TracexFlora

And for the oddities, ZenxLaura
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

Warrl
Grand Templar

Re: Fav Twokinds Ships?

#17 Post by Warrl »

jacobc62 wrote:RedxRaine
I can't see anything Red has to offer that Raine needs, or anything Raine has to offer that Red needs. He's my LAST choice in Group B for a match for Raine - even Mrs. Nibbly is much more suitable.

First choice for Raine: I can't decide between Karen and Sythe. Both would offer her acceptance; Karen would add joy over her changing form, while Sythe would add comfort and familiarity with the wolf-keidran form. Meanwhile she could be a stabilizing force for either of them - something they both need, although not in exactly the same way (in fact they could stabilize each other).

First choice for Red: it would be amusing to see him deal with realizing there's a strong attraction between himself and Zen. It could lead to both of them learning a lot of tolerance, acceptance, and techniques for keeping one's feet out from between one's teeth. Although I doubt it would work out long-term.
Laura's dead. I think it would be bad for the comic to have her come back, and I doubt that Tom is going to kill Zen *or* turn the comic into a ghosts'-story.

jacobc62
Grand Templar

#18 Post by jacobc62 »

Warrl wrote:
Laura's dead. I think it would be bad for the comic to have her come back, and I doubt that Tom is going to kill Zen *or* turn the comic into a ghosts'-story.
That's when you insert the fan-fiction of Laura surviving and instead being teleported to Zen's location via his link with Natani because magic explosion. :P
"That poor, sexy [censored]...." -Evals Vaughan, October 2016

HerrIrish
New Citizen

#19 Post by HerrIrish »

Whelp, I guess I'll share...

:trace: X :flora:
:keith: X :natani:
:sythe: X :karen:
:zen: X :raine:
:evals: X :mike: or alternately :mike: X :kathrin: and :evals: X :maren:

I'm not really looking too far into these, so I didn't analyze the panels for subtleties or anything. So yeah...don't know why I chose some of them, but I did.
Eh, I've seen worse.

Check out my DA page - but only if you feel like it.

AndreRhineDavis
Templar Master

#20 Post by AndreRhineDavis »

I naturally adore Natani x Keith, but back when Natani and Kathrin were sharing secrets, I really thought they'd make a good couple. I still do. I also really wanted Keith and Laura to have lived happily ever after, after everything they went through... it devastated me when Laura died, but I've accepted it and moved on.

I don't want Kathrin to be with Eric... and I don't think she will be now anyway. She was obsessed with her unrequited crush, but now she knows that Eric doesn't feel the same way, and moreover her time with Trace and Flora has opened her eyes to the possibility of a better life out there. I hope she does find someone, she deserves it. But I can't really see anyone we know so far (aside from Natani) who'd be a perfect match for her.

Back in the beginning of the story I really liked Trace x Flora, but now it just seems that their relationship is just "a fact". I wish we saw more actual chemistry between them like we did in the earlier chapters, something really showing the attraction between them and why they like each other, rather than it just being a "fact" that they're a couple.

Mike and Evals seem to me to be far too much like brothers and best friends to have anything romantic between them...

As for group B... I can't see Karen or Maren in a relationship; Karen just seems too silly and spontaneous to feel as serious an emotion as love, and Maren just seems too....... cold and uncaring, no offense to her :P. Even her relationship with Trace was described as like a sort of casual rebound thing, not one they were seriously emotionally involved in. But yeah, I guess we'll have to see how their characters evolve, if someone can soften Maren's ice-cold heart ;)

As for Red, Raine and Sythe, they should seriously all just be together polyamorously. There's such a great relationship/dynamic between every pair of them, such a great potential for romance too between every pair, so why be limited by the restrictions of monoamory? :P. Besides, Raine needs some love in her life :3. And Red could do with some Keidran love too ;)

Oh, and as much as Natani x Keith are my OTP... I think Maddie would be good for Keith as well. She could help him readapt into Basitin society, be someone he could rely on, just in general be there for him. Keith has been through so much and has lost so much in his life, he's had to look after himself and has become so cynical... Maddie would bring so much fun back into his life and provide him with affection and just be there for him. While Keith and Natani are perfect, Keith still has to look after Natani, it's two people with their own issues having to support each other. Which can sometimes be really exhausting. And yeah, we've seen how serious Maddie can be when she needs to, she's not just too ridiculous to care like Karen..... rather she's..... a very multifaceted personality. Actually, for Maddie, for a spy constantly having to put on different personalities, she deserves someone like Keith that she can just be herself with. It's very hard for us to know precisely what Maddie does or doesn't feel and what is and isn't true about her, due to her being a spy and all, but I think her being attracted to Keith (in one way or another) is one of the things I feel rather sure of.

primalcaller ergos
Templar GrandMaster
Location: many places at once all around reality and outside it at the same time, thought i am astral projetin

#21 Post by primalcaller ergos »

Tough choice.

I guess I would have to choose between eric's ship because it somehow has an indoor hot tub, or a basitin ship because it would probably be really strong.

Oh wait, not that kind of ship?
You must train you eyes so strenuously to see the truth but when you do, a whole new world opens up for as you keen observation allows you to know more about some one than they know about themselves, this is called psychology - me

amenon
Grand Templar

#22 Post by amenon »

AndreRhineDavis wrote:As for Red, Raine and Sythe, they should seriously all just be together polyamorously. There's such a great relationship/dynamic between every pair of them, such a great potential for romance too between every pair, so why be limited by the restrictions of monoamory? :P. Besides, Raine needs some love in her life :3. And Red could do with some Keidran love too ;)
The more I think about this, the more I like it. They really would make an incredible triad, wouldn't they?

You have upgraded my goggles, and for that I am grateful.
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

Kaeto
Citizen

#23 Post by Kaeto »

:trace: X :flora:
:keith: X :natani:
:zen: X :potatoes:
:mike: , :evals: X :kathrin:
:sythe: x :raine:
:redhair: x :karen:
:maren: x :squirrel:
"It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion. It is by the Beans
of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking
becomes a warning. It is by caffeine alone that I set my mind in motion."

Commander-Strife
New Citizen

#24 Post by Commander-Strife »

Personally I like :trace: x :flora: and :natani: x :keith:

But back when Alaric was alive, I was honestly shipping him with Keith. Actually I still am honestly.
But I think I missed the bits with Daniels and Tigress #37 xD
Outer Space is annoying. Wormholes are worse.

Deviantart

prototype99
Master

#25 Post by prototype99 »

Commander-Strife wrote:But I think I missed the bits with Daniels and Tigress #37 xD
O.O *gasp*
stop! look at these cute emotes! :flora: :kathrin: :natani: :nora: okay you may continue!

Dadrobit
Grand Templar

#26 Post by Dadrobit »

Trace/Flora is an obvious one alongside Keith/Natani.

However I would also want to see Keith/Madelyn some time later on down the road, I find the pair potentially very interesting.

Beyond that I really don't have any hard preferences, I'm just hoping Zen and Sythe get someone by the end. Hell, they could get together for all I care, it's better than nothing.

Warrl
Grand Templar

#27 Post by Warrl »

Dadrobit wrote:However I would also want to see Keith/Madelyn some time later on down the road, I find the pair potentially very interesting.
Presumably either several years down the road in-comic time, or after it is firmly established that Maddie is several years older than she claimed (I have very little faith in that claim); and, either way, after Keith finds out what she's like when she's not putting on an act (I don't know that we've ever seen her not putting on an act).

Kaz
Master

#28 Post by Kaz »

Warrl wrote:... after Keith finds out what she's like when she's not putting on an act (I don't know that we've ever seen her not putting on an act).
I think only once.

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#29 Post by Hulk10 »

My favorite ships are Trace and Flora, Keith and Laura, and that's it. But I do think the idea of Eric and Kat together is cute too.
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

Nyroc

#30 Post by Nyroc »

:zen: + :kathrin:
Kat already has something for Natani, that could pass over to Zen when they meet. That'd be adorable