The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

Comic for June 8 2016

#1 Post by BadFoMo »

Tactical Retreat

Insert dead Wolf Keidran... here.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Hayate
The Hidden User

Re: Comic for June 8 2016

#2 Post by Hayate »

Haha everyone is expecting dragon fire and she just smashes him to the ground. Geeeet dunked on!

Ok but really, now we need someone to go dig that guy up and get some damn answers before he teleports off too. I'm gonna be mad if they all get away and we don't find out who they were!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Mionikoi
Apprentice

#3 Post by Mionikoi »

Hayate wrote:Haha everyone is expecting dragon fire and she just smashes him to the ground. Geeeet dunked on!

Ok but really, now we need someone to go dig that guy up and get some damn answers before he teleports off too. I'm gonna be mad if they all get away and we don't find out who they were!
Unless that guy is already dead..... Hmmm. Implications are amassing.
I LOVE WAFFLES! : D

Hayate
The Hidden User

#4 Post by Hayate »

Mionikoi wrote:
Hayate wrote:Haha everyone is expecting dragon fire and she just smashes him to the ground. Geeeet dunked on!

Hey you know what, as long as he still has a face we will get the answers we need haha, plus dead people don't teleport away, if he's dead this would make things easier :P
~Hayate~
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Mionikoi
Apprentice

#5 Post by Mionikoi »

Hayate wrote:
Mionikoi wrote:

Hey you know what, as long as he still has a face we will get the answers we need haha, plus dead people don't teleport away, if he's dead this would make things easier :P
Who says the dead tell no tales? But really how true will their tale be?

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#6 Post by Sage Asuka »

I actually laughed out loud at that last line. Perfection.
ALL THE NOPE
Image Image Image Image

Welsh halfwit
Citizen

#7 Post by Welsh halfwit »

Discretion is the better part of cowardice.
Corp Davidstow. Don't mess with the mouse.

Hayate
The Hidden User

#8 Post by Hayate »

Mionikoi wrote: Who says the dead tell no tales? But really how true will their tale be?
Their face will not lie! Rip that mask off! Will it be human? Wolf? OR maybe even a Tiger!?
/Suspense Intensifies/
~Hayate~
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#9 Post by SirJahar »

I do wonder how many assumptions people are going to jump to just off of unmasking the downed mage. We don't really know for certain who they are, or who they really work for yet. And of you reasonably can't believe anything they say, they just attacked the town. Whoever they are, things don't look good for this small boarder town. Or our main cast, since the king of genocide just announced himself, and there would still be plenty of bad blood between the Kiedran and Trace, and probably even commoners and Trace.

musicgeek
Apprentice

#10 Post by musicgeek »

Dayum, Tom is pushing out pages like a goddamn machine this week.
Was expecting dragon breath, got right hook instead. Wasn't disappointed.
oh god what do i put here

Mionikoi
Apprentice

#11 Post by Mionikoi »

SirJahar wrote:I do wonder how many assumptions people are going to jump to just off of unmasking the downed mage. We don't really know for certain who they are, or who they really work for yet. And of you reasonably can't believe anything they say, they just attacked the town. Whoever they are, things don't look good for this small boarder town. Or our main cast, since the king of genocide just announced himself, and there would still be plenty of bad blood between the Kiedran and Trace, and probably even commoners and Trace.
Lets see now:
1. Masked magic users attack a town that is trying to have a peace treaty claim they are templar carrying out what Grand Templar Trace started.
2. Trace announces himself as the Grand Templar and tells them to stop.
3.They don't believe him and basically make him out to be an imposter.
4. He shows them they are probably wrong.
5. Reni comes in and and possibly kills one of them causing them to retreat.....

Hmmmm. For starters, the downed guy is most likely going to be the first concern. Second, what are they going to do with Trace? If he is smart and he can't escape He will tell Brawn he isn't really interested in holding his position anymore.... Or he uses his position to undo everything his past self had been trying to implement... Town safety and damage control will happen in the meantime. Reni is a maverick. Kie seems more focused on her being a badass that he doesn't at first react to Trace's revelation of who he really is.... Tigers seem more wowed than afraid of his revelation......

Okay... I'm not going over the countless variables of what all could happen. But I am curious as to what will happen to our favorite snowmews. ^_^

Napoleon
Citizen

#12 Post by Napoleon »

Fire Power indeed.
So, Kei-Reni shippers, what do you think of this development?

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#13 Post by TinyVoices »

Get completely owned.

Tom is based for doing a good schedule with good pages.

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#14 Post by kiabugboy »

clever girl reni, clever girl.....

edit: wait is that another dragon behind reni?

SpottedKitty
Templar GrandMaster

#15 Post by SpottedKitty »

My brain hurts; I still can't decide if we've got a good enough look at the head shape of these claim-to-be-Templar attackers to tell whether they're wolf or human. Never mind if they're really Templar, really Keidran trying to frame the Templar, wolf Templar from a breakaway group...

Well, at least someone should get a good look at Reni's volleyball score. <splat>

Ow, my brain.
“Despite rumor, Death isn't cruel — merely terribly, terribly good at his job.”
Terry Pratchett, Sourcery