Moderator: Moderators

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

Re: Sketch of the Day

#2011 Post by Schrodinger »

NuclearBird wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:55 pm Image
Sword in the Stone

Yes, that does count.
Swords jammed into rocks is no basis for a system of government.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#2012 Post by tony1695 »

In today's sketch, Keith, Natani and King Adelaide take part in a Diplomatic Sleepover!

Does the King do her best diplomatic work naked or something?
And Maddie may be in for a surprise...
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

MuonNeutrino
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Rose, Natani

#2013 Post by MuonNeutrino »

tony1695 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:41 pmDoes the King do her best diplomatic work naked or something?
If it's one of Raine's shipfics, I don't think it's *supposed* to make any sense. And, well, it doesn't. :grin:

To be honest I like that addition more than the sketch itself, it's a nice idea of Tom's for explaining how such a bizarre scene could come about.

JohnTheWysard
Apprentice

#2014 Post by JohnTheWysard »

tony1695 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:41 pm In today's sketch, Keith, Natani and King Adelaide take part in a Diplomatic Sleepover!

It's diplomatic relations, Keith. Don't forget - it's diplomatic relations, not carnal relations!!

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#2015 Post by Schrodinger »

JohnTheWysard wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:34 pm
tony1695 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:41 pm In today's sketch, Keith, Natani and King Adelaide take part in a Diplomatic Sleepover!

It's diplomatic relations, Keith. Don't forget - it's diplomatic relations, not carnal relations!!
Politics makes for interesting bedfellows.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#2016 Post by SirJahar »

In this time-period? They can be the same thing, sometimes the most potent tool in diplomacy being sex.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#2017 Post by Schrodinger »

SirJahar wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 4:57 am

In this time-period? They can be the same thing, sometimes the most potent tool in diplomacy being sex.
There are rumors that Keith wouldn't be the first General the King has slept with.

NuclearBird
Master

#2018 Post by NuclearBird »

Schrodinger wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:19 am

There are rumors that Keith wouldn't be the first General the King has slept with.
Well, Madelyn had to come from somewhere...
If the universe is infinite, does that mean that there is a version of me out there who's thinking the exact same thing?

While we're on the topic of alternate universes, is there one where I'm a lawyer? If yes, then I may be more evil than I thought.

Cpt.Obvious
Apprentice

#2019 Post by Cpt.Obvious »

Schrodinger wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:19 am

Well I don't think there are many who would like to try to tell Adelaide who she may entertain in bed or not.

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#2020 Post by Cyon »

MuonNeutrino wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:59 pm
tony1695 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:41 pmDoes the King do her best diplomatic work naked or something?
If it's one of Raine's shipfics, I don't think it's *supposed* to make any sense. And, well, it doesn't. :grin:

To be honest I like that addition more than the sketch itself, it's a nice idea of Tom's for explaining how such a bizarre scene could come about.
I can't get my head out of the gutter when reading "go-between for Adelaide and Natani". Hey, it's not my fault!
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

JohnTheWysard
Apprentice

#2021 Post by JohnTheWysard »

Cyon wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:19 pm

I can't get my head out of the gutter when reading "go-between for Adelaide and Natani". Hey, it's not my fault!
Yeah. That could REALLY wear a guy out. It'd be fun while it lasted...!

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#2022 Post by Schrodinger »

JohnTheWysard wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:51 pm
Cyon wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:19 pm

Yeah. That could REALLY wear a guy out. It'd be fun while it lasted...!
We still have little information about basitin stamina. But this is the King we're talking about,
so who knows.

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#2023 Post by IHeartMaeve »

For the two most recent sketches (We apparently missed one in all the commotion), we’ve got Raine and Zen Ice Skating and Flora having an Irrational Nightmare!

Did anyone else catch the hidden joke in the latter sketch?
Spoiler!
It’s that Flora’s book was titled Intro to Psychology (not important, but I included the main title anyway for the heck of it) and sub-titled “Underwear Dreams: What do they Mean?” She was having an underwear dream that involved carrying a book about underwear dreams! Hilarious!
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#2024 Post by Schrodinger »

Certain Holiday Hand Gestures are not PG.

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

#2025 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Up next some Gender-swapped gender swap. Mike just can't catch a break :grin:
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now