Comic for Thursday, February 4, 2016

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

qwertyzzz18

Comic for Thursday, February 4, 2016

#1 Post by qwertyzzz18 »

ALT TEXT: Forbidden Fabricated Love

This is my first time posting a comic... I hope I did it right.

ZeroJinKui
Banned
Banned

Re: Comic for Thursday, February 4, 2016

#2 Post by ZeroJinKui »

that panel with sealeen freaking out is actually really cute... er, wait... what happened to her facial markings?

also, landen's mug says "sigh" on it, i think?

i am still waiting for my bloodlust to be sated with the death of kei and the dragon wannabe.

don't disappoint me, tom... you've killed far more likable characters, why not take the lives of those that actually deserve it?
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax

xominxac

#3 Post by xominxac »

Oh thank goodness it isn't really like that.

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#4 Post by Bellhead »

What that line made me think of.

Also, nobody recognizes Trace? Really? Was he THAT secretive that people have forgotten what he looked like? Wow. Dude needed to get out more.

Nice going, Maddie. "interspecies gay ex couple" is definately WAAAY less dumb than "I refuse to appologize". :P Although.. I will admit.. the way they look at each other could easilly be interpreted that way...
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#5 Post by Dadrobit »

Maddie confirmed best character. :mrgrin:

Now if only we could get some real information/backstory on her... Maybe elevate her a bit to a status better than a squirrel at least?

SirJahar
Grand Templar

#6 Post by SirJahar »

HA! I little nod to all the Keith x Trace art out there? I laughed a bit too hard at this.
And Sealeen, you're shipped with a Basitin, too, so the "different ..." line doesn't really hold up from you... That, and we have seen WAY too many interracial couples in this comic already to be startled by much.
Though, it is good to see those two trying to work past their incident.

Maddie did that just to see what kind of reaction she would get out of Sea, didn't she?

Ketzal
Templar GrandMaster

#7 Post by Ketzal »

Oh jeez, now Tom is even in on the shipping fest XD

EDIT: now that I think about it, Tom started this ship a looooong time ago. maybe it's just everyone else jumping in on his shipping fest XP

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#8 Post by BadFoMo »

Oh Maddie, you little Troll :mrgreen:.
SirJahar wrote:And Sealeen, you're shipped with a Basitin, too, so the "different ..." line doesn't really hold up from you...
I don't know; she just said it was scandalous. Think about it, a Basitin diplomat in love with not a female Basitin, but a Human male. Sealeen may not care about her seeing a Basitin.
SirJahar wrote:That, and we have seen WAY too many interracial couples in this comic already to be startled by much.
Not to argue, but how many confirmed interracial couples have we seen out of all possible couples?

P.S. Did this thing get updated before I got here?
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#9 Post by Vintage »

Seems like Maddie was taking some notes from Flora. This is interesting, though. Gives a little more insight into the types of "acceptable" relationships in TK.
Well, in Edinmire they say - that Maddie's small eyelashes grew three sizes that day.

Scandalous!
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#10 Post by The Rookie »

BadFoMo wrote:
SirJahar wrote:That, and we have seen WAY too many interracial couples in this comic already to be startled by much.
Not to argue, but how many confirmed interracial couples have we seen out of all possible couples?
If we're not including sub species of keidran.
Human Male + Keidran Female :trace: x :flora:
Keidran Male + Human Female (Euchre) x (Mary Silverlock)
Basitin Male + Keidran Female :keith: x :natani: and :keith: x :laura:

Then you have the potential/Crack ships/show of romantic interest interracial couples
Human Male + Keidran Female :eric: x :kathrin:
Human/Keidran Female + Human (Or) Keirdan Male :raine: x :redhair: or :sythe:
Keidran Male + Squirrel Female :sythe: x :squirrel:
Human Male + Dragoness :trace: x :nora:

Confirmed same species couples.
Human Male + Human Female :trace: x (Saria) and :trace: x :maren:
Male Keidran + Female Keidran :sythe: x :flora:

Then same species potential/Crack ships/show of romantic interest couples
Keidran Female + Keidran Female :kathrin: x :natani:
Keidran Male + Keidran Male :evals: x :mike:
Basitin Male + Basitin Male :keith: x (Nick)
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

#11 Post by FrogSteaks »

Hey Sea, did you gullible is written on the ceiling? :roll: And of course, there's Landen in the background, legitimately unable to give less of a [censored].
ZeroJinKui wrote:also, landen's mug says "sigh" on it, i think?
I'm starting to think Landen's mug is sentient and that's how it communicates. :potatoes:
The Rookie wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:
snip
Could we include Nora and Trace?
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#12 Post by The Rookie »

FrogSteaks wrote:Could we include Nora and Trace?
Well it was never confirmed, so I'll just toss it in with the 'others'
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

BadFoMo
Grand Templar

#13 Post by BadFoMo »

Fawkes wrote:
Bellhead wrote:Also, nobody recognizes Trace? Really? Was he THAT secretive that people have forgotten what he looked like? Wow. Dude needed to get out more.
I could've sworn there was a wanted poster of Trace where his appearance was drastically different how he truly appears that explains why people don't recognize him, but this was the only page I found with a wanted poster of Trace.
Is this what you where thinking about? I too had the darnedest time trying to find it.

Wait a minute, the mark is on the wrong side in the portrait! That's why nobody can recognize him!

The Rookie wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:
snip
Sorry, by 'all possible couples', I meant in the land. Not just what we've seen.
Why yes, in addition to the usual ships, I support Zen X Kathrin and Alaric X Laura.

TwoKinds Printable Game Toys!
Now crowd sourcing ideas!

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#14 Post by TinyVoices »

Tom playing some of that KeithXTrace again.

My favorite mock-ship. Or tease? I dunno what works here, term wise. It's entertaining to me none the less. Eyebrow Asriel fits once more. :P

amenon
Grand Templar

#15 Post by amenon »

Bless you, Madelyn Adelaide. Bless you :grin:

So what are people's thoughts on what Keith's hangup is? I think it's more or less 'I don't deserve to be forgiven, so I can't apologize.' Very Keithy.
FrogSteaks wrote:
ZeroJinKui wrote:also, landen's mug says "sigh" on it, i think?
I'm starting to think Landen's mug is sentient and that's how it communicates. :potatoes:
Landen is the mug. The human holding it is just a host.

BadFoMo wrote:
Fawkes wrote:
Bellhead wrote:Also, nobody recognizes Trace? Really? Was he THAT secretive that people have forgotten what he looked like? Wow. Dude needed to get out more.
I could've sworn there was a wanted poster of Trace where his appearance was drastically different how he truly appears that explains why people don't recognize him, but this was the only page I found with a wanted poster of Trace.
Is this what you where thinking about? I too had the darnedest time trying to find it.

Wait a minute, the mark is on the wrong side in the portrait! That's why nobody can recognize him!
It's pretty new and on Deviant Art, so why's this hard? :P