Comic for June 17 2016

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Comic for June 17 2016

#1 Post by BadFoMo »

PDA
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

jacobc62
Grand Templar

Re: Comic for June 17 2016

#2 Post by jacobc62 »

Oh I'm sure they'll be fine.....

..... Once the initial shock wears off on everyone else, that is.....
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#3 Post by Ketzal »

I love the dumbfounded looks on everyone's faces XD

One thing that's bothering me though: there were just three of them? Surely they brought a force bigger than THAT to attack a city occupied by both the tiger envoy and templars...

...Then again, we still don't know what's going on at the docks >.>

anonfox123
Grand Templar

#4 Post by anonfox123 »

Well this is just adorable...
Ice-cold science-fantasy space-ninja operative!

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#5 Post by SirJahar »

Well. Kei, do you get it now? You have no prayer of EVER winning her back.
And it is nice to see Trace legitimately be [redacted], and not go crazy.

Tendo
Master

#6 Post by Tendo »

SirJahar wrote:Well. Kei, do you get it now? You have no prayer of EVER winning her back.
And it is nice to see Trace legitimately be [redacted], and not go crazy.
I think the bigger issue here is that Trace just revealed himself, isn't he still a wanted man?

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#7 Post by SirJahar »

Yes, but for different reasons by different people. And some would rather he just leave, others seem to want him to continue on this path to redemption.

Napoleon
Citizen

#8 Post by Napoleon »

What I love most about Keis face is that it is a mix of horror and just exacerbation. He's had a really rough day. Also Daniels being Daniels is always amusing.
What I wonder is if Adira is going to put two and two together with this outburst and Floras pregnancy. But, really, it's more like putting 2 and i together; she'd never guess in a hundred years that A human could get a Keidren pregnant.

steelabjur
Council Member

#9 Post by steelabjur »

SirJahar wrote:Yes, but for different reasons by different people. And some would rather he just leave, others seem to want him to continue on this path to redemption.
And some want him dead.

Of course, to those watching, this is their worlds "Literally Hitler" engaging in a little PDA with a member of the group he persecuted. In the public square. After saving another (and them) from (apparently to them) his former group. In a world where Keidran/Human romantic relations appear to be rare in the extreme. They have a right to be a little shocked by that. Imagine if they had kissed! Minds would have been blown right out of the back of their skulls. :P I wonder how Seer and the Tiger Envoy Leader are taking this? We haven't seen them, even as background characters, for awhile. This seems like the perfect time for Seer to jump in and say something like "See? I told you we are turning over a new leaf on how we see your kind! See! Our leader is even dating one of you!"

Edit: I just thought of something, Flora marrying Sythe was to seal an alliance between the Wolves and Tigers against the Templar, right? And now here she is, in front of Tigers and everyone, showing affection for The Grand Templar, of all people, during what started as a meeting to create an alliance between Templar and Tigers against Wolves, right? How likely do you think it would be for the Tiger Leader to decide to seal this alliance the way the former one was to be sealed, with marriage?

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#10 Post by BadFoMo »

I think we’re missing the bigger picture here, people… Human #37 now has proper eyes!

Anyway,
SirJahar wrote:And it is nice to see Trace legitimately be [redacted], and not go crazy.
What’s redacted, and why?
steelabjur wrote:I wonder how Seer and the Tiger Envoy Leader are taking this? We haven't seen them, even as background characters, for awhile.
If they don’t show up soon, I think Avwolf’s theory that the attack was meant to cover up they’re getting kidnapped may hold water.

P.S. Does anyone know why the alt-text would be PDA? Ketzal, from the IRC, thought it meant Public Display of Affection, but what does anyone else think?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

kdragonk
Apprentice

#11 Post by kdragonk »

It's nice to see that Trace could fully hold back Evil Trace, but now the tiger has got out of the bag. That will need some proper explaining.
ImageImage

steelabjur
Council Member

#12 Post by steelabjur »

BadFoMo wrote:I think we’re missing the bigger picture here, people… Human #37 now has proper eyes!

Anyway,
SirJahar wrote:And it is nice to see Trace legitimately be [redacted], and not go crazy.
What’s redacted, and why?
steelabjur wrote:I wonder how Seer and the Tiger Envoy Leader are taking this? We haven't seen them, even as background characters, for awhile.
If they don’t show up soon, I think Avwolf’s theory that the attack was meant to cover up they’re getting kidnapped may hold water.

P.S. Does anyone know why the alt-text would be PDA? Ketzal, from the IRC, thought it meant Public Display of Affection, but what does anyone else think?
I'm pretty sure Ketzal is right. The only other PDA I know of is Personal Digital Assistant, and they haven't been popular in years.

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#13 Post by SirJahar »

Permanently Disturbed Audience.

Jonesy
Templar Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#14 Post by Jonesy »

Wipe that look off your face, Daniels. You know you like it.

Really eager to see where things go from here.

amenon
Grand Templar

#15 Post by amenon »

steelabjur wrote:Edit: I just thought of something, Flora marrying Sythe was to seal an alliance between the Wolves and Tigers against the Templar, right? And now here she is, in front of Tigers and everyone, showing affection for The Grand Templar, of all people, during what started as a meeting to create an alliance between Templar and Tigers against Wolves, right? How likely do you think it would be for the Tiger Leader to decide to seal this alliance the way the former one was to be sealed, with marriage?
Funnily enough, I think they might already be sort-of married under human customs [2004-01-23], keidran customs [2007-06-06] and basitin customs [2008-04-04]. They might be the most married couple in the world :P
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]: