Fav Twokinds Ships?

The comic stuff here.

Moderator: Moderators

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

Re: Fav Twokinds Ships?

#46 Post by avwolf »

Transient Truth wrote:Despite that he is dead, I still ship Keith X Alaric...
To the point that I'm deciding to write a fanfiction about it...
Do it! :D We have just the best clubhouse, ask amenon. :P

In defense of Trace and Flora, Tom has refined his craft an enormous amount since he stuck the two of them together. I think we'll see their relationship develop some depth to it in the coming chapter or so (if Tom would quit introducing characters so that he could give them some spotlight time :?). That, in my opinion, was one of the big reasons for zonking Natani: Keith and Natani is such a powerful ship that it risks completely overshadowing Trace and Flora, who are supposed to be the central protagonists and their relationship is key to both the plot and metaplot. Sure, he's painted himself into a few corners with Trace and Flora, but there's still a lot of possibility left in their relationship, if Tom gives it some time to shine. Having a more developed relationship isn't bad -- to be honest, there's a lot of blushing newbies in the relationship game in Twokinds right now, and having a pair who are actually comfortable with each other and can demonstrate that sort of smoldering love instead of the flash-bang fireworks of a fresh romance would be both fresh and interesting. And when Natani snaps out of it, she and Keith will have Trace and Flora to look up to and learn from, because Trace and Flora have already crossed a lot of the bridges that Keith and Natani have ahead of them. While I'd generally comment that Trace and Flora do have the weakest characterizations and their relationship is the least...natural feeling (and least natural for that matter, demigods and wizards being involved as they are), they are not without hope.

I would be remiss if I were not to mention a relationship which amuses me:
Zen and Clovis of Dragon Masquerade fame. (For those who don't know, Clovis was a powerful wolf/fox "prince" who is responsible for the link between Zen and Natani. Also, he was an enormous --figuratively speaking-- misogynistic jerk.)

My favorite, of course, is Keith and Natani, but I've been in that camp for a lot of years. Enough years that I was playing with Keith x Natani x Alaric in fanfiction. =P

amenon
Grand Templar

#47 Post by amenon »

avwolf wrote:
Transient Truth wrote:Despite that he is dead, I still ship Keith X Alaric...
To the point that I'm deciding to write a fanfiction about it...
Do it! :D We have just the best clubhouse, ask amenon. :P
The appointments are, in fact, fabulous.
avwolf wrote:Enough years that I was playing with Keith x Natani x Alaric in fanfiction. =P
Past tense? Do I have to write more? You realize I can, right? :P
]]> Twokinds search (search the comic based on art or text!)

My most recent Twokinds smutfics, newest to oldest [NSFW]:

avwolf
Templar Inner Circle

#48 Post by avwolf »

amenon wrote:
avwolf wrote:Enough years that I was playing with Keith x Natani x Alaric in fanfiction. =P
Past tense? Do I have to write more? You realize I can, right? :P
"Am playing" seems so presumptuous. I don't yet bear fate's mandate to rejoin that most honorable and tasteful of diversions. ;)

On topic, I'd also like to second Spero's suggestion of Kei and Reni. We know that she's sort of crushing on him (in that weird way that dragons do), and once he finally realizes that Flora is out of his life and while he might be able to patch things up with the tiger a little bit, the two of them have lost a certain necessary spark, then Reni can be there to offer Kei a shoulder to cry on and an understanding ear (figuratively speaking anyway). Who knows what it's like to have made a mistake you can never make up for than an immortal being of stupendous power and associated hubris (or at least of a race associated with that list of things)?

MarvelTheHugPharaoh

#49 Post by MarvelTheHugPharaoh »

Not sure if this Discussion is dead or not, but im a :zen::heart: :raine: fanboy.

"You know they tell ya, never hit a man with a closed fist. But it is on occasion hilarious."
-Malcolm Reynolds, firefly "tv series"

stlsf4003
Apprentice

#50 Post by stlsf4003 »

Now i'm no Mod, but i think there's a rule about necroing threads from over a year ago.
the lurking furry railroader

ToastWithJam
New Citizen

#51 Post by ToastWithJam »

stlsf4003 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:06 pm Now i'm no Mod, but i think there's a rule about necroing threads from over a year ago.
Honestly this thread should've been nuked months ago. It's been necro'd several times now.

stlsf4003
Apprentice

#52 Post by stlsf4003 »

In that case, Could we get a mod in here to lock this thread down before someone tries to resurrect it again?
the lurking furry railroader

GaySailors
Merchant
Fav. Twokinds Character: Alaric :D

#53 Post by GaySailors »

stlsf4003 wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:48 pm In that case, Could we get a mod in here to lock this thread down before someone tries to resurrect it again?
Bumping, there should either be a new thread or at least an Admin stance on nuking the thread.
That being said, I'm sure this is a topic that'll be brought back up at some point.

TheMouse
Templar GrandMaster

#54 Post by TheMouse »

Me and King Adelaide. ^_^

No? Fiiiine. I really like the :raine: x :redhair: pairing, largely because both of them are learning and changing together.
_____
Submission is not weakness.
It takes a far stronger will to submit with grace and dignity than to pretend to be strong.
Unknown wrote:Live your life in such a way that the Westboro Baptist Church will picket your funeral.

Ceptos
Traveler

#55 Post by Ceptos »

I mean, Alaric and Keith were my OTP until he died. Natani and Keith are easily a close second though - and I guess my first pairing now.
"I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood and I have no problem going out the same way."

Neptune
Master
Fav. Twokinds Character: the bear in my signature

#56 Post by Neptune »

I don't ship, but…
Spoiler!
You nut I had to do it to em
Image Haha, he's so tiny! Where is he going?

ClockworkPanda
Citizen

#57 Post by ClockworkPanda »

So since we're already posting in here... :potatoes:

Concidering I started my forum career on here with stating a ship... yeah... mine's :kathrin: :heart: :natani:

But wouldn't mind seeing some Mike and Evals :3
Or for that matter basically anything to let of that smothering tension in group B :P

And maybe, just maybe, if Nibbly actually is the dragon it's been theorized we could potentially get some Nibbly and Reni? Please? :oops:

Tesla Foxtrot
Templar GrandMaster
Fav. Twokinds Character: Her

#58 Post by Tesla Foxtrot »

oh no... i guess anything with :kathrin: is mine, but a intresting one would actually be a :kathrin: x fem :mike: / :evals:
The communist part is a inside-joke with friends. :kathrin:

Hulk10
Templar GrandMaster
Location: Twokinds world where Keidran live long lives and do not have crystal limitations on their magic.
Fav. Twokinds Character: Flora, Nora, Kat.

#59 Post by Hulk10 »

Mine is :trace: x :flora: .
Hulk is strongest one there is -Incredible Hulk

In the name of the Mighty Legions of Predacons who preceded me I shall never again bow to your charge! But, I will heed your previous advice and face my true enemy AS A BEAST! -Predaking.

flibergdde

#60 Post by flibergdde »

Eric's Ship from Chapter 9-18 :P