#1 Post by Force3vo »

Alt Text: Reni Returns

There is the Princess again!

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

Re: Comic for Sunday June 5th, 2016

#2 Post by Ketzal »

Wait, he's a dragon? Plot twist!

Also, I love that the tiger girls are actually gripping the panels themselves.

Killer57
Fav. Twokinds Character: Mrs. Nibbly

#3 Post by Killer57 »

I do have to wonder how this attention will work out for Trace, now that people know he's there.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#4 Post by Schrodinger »

The dragon cavalry returns. And the girls are leaning on the fourth wall pretty hard.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

Hayate
The Hidden User

#5 Post by Hayate »

Woah, wasn't expecting an update today! Is Sunday updates a thing now?

Ok, so the dragon is here now, we still don't know who's team she is on though! I like the lack of discipline the attackers have, makes me think they aren't organised enough to be splinter Templar.
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

trantor
Apprentice

#6 Post by trantor »

The enemy lines are showing gaps. And the Calvary is also incoming. Hard times for the Bad Boys 8)

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by TheMouse »

These guys are boned.

A vicious part of me is quite upset that any of them are getting away.

We do have a tendency to forget how utterly badass Group A can be when it hits the fan.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

aitaituo
Templar GrandMaster

#8 Post by aitaituo »

Hayate wrote:Woah, wasn't expecting an update today! Is Sunday updates a thing now?

Ok, so the dragon is here now, we still don't know who's team she is on though! I like the lack of discipline the attackers have, makes me think they aren't organised enough to be splinter Templar.
I am rather intrigued that their leader apparently has no problem killing the real Trace, but didn't recognize him. Could they be wolves in disguise? That would explain the red crystals they were wearing when they first appeared.

Meribah
Citizen

#9 Post by Meribah »

Reni to the rescue! Me thinks the rest of the "templar" will turn chicken and run now. After all, who wants to fight the Grand Templar AND a dragon?

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#10 Post by SirJahar »

"I'm out"

Love it.
Any way, it looks like Trace's 'cool and in control' deal is still in effect. I'm wondering how long he'll be able to maintain that, and what the price is going to be. Hopefully, he can remember that there's a giant battery just sitting there waiting to be tapped into.

And it looks like Reni is invested in protecting this particular town.

ReBob
Council Member

#11 Post by ReBob »

And like that, their resolve fractures. That reaction to Trace could mean they don't/never actually followed him. They'd probably have questions if they did/had. Hoping we see this remaining guy put up a fight of some sort, wanna know what he and Reni (mainly Reni) can do. Also really want to know who these people are.

These are some really good pages.
Image Image
Image Image
I make banners. Want one?
Rest in Peace, Satoru Iwata.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#12 Post by Vintage »

Interesting that that one Templar guy still wants to fight even though The Grand Templar is standing right in front of him...
Definitely seems that they were only just using his name as an excuse.

"I'm out." - Best line I've seen this month. :grin:

Also, Reni means business. Serious business. Dragon fight!
Spoiler!
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

steelabjur
Council Member

#13 Post by steelabjur »

aitaituo wrote:
Hayate wrote:Woah, wasn't expecting an update today! Is Sunday updates a thing now?

I am rather intrigued that their leader apparently has no problem killing the real Trace, but didn't recognize him. Could they be wolves in disguise? That would explain the red crystals they were wearing when they first appeared.
There's also the fact that the Templar know Trace is alive, enough for even Eric's bro to know. If these were real Templar powerful enough to take on one of the top dogs, they would surely be in the loop enough to know Trace was still out and about.

eccitric
Traveler

#14 Post by eccitric »

Summer == two posts per week?
dark cloaked assailant wrote:Grand Templar or not, he's still just one Dragon!
Oh the fun to be had...

Amazing page, and awesome dragon entrance. Would make a good desktop wallpaper.

Adding to identity speculation: It looks like they are wearing a plain mask beneath that face shroud? Even if the shrouds got burned, their identities could still be concealed!
psychoanalyses for everyone!

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#15 Post by BadFoMo »

Fubar de Lizzy wrote:Wait, he's a dragon? Plot twist!
I was thinking almost the exact same thing when I saw that. Now I'm having mild fantasies about Trace turning into a Dragon/being a Were-Dragon/having similar features to Seraphina.

Hayate wrote:Ok, so the dragon is here now, we still don't know who's team she is on though!
Well, based on (allegedly) the attacker's tone of voice, Reni is not part of their plan; I'd say she's most likely with the good guys. However, after the attackers retreat, I'm thinking she may turn on Trace. After all, he is a genocidal maniac and wanted by the Templar.

Hayate wrote:I like the lack of discipline the attackers have, makes me think they aren't organised enough to be splinter Templar.
It also pokes a hole in my ‘They-Are-Golems-Created-By-Trace-Before-He-Lost-His-Memory-Which-Have-Been-Hiding-Out-In-A-Pocket-Dimension-Only-Accessible-Through-The-Riftwall-Tavern's-Portal’ theory. Unless of course they were given a sense of self-preservation and individuality.

Also, does anyone else think that the first three panels seem a bit barren without any text? I don't know what they could be saying, but seems like they should be saying something.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!