Sketch of the Day

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Sketch of the Day

#886 Post by Cyon »

Mommy must be proud!

I wonder how she'll fare with the political side of it all... ban it maybe? Free sneaking around after curfew :P
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Hayate
The Hidden User

#887 Post by Hayate »

Oh dear, we are all doomed :Maddie:
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#888 Post by GaySailors »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:35 pm Ha! That title is more than obviously a pun reflecting both Maddie's nickname and the alternative name for being nuts with power! So hilarious! Good one, Tom!

In other news, my opinion of the scenario: "I thought the Basitin title of "King" was based on battle prowess being even greater than that of the Master General. Meh. She must be concealing her skill for now in the comic. Just until the time is right..."
I'm sure therers some sort of hierarchy system somewhere. After all, General Alabasters son became General... Alabaster. Name confusion aside, I don't think its much of who can bench the most. Except for the position thats based off of how much you can bench.

Also I have a belief that having great abs makes you a general. Prove me wrong :grin:

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#889 Post by SirJahar »

Keith is a General.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#890 Post by Warrl »

My first thought on reading "Madelyn Adelaide takes the throne" was to wonder where she put it.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#891 Post by Dadrobit »

Foxx Trotter wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 5:39 pm King Madness

Maddie takes the throne, and now let the fun begin... :Maddie:
This is most definitely getting a vote from me! :mrgrin:

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#892 Post by IHeartMaeve »

GaySailors wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:21 am
IHeartMaeve wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2017 8:35 pm Ha! That title is more than obviously a pun reflecting both Maddie's nickname and the alternative name for being nuts with power! So hilarious! Good one, Tom!

In other news, my opinion of the scenario: "I thought the Basitin title of "King" was based on battle prowess being even greater than that of the Master General. Meh. She must be concealing her skill for now in the comic. Just until the time is right..."
I'm sure therers some sort of hierarchy system somewhere. After all, General Alabasters son became General... Alabaster. Name confusion aside, I don't think its much of who can bench the most. Except for the position thats based off of how much you can bench.

Also I have a belief that having great abs makes you a general. Prove me wrong :grin:
Okay, first of all, "battle prowess" was supposed to reference intelligence and strategic ability, as well. Second of all, Aster just became a General after a series of challenges in which he succeeded. So, while there can admittedly be some form of inheritance in a stratocracy like the Basitin government, you'd have to prove yourself worthy first. In short, try checking the full story next time. Just so you know.
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#893 Post by GaySailors »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 7:21 pm
GaySailors wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:21 am

Okay, first of all, "battle prowess" was supposed to reference intelligence and strategic ability, as well. Second of all, Aster just became a General after a series of challenges in which he succeeded. So, while there can admittedly be some form of inheritance in a stratocracy like the Basitin government, you'd have to prove yourself worthy first. In short, try checking the full story next time. Just so you know.
Spoiler!
I'm fully aware dude. It's a joke about how the King, Keith, Alaric, the Arms General, Keith's father, Alabasters son, and presumably even Alabaster (at some point) all have really toned abs. Also, I'm pretty sure the Arms General's position is quite literally just the most physically capable Basitin, hence the joke about "who can bench the most".

IHeartMaeve
Templar
Fav. Twokinds Character: Maeve, obviously.

#894 Post by IHeartMaeve »

In other news, Fem-Mike and Evals go on a Dinner Date.

This is gonna get interesting...
Maeve is so cute, they're thinking of renaming the Pokémon Ability known as Cute Charm, so it becomes "Maeve Charm."

Hayate
The Hidden User

#895 Post by Hayate »

IHeartMaeve wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:25 am In other news, Fem-Mike and Evals go on a Dinner Date.

OMG it's happening!!! Mike and Evals were made for each other! This is probably my favorite ship of all! It wish they could enjoy it more... They need to stop hiding from true love!
:mike: :heart: :evals:
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#896 Post by FrogSteaks »

Hayate wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:46 am
IHeartMaeve wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:25 am In other news, Fem-Mike and Evals go on a Dinner Date.

OMG it's happening!!! Mike and Evals were made for each other! This is probably my favorite ship of all! It wish they could enjoy it more... They need to stop hiding from true love!
I wonder what happens when they get back to the ship :P
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#897 Post by SpottedKitty »

Disastrously hilarious or hilariously disastrous? :evals: :heart: :mike: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Cyon
Templar GrandMaster

#898 Post by Cyon »

FrogSteaks wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 3:55 am
Hayate wrote: Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:46 am

I wonder what happens when they get back to the ship :P
Wait... in the story right now... where are they sleeping? Could they be staying close to each other? ;)

Oh, and go easy with the passive-aggressive attitude :P
Who even looks at signatures anyways?

Multitasking is just a way to be less efficient at two different things simultaneously

Furcode: FCWp5ad A- C->+ D H+ M- P? R++ T++ W? Z- Sm# RL- a- cl++ d+ e- f h* i++ j? p- sm-

Cpt.Obvious
Apprentice

#899 Post by Cpt.Obvious »

This is bad. Realy realy bad. My mind just made a swan dive into the gutter and is doing the backstroke while imitating a periscope...

Warning! This is pure PervBox fodder. Don't say I didn't warn you...
Spoiler!
Adira - So what can I get you two love birds?

Evals - Oh, I don't know. What do you think I should get, Dear?

Mike - Anything you want... Honey.

Evals - Why thank you. Well then Dear, hop up on the table and spread em!
I should be ashamed, but I'm busy doing the backstroke. Periscope UP!

NotThatJon
Traveler

#900 Post by NotThatJon »

Welcome back to "The Keith and Alaric Show!" We've got an exciting episode for you today. Today's episode: "Breaking Decency Laws"!
I apologize in advance for my unfunny shenanigans.

Here :keith: comes, rougher than the rest of them - the best of them - tougher than leather.