The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Lordadmiral Drake
Master

Re: Sketch of the Day

#1666 Post by Lordadmiral Drake »

Dadrobit wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:53 pm Basitin Dinner

#QualitySuggestion™

Took a good six months of persistence, but darn it, it was worth the wait! I love the necklace around the plushie's neck, so adorable!

Thanks again for the sketch! :mrgrin:

**EDIT**

Oh yeah, also this might have happened... :mrgrin:
Thumbs up for your suggestion and persistance. This needs to be colored :Maddie: :keith:
Furcode: FCXcsp2a A C- D H+ M- P- R++ T++ W Z- Sm# RLE a cln d+ e h* i+ j+ p- sm+

I'm a Deviant now

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#1667 Post by tony1695 »

#QualitySuggestion™

Took a good six months of persistence, but darn it, it was worth the wait! I love the necklace around the plushie's neck, so adorable!

**EDIT**

A bittersweet one, given how Maddie has clearly blossomed into a beautiful woman. Still, nice to know that Keith was able to move on.
Gentlementlemen
How do you get to the Rakdos Guild Hall?
You take the psycho path.
Weed la Weed Warning: WEIRD

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#1668 Post by Schrodinger »

#QualitySuggestion™

**EDIT**

Ssssssssssscuba squirrel.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#1669 Post by Cyon »

#QualitySuggestion™

A man and woman together after curfew? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :P
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#1670 Post by Schrodinger »

Cyon wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 10:20 pm

#QualitySuggestion™

A man and woman together after curfew? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :P
Remember that older Maddie works for the Riftwall tavern. Unless they opened a branch on the Basidian Isles it's safe to assume they're on the mainland where the curfew doesn't apply.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#1671 Post by Sage Asuka »

#QualitySuggestion™

**EDIT**

omg the bottom link. Terrible. :'D
But such a cute set up. I love it.
Image Image Image Image

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#1672 Post by BadFoMo »

Dadrobit wrote: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:53 pmBasitin Dinner
#QualitySuggestion™

**EDIT**

Although I really had no interest in it (sorry), it's about time this one got made with persistence like that. Also, (I know it's most likely a fish tank, but) is it weird if the background makes me think that they are dining in some place like the Kashmir Restaurant?

Dadrobit wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:09 pmPet Daughter
I'd read this side comic! :mrgrin:
I too might read that and sort of like the trope of the pet somehow gaining Human level intelligence. I also like to think about what I would do in that situation.

A bit late to be replying to this but…
Ketzal wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:56 pm
BadFoMo wrote: Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:46 pmImage
I really hate some of the comments that people are posting for this.

"This experience would make a normal person less racist, but knowing Red, it'd probably have the opposite effect."

like, what...
When I came up with this, I was not thinking about teaching [Database error] a lesson. I just like seeing freak outs caused by transformation, and [Database error] being any percentage of Keidran would probably achieve that.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#1673 Post by SirJahar »

#QualitySuggestion™

**EDIT**

It was weird when you had the urn in there, OK!? Just [censored] in some subtle way that made it entirely undesirable for a lot of us.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#1674 Post by Hayate »

The little baby basitin omg! When did this ship even happen, why wasn't I informed? :Maddie: :keith: :squirrel:
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#1675 Post by IHeartMaeve »

Hayate wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:18 am The little baby basitin omg! When did this ship even happen, why wasn't I informed? :Maddie: :keith: :squirrel:
Oh, I didn't even notice that! N'aww!

Today's sketch is called The Breakout, featuring Euchre, Mary, and Raine.

You can really see the grudge Mary still holds for all the lies. Meanwhile, Raine's just like: "Who's this, and why does he seem to know Mom? Better question: why's she seem to hate him?"
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#1676 Post by tony1695 »

Today's sketch introduces us to Flora's Mom.
Had no idea she was part cougar.
Gentlementlemen

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#1677 Post by Dadrobit »

BadFoMo wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:19 amAlthough I really had no interest in it (sorry), it's about time this one got made with persistence like that.
/SARCASM/
That's alright, I understand that some people have no concept of real quality. :mrgrin:
/ENDSARCASM/

Luckily for most folks, my upcoming #QualitySuggestions™ should make the cut much more easily!
BadFoMo wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:19 amAlso, (I know it's most likely a fish tank, but) is it weird if the background makes me think that they are dining in some place like the Kashmir Restaurant?
Not at all I think. That's pretty much the gist of what Tom was going for. There's actually a place like that out here in Phoenix I went to a while back, very swanky, glad I wasn't paying!
BadFoMo wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 12:19 am
Dadrobit wrote: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:09 pmPet Daughter
I'd read this side comic! :mrgrin:
I too might read that and sort of like the trope of the pet somehow gaining Human level intelligence. I also like to think about what I would do in that situation.
We're in luck! These two seem to be making at least one more appearance after last night's stream. Maybe they can keep it up?
SirJahar wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:53 am
It was weird when you had the urn in there, OK!? Just [censored] in some subtle way that made it entirely undesirable for a lot of us.
Well, I mean I think my suggestion was the best possible outcome realistically. The alternative just isn't fun for anyone, but is probably nearly as likely given what we've seen of Keith and how poorly he tends to take these things.

And look on the bright side! We get some high quality memes out of this!
IHeartMaeve wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:55 pm
Hayate wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:18 am The little baby basitin omg! When did this ship even happen, why wasn't I informed? :Maddie: :keith: :squirrel:
Oh, I didn't even notice that! N'aww!
:mrgrin:
IHeartMaeve wrote: Sun Sep 24, 2017 8:55 pmToday's sketch is called The Breakout, featuring Euchre, Mary, and Raine.

You can really see the grudge Mary still holds for all the lies. Meanwhile, Raine's just like: "Who's this, and why does he seem to know Mom? Better question: why's she seem to hate him?"
Surprised no one replied to this, I actually really liked this one!

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#1678 Post by IHeartMaeve »

tony1695 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:20 pm Today's sketch introduces us to Flora's Mom.
I don't see the cougar part involved in this...

But otherwise, all I have to say is: "Aha! Classic Mom behavior! Love it!" (Although I'm pretty sure her mother's dead, as hinted here.)
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

tony1695
Weaver of Tales

#1679 Post by tony1695 »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:44 pm
tony1695 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:20 pm Today's sketch introduces us to Flora's Mom.

But otherwise, all I have to say is: "Aha! Classic Mom behavior! Love it!" (Although I'm pretty sure her mother's dead, as hinted here.)
A cougar is a term for an older woman who actively seeks sexual relationships with younger men. While the age difference may not be an actual factor here, she definitely fits the spirit.
As for that page, for all we know Sythe himself is misinformed about the situation. He's not lying, because he doesn't know it's not the truth.
Gentlementlemen

IHeartMaeve
Templar

#1680 Post by IHeartMaeve »

tony1695 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:48 pm
IHeartMaeve wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:44 pm

A cougar is a term for an older woman who actively seeks sexual relationships with younger men. While the age difference may not be an actual factor here, she definitely fits the spirit.
As for that page, for all we know Sythe himself is misinformed about the situation. He's not lying, because he doesn't know it's not the truth.
Ah. That makes a lot more sense. Although, I'm still holding onto my opinion on the matter until I get a confirmation otherwise.