Comic for Thursday, December 10, 2015

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

FrogSteaks
Grand Templar

Comic for Thursday, December 10, 2015

#1 Post by FrogSteaks »

"Shorter Nap than Nora's"
Is it just me, or does it look like Sera is slowly returning back to her normal human self. Also, it doesn't look like she notices her near lack of clothing... either that or she just doesn't care.

Dat sixth panel though. :wink:

sketch panel here.
You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. -Wayne Gretzky

TheResearcher

Re: Comic for Thursday, December 10, 2015

#2 Post by TheResearcher »

Magical censoring rock. Damn you

Also Maddie.

InceptionBwaaa
Grand Templar

#3 Post by InceptionBwaaa »

nosebleed

Holy hell, is that a nice looking adrakist. :wink:

Absolutely wonderful last few pages, Tom. Talk about going above and beyond the call of duty.
Certified Jojo fan
"She's a keeper!" ~Firekeeper
Stardust Crusaders banner coming soon.
Zelda x Palutena is the one true ship.

bejoja
New Citizen
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#4 Post by bejoja »

Oooh, she dropped the wolf bomb! Can't wait to see what'll happen next :P

hands_of_stealth
Grand Templar

#5 Post by hands_of_stealth »

Please mention how the wolf helped save the Basitin Isles. That will definitely help Natani's case.

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#6 Post by Dadrobit »

Ahhh, thank goodness for The Flying Dirt Clods of Obfuscation™!

Also, it appears that her horn is regenerating/has regenerated? S'got a weird bend or crack in it, but it was totally separated a couple pages ago.

And Maddie, stop staring, it's impolite.

Vintage
Certified Fool
Fav. Twokinds Character: Natani

#7 Post by Vintage »

Oh look, the caption prods at Nora's extended sleep.
*Cries*

Never really considered the fact that Maddie might not have seen a human female before (or naked for that matter).

Panel 6: "Aliiiiiiiive!"

(Not sure if this has been talked about yet)
Does the world of Twokinds have diplomatic immunity of any sort? If so, would it be able to be extended to Natani? Obviously the confrontation that just occurred would've completely disregarded immunity of any sort (but such are the ways of bounty hunters).
Image Image
*pssst* Want'a see what happens when I attempt art? (Avatar made by WoofSenpai & NowandLater)

amenon
Grand Templar

#8 Post by amenon »

Loving Lynn in panel one. That expression is too good.

Is Maddie in danger of going native? And lo, the world ends not in war, nor in fire, but in Maddie x Karen.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

imalbert
Master

#9 Post by imalbert »

TheWMM wrote:Does the world of Twokinds have diplomatic immunity of any sort? If so, would it be able to be extended to Natani? Obviously the confrontation that just occurred would've completely disregarded immunity of any sort (but such are the ways of bounty hunters).
I think that Keith will try to invoke a Declared Mates clause like Trace did with Flora. I believe that both Human and Keidran societies would also have similar clauses. However, the Human (and possibly the Keidran as well) would have an additional clause requiring that Declared Mates consummate their relationship.

Either way, Natani is likely screwed.

themunck
Traveler

#10 Post by themunck »

"Hiding" a wolf. I dunno, I think Keith and co. have been pretty upfront about the presence of a wolf so far. A wolf who has no involvement in the war effort and the ear of the Bastin king. Kei probably isn't going to like ignoring Natani, but if he's so afraid of a diplomatic incident, he probably will end up doing it.

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#11 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

oh wow, that's....... a nice panel :3.
Tom has no problem showing female Keidran nudity, but this is one of his rare as-close-as-I'm-willing-to-go shots at female human nudity. I like.

What I'm really surprised about is how nonchalant Maddie is at this breach of modesty. I mean, Keith has lived in the outside world a long time, and Lynn seems to be calm and prepared for anything, but this is Maddie's first time outside the bubble of the Basitin isles, and no matter how well she's able to *act*, I'm surprised that she's still so calm in her *internal monologue* and not experiencing culture shock at things like this.

SteadyEddy

#12 Post by SteadyEddy »

AndreRhineDavis wrote:What I'm really surprised about is how nonchalant Maddie is at this breach of modesty.
She is the daughter of the King, who as we've seen, is quite an opened minded woman. Or at least moreso than is the norm for Basitin officials.

BadJoke
Templar GrandMaster

#13 Post by BadJoke »

themunck wrote:"Hiding" a wolf. I dunno, I think Keith and co. have been pretty upfront about the presence of a wolf so far. A wolf who has no involvement in the war effort [...]
Well the wolves of Edinmire weren't hiding nor participating to the war effort. And still...

So Sarah is a sore looser. Can't say I'm surprised. Kei probably won't try anything too direct against the Basitins but that will for sure complicate every diplomatic efforts they will do.
And it seems those mercenaries weren't employed by the city... that leaves the question of who hired them or put the bounty on the wolves (unless Kei lied).

About the art the black lines around the characters are quite big. On the 7th panel it's a bit too much (Lynn...).
FrogSteaks wrote:Is it just me, or does it look like Sera is slowly returning back to her normal human self.
Just you I think. She's exactly the same.
Criminals are less dangerous than virtuous people: they kill less.

The Rookie
Grand Templar

#14 Post by The Rookie »

BadJoke wrote:And it seems those mercenaries weren't employed by the city... that leaves the question of who hired them or put the bounty on the wolves (unless Kei lied).
It's possible that the bounty was issued by the ruling class (Who ever replaced the king) as a nation wide man hunt.

All an aspiring bounty hunter would have to do is nab a wolf and hand them over to the closest authority figure for the reward. Easy coin (Well unless some basitins get involved :roll: ).
SteadyEddy wrote:
AndreRhineDavis wrote:What I'm really surprised about is how nonchalant Maddie is at this breach of modesty.
She is the daughter of the King, who as we've seen, is quite an opened minded woman. Or at least moreso than is the norm for Basitin officials.
The other thing is that breast aren't considered a taboo amongst basitins, so it's probably not that big a deal for her/any basitin in the first place.
Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Tendo
Master

#15 Post by Tendo »

"So that's what a human's looks like. Neat."

Just realized.... this seems to imply that a Basitin's are different... not sure I want to know how if that is the case.
FrogSteaks wrote:Is it just me, or does it look like Sera is slowly returning back to her normal human self. Also, it doesn't look like she notices her near lack of clothing... either that or she just doesn't care.
Ehh... not really. Even Tom's caption even mentioned "Thankfully, without the amulet, no fire wings" so I think that was just powering some of her abilities. Though strangely, all her dragon parts in this page look a lot more like she's just wearing dragon-themed gloves, boots, etc instead of them being a part of her body, while in previous strips they were clearly a part of her.
AndreRhineDavis wrote:Tom has no problem showing female Keidran nudity, but this is one of his rare as-close-as-I'm-willing-to-go shots at female human nudity. I like.
Not sure if it counts as nudity though if fur is covering up anything explicit. :P
AndreRhineDavis wrote:What I'm really surprised about is how nonchalant Maddie is at this breach of modesty. I mean, Keith has lived in the outside world a long time, and Lynn seems to be calm and prepared for anything, but this is Maddie's first time outside the bubble of the Basitin isles, and no matter how well she's able to *act*, I'm surprised that she's still so calm in her *internal monologue* and not experiencing culture shock at things like this.
Seems kinda right in line with everything we have seen of Maddie so far. She hasn't really acted anything like most other Basitin, drives her mother crazy, and is pretty ... well.... her nickname is "Maddie" after all... the only time I recall her showing any surprise at anything is during the fight when she saw one of the mercenaries punch through a wall. If anything, she seems intensely curious about everything, especially if it's new to her.