Comic for April 9 2016

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

trantor
Apprentice

Re: Comic for April 9 2016

#16 Post by trantor »

"All to the battle stations - we are under attack" :grin:

Natani is still out of order - and I like to see what is going on at the harbour. Must they evacuate or can they simply set sails to get some distance to the upcoming trouble?

Sage Asuka
Teacup Kitsune

#17 Post by Sage Asuka »

The more depth we get to Kat's personality the more I really like her. Also she's freakin adorable here. I love how her one foot is on her leg like that. Also the way her claws pop out at the explosion reaction.

...also oddly interesting nod to the magic Kat image from like forever and a half ago. Doubt she'll go darkside but I am totally okay with a badass mage Kat.
Image Image Image Image

kiabugboy
Templar GrandMaster

#18 Post by kiabugboy »

BadJoke wrote: PS: Beware Kat, you're on the "potential victim" list.
Oh god..... I hope not

Combak
Citizen

#19 Post by Combak »

I'm pretty sure the mana crystal in Kat's hand broke because she was startled by the explosion and squeezed down a bit harder than the fragile crystal could take. Natani, on the other hand, just seems to finally be stirring and awakening from her coma.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#20 Post by FrogSteaks »

This page only helps solidify Kat as my favorite character in the entire comic. I'm certain there's still plenty we don't know about her. I'd also be okay with mage Katherin. As for Natani, I just hope that if she does wake up, she'll do so before anyone finds her. Keith better make it back to that ship soon.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

Elemental Templar
Merchant

#21 Post by Elemental Templar »

My Intuition tells me that we may see Group B in the next page... or at the very least in the next few pages, or I could be completely wrong about this. Anybody else?

"There are two kinds of people in this world: those who sit around and wait for change, and those who make changes themselves. Which one are you?"
- Anonymous
"There are Two kinds of people in this world:
Those who wait for change, and those who make changes themselves. Which one are you?" -Anonymous

crystal6tak

#22 Post by crystal6tak »

Holy crap, if Natani somehow wakes up she'll basically be in full female mode.

This'll be an interesting interaction between keith and natini now that all her hormones are running wild and free.

Totally not going to be awkward at all :grin:

Tendo
Master

#23 Post by Tendo »

I'm starting to feel bad for Kat, nearly any time she starts thinking about something or questioning things that a slave shouldn't, some deus ex machina comes along and interrupts her. At this rate she's going to act as if the Templar can read his mind, ready to punish her anytime she steps out of line of a slave.

Napoleon
Citizen

#24 Post by Napoleon »

Perhaps what'll happen is something between her waking up and her staying comatose; she'll make up, but perhaps just, not all be "there"; distant. Like a dilute Natani; Its what I imagine a person with a partial soul would act like.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#25 Post by Bellhead »

Elemental Templar wrote:My Intuition tells me that we may see Group B in the next page... or at the very least in the next few pages, or I could be completely wrong about this. Anybody else?

~sig~
Well, considering we last saw them less than a month ago, on the other side of the continent, I think it's a little unlikely.

Also, you don't have to type your sig in every time. You can set it in the User Control Panel.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Meribah
Citizen

#26 Post by Meribah »

Aww, cute Kat is cute! This story (and the artwork) just keeps getting better and better, and it looks like Natani is about to wake up. I can't wait to see what happens next!

MirceaKitsune
Citizen

#27 Post by MirceaKitsune »

Sage Asuka wrote:The more depth we get to Kat's personality the more I really like her. Also she's freakin adorable here. I love how her one foot is on her leg like that. Also the way her claws pop out at the explosion reaction.

...also oddly interesting nod to the magic Kat image from like forever and a half ago. Doubt she'll go darkside but I am totally okay with a badass mage Kat.
My own thoughts exactly. Something tells me that many pages (and real life years) from now, she'll be really big and in some important role. I'd certainly like to see that happen :grin:

Hayate
The Hidden User

#28 Post by Hayate »

Plot twist; Kat is a mage prodigy and caused the whole explosion using a half burnt out mana crystal

But really I'm just glad to see those two are still alive, they better stay that way!
~Hayate~
--Moderator/Global Moderator
--

--Forum Rules--
--Moderators --
--Administrators
--

Elemental Templar
Merchant

#29 Post by Elemental Templar »

Bellhead wrote:
Elemental Templar wrote:My Intuition tells me that we may see Group B in the next page... or at the very least in the next few pages, or I could be completely wrong about this. Anybody else?

~sig~
Well, considering we last saw them less than a month ago, on the other side of the continent, I think it's a little unlikely.

Also, you don't have to type your sig in every time. You can set it in the User Control Panel.
Very True...
However I've noticed a pattern in the comic pages where before Tom moves focus from one group of characters to another, the last panel in the previous page will focus on one a single character expressing deep emotion (most notably their eyes, but there are some exceptions). There's also the fact that Natani was totally immobile when her (Yes I refer to Natani as Female, let the ranting begin :roll: ) soul was cut off from Zen's, and the fact that we see her clenching hand and squinting her eye in the last two panels must mean that there's something going on in the B group, plus from the fact that the time in between her initial fainting up to now was many days in comic as indicated on page 849, so it is possible that the B group may be close to Edinmire. And thanks for the tip about my signature, before that I'd Just copy & paste it from some previous thread I'd typed it from, hence the inconsistencies)
"There are Two kinds of people in this world:
Those who wait for change, and those who make changes themselves. Which one are you?" -Anonymous

Mionikoi
Apprentice

#30 Post by Mionikoi »

Hayate wrote:Plot twist; Kat is a mage prodigy and caused the whole explosion using a half burnt out mana crystal

But really I'm just glad to see those two are still alive, they better stay that way!
That would be awesome! Oh that would be so awesome! Ha ha ha ha!
I LOVE WAFFLES! : D