one sketch with Keith on a bed between Natani and Young!tani? A version of that, only with Natani in Keith's spot, flanked by Keith and Fem-Keith.

Technic[Bot]
Grand Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Raine!

#3283 Post by Technic[Bot] »

Lordadmiral Drake wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:39 pm Keith is being treated by himself and seems conflicted about it S:P
Well if a female version of myself popped from a giant gift box complete la naked except for some "decorative" ribbons. I would feel pretty conflicted myself. Conflicted about my sanity...

Anyhow I imagine you had to be quite the narcissist to gift wrap yourself and send you to you "other" self simply so you can enjoy yourself with yourself...
There are three things that motivate people: Money, fear and love.
Links to my ramblings:
Twokinds [of] data
PhpBB in the age of facebook
If you are new to this phpBB thing:
BBCode guide

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#3284 Post by aitaituo »

Technic[Bot] wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:03 am
Well if a female version of myself popped from a giant gift box complete la naked except for some "decorative" ribbons. I would feel pretty conflicted myself. Conflicted about my sanity...

Anyhow I imagine you had to be quite the narcissist to gift wrap yourself and send you to you "other" self simply so you can enjoy yourself with yourself...
I found it rather repellent.

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#3285 Post by tony1695 »

I wonder if this is indicative of how things would have turned out if it had been a young female Basitin who had washed up on the beach and got adopted by a Keidran tribe instead. Would she have been under pressure (real or imagined) to be more overtly sexual? Would they come to embrace much more of Keidran culture, discarding their more chaste and conservative Basitin upbringing? I'm probably just reading far too much into it though.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD