Comic for September 14 2016

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Lightice
Citizen

Re: Comic for September 14 2016

#61 Post by Lightice »

The Rookie wrote: Given that they're both Canine Kiedran in a town with very clear 'All Canine Kiedran are to be locked up in the prison pens' policy , I've got a strong inclining as to were we're going to find them...
It was just wolves, not canines in general. Evals might also be in danger, but foxes were enemies of the wolves, weren't they? But they're both slaves about to be sold to a new owner, as far as official record goes, so they might be an exempt, as long as their owner takes responsibility of them.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#62 Post by BadFoMo »

Lightice wrote:
The Rookie wrote:Given that they're both Canine Kiedran in a town with very clear 'All Canine Kiedran are to be locked up in the prison pens' policy , I've got a strong inclining as to were we're going to find them...
It was just wolves, not canines in general. Evals might also be in danger, but foxes were enemies of the wolves, weren't they? But they're both slaves about to be sold to a new owner, as far as official record goes, so they might be an exempt, as long as their owner takes responsibility of them.
I'm afraid it actually is all Canine Keidran.

My question now is; does this new rule applied to all Canine Keidran (Canines that wander into town and slaves brought by their masters), or just ones that hold residency in Edinmire and possibly the lands that fall under its jurisdiction?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Ddraig
Templar Master

#63 Post by Ddraig »

BadFoMo wrote:
Lightice wrote:
The Rookie wrote:Given that they're both Canine Kiedran in a town with very clear 'All Canine Kiedran are to be locked up in the prison pens' policy , I've got a strong inclining as to were we're going to find them...
I'm afraid it actually is all Canine Keidran.

My question now is; does this new rule applied to all Canine Keidran (Canines that wander into town and slaves brought by their masters), or just ones that hold residency in Edinmire and possibly the lands that fall under its jurisdiction?
Judging by the reaction to random people hearing about Nat, I'm going to say 'probably all'
"Light thinks it travels faster than anything, but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it always finds that darkness has gotten there first, and is waiting for it."

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever
Location: Back in the Yamaku Dorms, cuddlin' it up with Emi where I belong.

#64 Post by Envy661 »

Trigger Warning
Spoiler!
That last panel tells me Kat wants some of that sweet sweet nonexistent Natani D.

I wonder if strap-ons exist in the Twokinds Universe.
I hope they're not made out of wood...
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq
deviantART | Steam Account | Forum Sigs | Otaku Streamers
Message me for access to the Twokinds Unoffical Official Skype Chat!

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#65 Post by Schrodinger »

Envy661 wrote:Trigger Warning
Spoiler!
That last panel tells me Kat wants some of that sweet sweet nonexistent Natani D.

Spoiler!
If properly lacquered and maintained splinters wouldn't be a problem.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#66 Post by avwolf »

Schrodinger wrote:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Don't we have historical clay or porcelain artifacts that have been suggested for these purposes? That would nicely sidestep any "splintering" concerns. Though Schrodinger's correct; it's really all about proper finishing and care.

Combak
Citizen

#67 Post by Combak »

avwolf wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Don't we have historical clay or porcelain artifacts that have been suggested for these purposes? That would nicely sidestep any "splintering" concerns. Though Schrodinger's correct; it's really all about proper finishing and care.
Spoiler!
I'll be honest: I've wanted to suggest Natani's reaction to learning of the idea of one of those as a sketch idea for Tom. Not for pervy reason, I just think how exactly he reacts would show what he wants. And it could be pretty funny.

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#68 Post by Envy661 »

Combak wrote:
avwolf wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
I'll be honest: I've wanted to suggest Natani's reaction to learning of the idea of one of those as a sketch idea for Tom. Not for pervy reason, I just think how exactly he reacts would show what he wants. And it could be pretty funny.
Spoiler!
We all may need a little time in the perv box, if you ask me.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Warrl
Grand Templar

#69 Post by Warrl »

Envy661 wrote:
Spoiler!
I thought we all lived there.

Kaeto
Citizen

#70 Post by Kaeto »

Envy661 wrote:
Combak wrote:
avwolf wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
A LITTLE ? You all need to be permanently locked in the perv box!
"It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the Beans
of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking
becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion."

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#71 Post by avwolf »

Hey now, I was drooling over Naughty of the Forest Wolf Tribe here long before there was a perv box. I'm a free-range perv.

On topic, it took me until last night to really notice the fact that Tom stuck the sun right behind Nat's head in that penultimate panel. Lovely dramatic emphasis, very "cinematic." Also, shouldn't the onomatopoeia in panel two be "creak?" A "creek" is a tiny river.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#72 Post by CrRAR »

Combak wrote:
avwolf wrote:
Schrodinger wrote:
Spoiler!

Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
Spoiler!
You guys saw my recent panel shuffle and the duo's run in with the topic-regular BPT, no? Haha.
avwolf wrote:Also, shouldn't the onomatopoeia in panel two be "creak?" A "creek" is a tiny river.
I buy either take on the sound a creaky board makes...maybe Tom wanted to emphasize it was making a higher-pitched creaking noise? I don't know.

Just be glad it didn't go something like this...

or...maybe...
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!

Envy661
Envy x Banned Forever

#73 Post by Envy661 »

CrRAR wrote:
avwolf wrote:Also, shouldn't the onomatopoeia in panel two be "creak?" A "creek" is a tiny river.
I buy either take on the sound a creaky board makes...maybe Tom wanted to emphasize it was making a higher-pitched creaking noise? I don't know.

Just be glad it didn't go something like this...

or...maybe...
This forum needs a like button for moments like these.
ɔıƃol ʎʌuǝ ǝsnɐɔǝq

Warrl
Grand Templar

#74 Post by Warrl »

A creek could be useful - it would help put out the fire.

CrRAR
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: When in doubt, Nibbly!

#75 Post by CrRAR »

Warrl wrote:A creek could be useful - it would help put out the fire.
Ohhh..OHHH! The boards weren't onomatopoeiaing! They were making a dying-breath attempt at acquiring assistance!!

That's so sad, no one helped them. (;_;)
:natani:╯ ︵┻━┻
Fight the power!