Comic for December 3rd, 2016

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Bojack727
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: King Adelaide

Re: Comic for December 3rd, 2016

#46 Post by Bojack727 »

Shar wrote:You know i am starting to think that perhaps Raine's "true form" is Keidran. My reasons? She is always in that form unless she uses magic to force it to be human. i mean, we have never seen her spontaneously change back, only part way and only once. This form seems dominant for some reason, weather we will ever know why is another matter.
If that were the case, then it would be a bit unfortunate, because she seems to self-identify as human.

Kyrit
Templar

#47 Post by Kyrit »

Shar wrote:You know i am starting to think that perhaps Raine's "true form" is Keidran. My reasons? She is always in that form unless she uses magic to force it to be human. i mean, we have never seen her spontaneously change back, only part way and only once. This form seems dominant for some reason, weather we will ever know why is another matter.
I have my doubts on a Keidran form being her true form. The shackle that is now on Zen has a magic suppressing enchantment on it. What does it do when it's on Raine? Cause her to stay human. This means that her Keidran form is caused by an inability to control her own natural talent in the form of a magic that very, very few are able to use. If the shackle caused her to be stuck in Keidran form (which I'd bet it'd do to her father if you slapped it on him) I'd be right with you, but I think you have it backward in assuming that magic is what makes her human.

If she's calm, she can be in her natural form. If she's stressed, excited, ect, she's going to end up using her ability without meaning to, and the stress of using it without meaning to adds to it all and she gets stuck in her current state. When we saw her transforming back, is wasn't spontaneous. She was stress free because they'd just caught Zen and the boys were getting along. The moment she realized it though, she got too excited and got stuck in-between. And then later she turns back full Keidran when she was frustrated/stressed.

I'm inclined to believe that Raine's a human born with incredible magic that she just can't control, as has been described of her. I just don't see a magic inhibiting shackle forcing her to take on a form that isn't her "true form"

Shar
Citizen

#48 Post by Shar »

Kyrit wrote:
I have my doubts on a Keidran form being her true form. The shackle that is now on Zen has a magic suppressing enchantment on it. What does it do when it's on Raine? Cause her to stay human. This means that her Keidran form is caused by an inability to control her own natural talent in the form of a magic that very, very few are able to use. If the shackle caused her to be stuck in Keidran form (which I'd bet it'd do to her father if you slapped it on him) I'd be right with you, but I think you have it backward in assuming that magic is what makes her human.

If she's calm, she can be in her natural form. If she's stressed, excited, ect, she's going to end up using her ability without meaning to, and the stress of using it without meaning to adds to it all and she gets stuck in her current state. When we saw her transforming back, is wasn't spontaneous. She was stress free because they'd just caught Zen and the boys were getting along. The moment she realized it though, she got too excited and got stuck in-between. And then later she turns back full Keidran when she was frustrated/stressed.

I'm inclined to believe that Raine's a human born with incredible magic that she just can't control, as has been described of her. I just don't see a magic inhibiting shackle forcing her to take on a form that isn't her "true form"
This is a very good point.

Him
The Secret Forum Mod
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#49 Post by Him »

Hmm I mean I'm not against the ship. I am just the person who wants a ship. Doesn't really matter who it's with.

Warrl
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for Saturday, December 3rd.

#50 Post by Warrl »

amenon wrote:
TheMouse wrote:Are we gonna see Maren x Raine shipping? Because that is some adorable interaction there, and I love it.
amenon in January 2015 wrote:Between the last panel and the sketch, I suddenly find myself one indication away from needing to ship Maren and Raine. It's practically a moral imperative for me if it's plausible.
ALL ABOARD!
Since they are all going to the same place, it would be convenient to ship them all in one container.

amenon
Grand Templar

#51 Post by amenon »

Warrl wrote:Since they are all going to the same place, it would be convenient to ship them all in one container.
Consolidated shipping, eh? Well, it would be more efficient...

... so if Group A and Group B meet up, it would make sense to ship them all together!
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Warrl
Grand Templar

#52 Post by Warrl »

amenon wrote:
Warrl wrote:Since they are all going to the same place, it would be convenient to ship them all in one container.

... so if Group A and Group B meet up, it would make sense to ship them all together!
Well, so far in group B we have, at least:

Red-Maren
Maren-Raine
Sythe-Raine (by Karen)
Red-Raine (by Sythe, at least)
Raine-Zen
Maren-Sythe
Mrs Nibbly-Sythe
Mrs Nibbly-Raine

Someone ship Karen with someone - anyone in the group - then everyone in the group will be directly or indirectly connected with everyone else!

Deaththekat
Merchant

#53 Post by Deaththekat »

Warrl wrote:
amenon wrote:

Well, so far in group B we have, at least:

Red-Maren
Maren-Raine
Sythe-Raine (by Karen)
Red-Raine (by Sythe, at least)
Raine-Zen
Maren-Sythe
Mrs Nibbly-Sythe
Mrs Nibbly-Raine

Someone ship Karen with someone - anyone in the group - then everyone in the group will be directly or indirectly connected with everyone else!
I always shipped Karen and Sythe thankyou very much.

I also(dont judge me) ship Mrs. Nibbly and Lady Nora
Mrs. Nibbly is a regal and majestic creature and I believe her to be more than a mere squirrel
ReBob wrote:
Bellhead wrote:
Hayate wrote:Well I was shipping Maren x Raine, but I think the floating rocks are a good match for our potatoes :potatoes:
This needs a banner. Like, immediately.
Can it wait until about 5:30 est?
I still want that banner...
The one and only Ottershark!
Resident stoner/metalhead.
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times

ReBob
Council Member

#54 Post by ReBob »

Sorry, long week full of work. I'll get it done.
Image Image
Image Image
I make banners. Want one?
Rest in Peace, Satoru Iwata.

Deaththekat
Merchant

#55 Post by Deaththekat »

ReBob wrote:Sorry, long week full of work. I'll get it done.
THANK YOU KIND SIR
The one and only Ottershark!
Resident stoner/metalhead.
It took me 4 years, 8 months, 23 days, 4 hours, and 30 minutes to post 100 times