Comic for Thursday, February 4, 2016

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

Dragonfolk2000
Traveler

Re: Comic for Thursday, February 4, 2016

#31 Post by Dragonfolk2000 »

Could someone remind me what Trace did wrong again?

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#32 Post by The Rookie »

Dragonfolk2000 wrote:Could someone remind me what Trace did wrong again?
Well nothing really. He was unable to help Natani's condition, which caused Keith to snap and punch him in the face.
IAMZID wrote:Am i the only one who expected a yaoi comic extra when clicking on the comic instead of just a comic rough sketch? i'm telling you now Tom, i expect a :trace: x :keith: sketch in the future and I expect connected saliva.
There was an older one Tom made a while back.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Combak
Citizen

#33 Post by Combak »

IAMZID wrote:Am i the only one who expected a yaoi comic extra when clicking on the comic instead of just a comic rough sketch? i'm telling you now Tom, i expect a :trace: x :keith: sketch in the future and I expect connected saliva.
What makes you think you have to wait? :p

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#34 Post by TinyVoices »

IAMZID wrote:connected saliva.
A duel image randomizer. Two images, side by side. The images as a whole depict two of the comic characters kissing. Allows every single pairing imaginable, as every single character is entered in the database pulled by the randomizer.

A programmable ship, if you will.

Stormlight
Merchant

#35 Post by Stormlight »

Maddie is trying to subtly open her up to the idea of a relationship with another species. A very specific, bureaucratic member of another species. 8)
Taxouckk wrote: It does confirm that Sea gets easily flustered... Makes me question even more why the heck she'd think trying to seduce the opponent would be a plan she could execute without it backfiring. I only see two explanations: she just never thinks things through enough, or she believes herself to be less easily influenced than she actually is.
(Caution, unlikely theory approaching!)
Mabye the love potion was Sea's only possible play. Maddie takes her spell book and without it she can't cast, so she throws whatever she's got on her: a crystal wall vial and a love potion vial. What she was planning on doing with that love potion vial is left up to the imagination of the reader. (*Insert TinyVoices' avatar and its marvelous eyebrows*)
TinyVoices wrote:
IAMZID wrote:connected saliva.
A duel image randomizer. Two images, side by side. The images as a whole depict two of the comic characters kissing. Allows every single pairing imaginable, as every single character is entered in the database pulled by the randomizer.

A programmable ship, if you will.
click..*giggle*....click..*giggle giggle*....click...*evil laughter*..
"Differences of habit and language are nothing at all if our aims are true and our hearts are open." -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

steelabjur
Council Member

#36 Post by steelabjur »

The Rookie wrote:
BadFoMo wrote:
SirJahar wrote:That, and we have seen WAY too many interracial couples in this comic already to be startled by much.
Not to argue, but how many confirmed interracial couples have we seen out of all possible couples?
If we're not including sub species of keidran.
Human Male + Keidran Female :trace: x :flora:
Keidran Male + Human Female (Euchre) x (Mary Silverlock)
Basitin Male + Keidran Female :keith: x :natani: and :keith: x :laura:

Then you have the potential/Crack ships/show of romantic interest interracial couples
Human Male + Keidran Female :eric: x :kathrin:
Human/Keidran Female + Human (Or) Keirdan Male :raine: x :redhair: or :sythe:
Keidran Male + Squirrel Female :sythe: x :squirrel:
Human Male + Dragoness :trace: x :nora:

Confirmed same species couples.
Human Male + Human Female :trace: x (Saria) and :trace: x :maren:
Male Keidran + Female Keidran :sythe: x :flora:

Then same species potential/Crack ships/show of romantic interest couples
Keidran Female + Keidran Female :kathrin: x :natani:
Keidran Male + Keidran Male :evals: x :mike:
Basitin Male + Basitin Male :keith: x (Nick)
Human Male + Dragoness (Kei) + (Princess Reni)
Human Male + Keidran Female (Daniels) + (Tigress 37)
One could probably safely assume Eric has had sexual relationships with several of his female slaves, given his proclivities.

TinyVoices
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Kat

#37 Post by TinyVoices »

The Rookie wrote:Keidran Female + Keidran Female :kathrin: x :natani:
That cracked ship. Poor thing is more wire basket than vessel.
Stormlight wrote:click..*giggle*....click..*giggle giggle*....click...*evil laughter*..
And then of course you can even pair up those with themselves. Or their R63 counterpart. MaleXFemale Kat, for example. Or Mike.

amenon
Grand Templar

#38 Post by amenon »

Warrl wrote:Actually, this could be a good move on Maddie's part. After all, Team A currently includes two interspecies relationships that we are aware Maddie knows of, one of which is (as far as we're aware of Maddie knowing) homosexual as well. By claiming this relationship and then denying it, Maddie has put the idea into Sealeen's head and can evaluate her reaction to the idea.
Ahh, that's a very good point! I keep instinctively taking Maddie at face value, despite consciously thinking she's about as trustworthy as a three dollar bill. Which I guess goes to show that I'm susceptible to her :grin:

For bonus points, it could be an actual theory she has or at least has considered. She might be a Keith shipper, because who isn't? :P
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Welsh halfwit
Citizen

#39 Post by Welsh halfwit »

There seems to be a few of you wondering if Trace has been spotted. Some have even archive dived to find a poster pic.

How did you miss THIS? -

Corp Davidstow. Don't mess with the mouse.

Aurora
Citizen

#40 Post by Aurora »

Jonesy wrote:Panels 3 and 4 reminded me of just how kyoot Maddie is.
Aurora wrote:I hope Maddie eventually just tells her what's wrong, because I've honestly forgot what
the problem between Trace and Keith is. :oops:
Yeah, I'd forgotten too. I remembered there was something, but it took a trip to the archives to remember.

http://twokinds.keenspot.com/archive.php?p=849
Thanks. I thought it was something along those lines. Especially the way the last panel focuses on Trace's facial injury, with Keith in the background, looking guiltily at it ...

Bellhead
Templar Inner Circle
Fav. Twokinds Character: Keith and Natani

#41 Post by Bellhead »

Welsh halfwit wrote:There seems to be a few of you wondering if Trace has been spotted. Some have even archive dived to find a poster pic.

How did you miss THIS? -

[img]http://cdn.twokinds.keenspot.com/comics ... 02.jpg[img]
Easy. "Mr. Big Bad Templar" could easilly be seen, as it was by me, as a 'Big Brother' type of scenario. Like 'Mother Russia' and the like.

It was my interpretation that she meant it toward The Templar in general, not just the one.
Gearhead mechanic in the digital era, who will probably grow up is in the process of growing up to be a very grumpy old man.

Schrodinger
Worth 1000 Words

#42 Post by Schrodinger »

Bellhead wrote:
Welsh halfwit wrote:There seems to be a few of you wondering if Trace has been spotted. Some have even archive dived to find a poster pic.

How did you miss THIS? -

[img]http://cdn.twokinds.keenspot.com/comics ... 02.jpg[img]
Easy. "Mr. Big Bad Templar" could easilly be seen, as it was by me, as a 'Big Brother' type of scenario. Like 'Mother Russia' and the like.

It was my interpretation that she meant it toward The Templar in general, not just the one.
Or it could be that there's much more to her than she's letting on.
What was it the spider said to the fly...

amenon
Grand Templar

#43 Post by amenon »

Welsh halfwit wrote:How did you miss THIS? -
Because it seems to have been okay (though there is the question of 'Was she about to do something about it before she realized Maeve had snuck off?'). More pressing is Kei almost recognizing him, and the fact that he's going around Edinmire, his old stomping grounds, pretty much undisguised :P
Fawkes wrote:I think people are wondering more about how Kei and none of his guardsmen, or most people in general, don't seem to recognize the Grand Templar in their midst, someone you think they would be familiar with to recognize. Besides I think Adira is the last person to try and make a big commotion about Trace being the Grand Templar at the moment.
I wouldn't necessarily expect him to be recognizable because he used to be Grand Templar; there's the whole 'secretive' shtick (though I'm not sure offhand if that's actually in the comic... 2006-08-28) and the wanted posters could have only been circulated in the west. But this is Edinmire, where he spent a lot of time before he became Grand Templar. For instance, I think Adira might recognize him because of the Riftwall. For sure he would have at least taken a look at the thing at some point, if not studied it.

I wonder if there's some connection between her and Euchre...
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Zylver
Grand Templar

#44 Post by Zylver »

Maddie you brilliant idiot! :D

Of the four elements, air, earth, water, and fire, man stole only one from the gods.
Fire.
And with it, man forged his will upon the world.
- Anonymus

Napoleon
Citizen

#45 Post by Napoleon »

It is curious that they haven't been caught yet. One of two things come to mind
1.their are factions at work trying to preserve Trace's Liberty (for now) or trying to keep other factions away. This is what is likely true.
2. Every account that has little evidence is treated like an Elvis sighting. This is what I wish was true.